• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • After the banwave

Discussion in 'Discussions (no Ban Reports here)' started by SwoleSenju, Nov 11, 2016.

1. SwoleSenju

SwoleSenju New Member

So after a banwave is it sitll risky to bot? i still want to bot and i really dont feel like hand leveling from 100-110 then again and thats just about all ima do for the meantime. I know disabling tripwire is a bad idea but have people been banned doing that yet even after the ban wave

2. Chineoh

Chineoh New Member

I started straight afterwards - disable tripwire and now have 105 paladin. All clear so far.

3. SwoleSenju

SwoleSenju New Member

ok cool good to know might give it a shot

4. venndann

venndann Member

There are at least 2,000 "Yes, it's always risky to bot" responses to that question on these forums. Never risk what you cannot afford to lose.

Botting provides benefits that are attractive enough to make one consider the risk/reward ratio, knowing that banning is inevitable, only a matter of time. If you're afraid to bot, don't bot. If you don't mind firing up another account and going back at it for whatever you get out of it, whether that's faster leveling, item acquisition, gold or whatever, do it and enjoy it. Blizzard says it banned "thousands of players". Clearly, lots of people find the risk worthwhile.

5. braindead444

braindead444 Member

Just make an account to suicide bot on, I have only ever botted with human functions in mind like eating and sleeping and all that human shit. Now that a huge wave has hit I want to make an account that will just level 24/7 and see how far it gets as I have never botted like that before. It really would just be a test to see how things in the game are going for my own personal questions. I luckily have a few accounts that do not bot or are coming off of a suspension those will probably be hand leveled until i inevitably get bored and fire up kicks 1-110 lol. I mostly bot to level but gold farming and dungeon diving is becoming a new past time of mine to get gold and a suicide bot would allow me to run all the tests and get all the kinks out of my routine. If you turn off tirpwire and start botting right now just know the bot is detected at the current moment. No question about that but people have to put bread on the table and bot because they need to eat while myself just bots for fun. I know the suicide account will die in a glorious explosion but it will answer questions that I need answers for that the HB will not provide. I hope this helps you in your decision but seriously botting is not safe at the moment until a new version comes out.

6. Craptuna0813

Craptuna0813 Member

Can someone please tell me how to turn off tripwire i went to the buddy portal but i dont see anything there that says tripwire