• Visit Honorbuddy
  • Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Demonbuddy
  • Visit Exilebuddy
  • Visit Hearthbuddy
  • Visit Pokefarmer
  • Visit Buddystore

Act 2 Normal - Oasis Hunting / Leorics Ring Farming

Discussion in 'Requests & Discussion' started by pdxchaos, Sep 1, 2012.

1. pdxchaos

pdxchaos New Member

Act 2 Normal - Oasis Hunting / Leorics Ring Farming WORKING!

So i'm new to these forums, and new to demon buddy. I feel i'm starting to get a grasp on how to tweak the bot, however I am at a loss.
    I've used Act 2 - Champion Hunting with death support AND checkpoints found here http://www.thebuddyforum.com/demonb...827-act-2-champion-hunting-death-support.html
    However when i try to solely use the 5th file " act2elite5 " after modifying it to run from 'Inferno' to 'Normal' it doesn't seem to want to run to the waypoint and continue its path as it does on inferno.
    I'm asking for help in modifying this so I can use this single file to run the oasis over and over, because that's the best spot to farm Leorics Signet from what i've read / watched / seen.
    Any help would be much appreciated and we could all use it to farm some easy, easy gold. (Ring sells anywhere between 70m-200m Depending on exp gains 20%-30%)
    Thank you to any one who helps me out.

Last edited: Sep 1, 2012
  2. devious21

devious21 New Member

File needs editing

Last edited: Sep 2, 2012
  3. Mate

Mate New Member

Hey Devious. I'm currently using the one you posted there in the link; However it doesn't seem to create the correct game, and an error message will pop-up. Could you help me here please?

Thanks in advance,
    Mate.

4. Gardettos

Gardettos New Member

Did you actually complete the soulstone quest in Act 2 - normal or did you switch past it?

5. JesterKiller

JesterKiller New Member

He is having same problem i have had. at a point. So far my monk gets stuck on fezul (wont destroy a bone pile). wont finish dalghur oasis(however it will repeat pathing if it fails after a while and eventually get it right). iv also seen him not town and quit b4(again he will eventually repeat pathing and get it right). I was just watching while typing this and he completed pathing perfectly also.

also wanted to edit and add i use this on normal/inferno it doesnt cause ne of those problems for me when i do have it on inferno and that i am not great at reading/editing scripts so I dont want ppl to think this could be the profiles fault. I could just be a moron lol.

6. Mate

Mate New Member

Facepalm. Thanks :eek: And yes, there are some spots where you get stuck, but as I monitor my bot every few minutes it shouldn't be too big of a problem, thanks for the help.

7. pdxchaos

pdxchaos New Member

It seems to error on load for me, i get " Failed to load profile: An error occurred while parsing EntityName. Line 12, position 31."

Update: So i now try to run 'act2elite4' with 'act2elite5' in order to get 3-5 stacks so the chances of the ring dropping are better.
    However, for some reason the bot only wants to run "act2elite5" first, then it tries to switch to the "act2elite4" and get's stuck in town, and then the profile gets reset to run the "act2elite5" again.

Really trying to get this to work.

Any further help is VERY MUCH appreciated.
    Thanks again to anyone who helps.

8. pdxchaos

pdxchaos New Member

Update: Have the routine working perfectly now, get's anywhere between 3-5 stacks before entering oasis (best place to find leorics ring).
    Thanks to both Devious and Gingerbred for all their help!

9. xXerx

xXerx New Member

Hello pdxchaos,

can you share the profile and the lootrule you are using ? I think getting the ring, and then boting for xp is a good idea :)

10. coldfear88

coldfear88 New Member

It certainly takes too long to find the ring.
    Rather buy a helmet with a socket and a ruby ​​insert.

11. Tszlapak

Tszlapak New Member

what if u had the sock helm with a 29% ruby the deckards exp set with plus 30% and one of these rings whit 27-30%?