• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Act 5 Zerg Bounties (or helltrapper farm :) )

Discussion in 'Adventure Mode' started by mrbubbel, Sep 29, 2014.

1. mrbubbel

mrbubbel New Member

do you have illusory boots equipped?
      both works. im not swapping any gear. danetta+illusory boots equipped all the time.

2. torinohito

torinohito New Member

I tried running this with DH Danetta's and illusory but I keep running out of hatred and its very difficult to kill things on T6 quickly. (dying alot) Also the DH was unable to complete many quests for whatever reason... vaulting around like crazy.

I have switch to Crusader with Swiftmount and its able to complete T4 a lot faster. Perhaps if I get better crusader gear I can up the difficulty. I'll see how it goes. No helltrapper yet!

3. torinohito

torinohito New Member

PS on the Kill Lu'ca quest for some reason the crusader, dh, whoever doesn't go up high enough in that dungeon to draw out Lu'ca. They just constantly vault around or use steedcharge around the map but never go up high enough to making him spawn. I'm sure its just a location that needs to be checked for that bounty to make it work.

4. andyle2k

andyle2k New Member

Hi,

I've made a small donation to you as thanks for all your hard work.

I was just wondering whether you could show us your Trinity settings, gears and skills for this profile? I seem to still getting stuck a lot using v12.

Thank you very much.

5. mrbubbel

mrbubbel New Member

i noticed that. kill luca was strange but still it finished the bounty 100% of the time so i didnt bother to change. its easy to fix though next time i see it. i think you understand that i cannot watch the bot 10h a day to get that quest :).
      actually it just got the quest when i finished typing. so it should be fixed now in V13.
      basically M6 marauder gear + skills.

vault companion 3 spender +sentry. passives: awareness, tactical advantage, custom engineering + some other damage passive (for example ballistics if you use rockets. or cull of the weak for frost dh )

gear: m6 with ring to get the 6 set bonus. illusory boots instead of the 6th piece. danettas set. 2xunity + follower immunity token (templar for the heals).
      dont have a specific neck.choose the best one you got. immunity necks are always nice but i dont use any.
      last slot is belt. i recommend harringtons with high priority chests or kreml's buff belt for extra movement speed if you dont need the damage.

~550k hp ~10 million toughness total ~1million damage.
      newest QT 2.1.40 + trinity 2.1.21 without any modifications. db beta 485

also this:
      set kite range < 7 or just disable it / set it to elites only. otherwise it sometimes kites to far away from quest objectives. set container open range <= 25. (there is one stuck location because of a closed quest door, still sometimes gets stuck there though)

recommendations: Illusory Boots, movement skills, gold inactivity timer enabled (im running with ~300s, a5 maps are pretty big)

sounds like you need more gear for t6 then. my dh mostly dies on boss fights. 2-4 deaths per hour.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2014
    6. strakyz

strakyz New Member

helltrap.jpg

Thanks for the script, its working.

7. andyle2k

andyle2k New Member

/jealous!

8. hardlymick

hardlymick New Member

thank you very much for the profile work!

I'd estimate a 95% success rate for my DH. I've even removed the "zerg" aspect, and it still works very well. The one area I've noticed is in the fight with Urzael: The bot does not avoid Urzael's leap attack in phase 2 of the fight. For me, this is instant death. Anyone else have this problem?

9. andyle2k

andyle2k New Member

Hi "hardlymick",

I have the same problem too but if you have the Awareness passive and Unity ring( s ) you should be fine.

10. shanghait

shanghait New Member

Run a Kridershot and then tweak the variables on CA and MS so that the intervals are long. Cold Hybrid or Fire.
      Next, use Warzechian Bracers and Action shot to proc them. I also have a level 25+ wreath of lightening gem for additional movement speed.

To above poster, yes swap out TNT for Marauder gloves and use illusory.

Bounties are now extremely quick and I have more than enough DPS to kill stuff fast.

11. torinohito

torinohito New Member

Thanks you for looking into this and updating your profile. I have made a small donation for now :-D Also thanks for the information on what build to use and gear! That was very helpful.

12. sdkyron

sdkyron New Member

Why Krider over Danetta's ?

2 questions to MrBubbel:

a. What's the quest ID for Uzrael, if i were to disable it ?

b. What do i need to change to disable combat like it is now but enable it for elites ? (some sort of a safe zerg ?)

Last edited: Oct 2, 2014
    13. shanghait

shanghait New Member

Krider because a.) you will never run out of hatred. If you do, danettas become useless. b.) the combat profile built into trinity doesn't need tweaking with the exception of the variable tweaks mentioned above.

14. sdkyron

sdkyron New Member

You never run out of hatred is you set the delay on vault to 1 sec for example.

But yeah, now that i think about it, there are other benefits to run with Krider.

15. mrbubbel

mrbubbel New Member

cant really change that via profile. 359919 is the questid. you can find them in act5.xml. most quests have the same name as in game.
      b. thats not possible via profile. you can probably try out the CombatSetting.cs (Adventure Mode Bounties - Community Edition thread, somewhere on the last pages) and change your trashpacksize via profile. that way you will only kill elites and big groups of normal mobs if set high enough.

fixed another quest not always working in V14
      got gold inactivity triggered once in the last 12h and im very sure that most of the inactivity triggers come from stucks because of trinity's targeting/weighting system.

16. cybR

cybR New Member

mrbubbel u right u are not a wizard but a demon hunter :p

Actually u are more than a wizard since u are trying to solve (mostly already solved) a problem what none of us could solve, so yeah think yourself as a Grand wizard or more as a Mage ;)

ty for your work ^^

17. mrbubbel

mrbubbel New Member

18. logue1114

logue1114 New Member

i want no zerg... ㅠㅠ

19. mrbubbel

mrbubbel New Member

its already there

a5nozerg is not tested and might have some problems. there could be 1-3 quests not working.

20. iPanda

iPanda New Member

is there a way to use this with gearswap reloaded?