• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Account unbanned for the second time - Time to stay low for awhile!

Discussion in 'Discussions (no Ban Reports here)' started by Sollien, Nov 10, 2013.

1. Sollien

Sollien New Member

So, after i had my account banned first on 06.11.2013, then again on 09.11.2013 i started to think that blizz is watching. Or maybe i just have bad luck!
      I was real lucky that i had the account unbanned, for the second time in less than 2 weeks...

Anyways, i will stay low on the botting front for awhile! :)

Question for the devs: What was up with the "ban wave" on 06.11? I heard lots of people got the hammer.

Cheers anyways, been using this for many years and dont blame the program!

EDIT:

After many replyes about how i got the second ban removed(since its rare i know..) here is a list of what happend

06.11.2013 - PERM BANNED
      06.11.2013 - Wrote a ticket (saying people have access on my router, and therefore hacket my account) AFTER i wrote a ticket i changed my IP adress so i ended up beeing in japan
      07.11.2013 - UNBANNED
      07.11.2013 - Botting (while i "was" in japan) :)
      09.11.2013 - Botting (while i "was" in japan) :)
      10.11.2013 - PERM BANNED..again
      10.11.2013 - Wrote a ticket again. (saying that i hadnt played since i was banned (reseted my ip so i ended up where i actually was), and told them to search up IP's where it have been logged on
      10.11.2013 - UNBANNED / 72 hour suspension
      13.11.2013 - IN GAME MAFACKAAA!
      I dont know if im extremly lucky, or that the IP thingy works. Im paranoid. But heeey! i got my account back!

Keep in mind that i now have "final warning" on the account, due to many ban/unbans! Better than loosing it for good tho!

If you found any of this usefull, feel free to give me +rep!

2. saltychip

saltychip New Member

I got banned just for questing and using GB2 for about 30 minutes one time lol. Was able to get it unbanned though thankfully.

3. ez101

ez101 New Member

What are you guys saying / doing to get un banned? I just tried to login this morning and the account is closed. The link says I have to submit an appeal ticket. I did get a 72 hour ban a few months ago. I was thinking to blame it on my kids, I've had the account since 2007 etc.

4. audiA3

audiA3 New Member

me too.. what you said to get it unbanned?

5. tangledlight

tangledlight New Member

Hey Sollien,

If you could summarize for us what you said in your appeal, how many appeals you had submitted, and what method you used (ticket, phone, live chat), everyone would greatly appreciate it. Second-time unbans are pretty uncommon.

6. Sollien

Sollien New Member

thread updated

7. Sollien

Sollien New Member

thread updated