• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • advantages and disadvantages of low population servers and high servers

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Forum' started by harleystcool, Mar 5, 2015.

1. harleystcool

harleystcool Banned

Would a low population server mean your chance of getting banned is lower? If so, does it actually make a difference?
      Is a higher population mean it pays more?
      Does pvp or pve or pvm make a difference?

Answer me boys!!

2. Nightrain111

Nightrain111 Member

on a lower pop you would come across less people and get better results farming how ever it would take longer to sell stuff u get
      id prob go a medium populated the market it still there and not so over crowded

3. Naroha

Naroha New Member

i guess no one can tell you how much of a difference it makes, but for sure the reports by other players should be less as there are less players to report you, simple math
      well it depends, on the one hand the demand on a high pop is higher so actually it should have a higher price but also the supply is higher so there is more competition, on the other hand you dont have as many customers as on a high pop server so you should check what you actually want
      well this question you should answer by urself because it depends on what you are doing with ur bot
      e.g. you are offering pvp-sets, bg ratings etc. then for sure a pvp server is the better choice as you got more customers to effect, but when you are maybe farming 665BoE or whatever(iam not rly into it so i dont rly know) a pve server should be more profitable i guess
      greetings

4. Nightrain111

Nightrain111 Member

as naroha said it realy depends what you want to do I don't see a lot of profit in pvp more fun if your looking to make gold farming and profesions
      what do you intend to do ?

5. harleystcool

harleystcool Banned

thanks guys!

I'm just farming gold. I'm going to be busy so all i do is farm dungeons for gold, that way it requires little input for me.

6. Soullinker

Soullinker Member

Ye but dungeon botting is getting you banned like faster than saying"|Dungeons are getting people banned"

7. pimpampum

pimpampum Member

Certainly. If you farm dungeons your bot will only require a ban appeal in a couple days.