• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [Agil] [BETA] Gear optimizer, spiritbonder, and repair!

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Neverdyne, Jan 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. newb23

newb23 Community Developer

I apologize, the zip file by itself works fantastically! I've been running this since you uploaded the plugin, I just couldn't get the "Clone to Desktop" through the Windows GitHub app to work at all. Not really a huge issue, I'm just lazy and like to have things auto-update. :p

Thank you for your hard work!

2. Yasuko

Yasuko Member

Now that you mention it... add converting when a piece is at 100% :p .. so i dont have to use my plugin to do it.. my profiles start/stop based on the number of items left in armory/inventory when I SB, and with Agil just putting them back into the armory when switching out, it throws it in an endless loop lol

3. Tinytox

Tinytox Member

Aw, that's gunna make me a sad panda.
      Crafting for hours outside of a mender npc looks completely illicit, I typically hide in a few different spots while crafting AFK, so that people can't find me, At this point in time, It sounds unrealistic to use RB for long term crafting still, as your gear will break, meaning it's still not really sufficient to bot with. For a long time I've just been using a mouse/keypress macro program to do all my crafting, just clicks on the macro buttons as needed, and closes menus, hits repair on hotbar, eats food, etc, when needed, it's even got some conservative logic, so that gear never winds up breaking, and food effects never end (if they're needed)

That being said, its incredibly fickle, and if I do something wrong, it could easily stop working, Every time I do a synth, it has to be edited, to reflect when to stop & close, etc.

Anyway, getting off topic a bit, point is, Repairing automatically, remotely is 100% essential to botting crafting with any longevity.

4. Neverdyne

Neverdyne Community Developer

When you put it that way :p I guess I could add an "unsafe" self repair, were if you don't meet the requirements the bot gets stuck.

Adding that right now, it'll be on the next update later today just gonna test it.

5. Neverdyne

New version 1.07

You can now enable or disable individual gear slots for optimization on the Settings. If a gear slot is disabled, Agil won't try to optimize it.

6. inferno124

inferno124 New Member

On verison .07 now. All the text files looks like you mentioned (on its own line). The plugin is still not doing anything. When i enable it on the bot, it says "Agil hooked" but then I get nothing. When gear drops to zero %, doesn't repair, when gear reaches 100% sb, doesn't switch out gear.

Just want to clerify a few things.
      1. Do i need to have the gear in my inventory or can i have it in my armory? Or can it be both?
      2. Is this a plug and play type of plugin or do I need to do something else to it (sorry, I have very noob when it comes to these things, that is why I really appreciate what you have done)
      3. Is grinding bot okay for this plugin or do i need to use orderbot or some other function?

Also, lastly, as a recommendation, I would recommend you put in a max item level requirement so that I do not equip endgame gear and repeatedly try and SB those items. I raid endgame content and so forth, so I have gear in my armory that has almost to none SB %. I have left all those in my retainer, but it would be nice to have it in my armory so that I do not have to empty these slots and change back to regular gear when I need it.

Again, thank you for your work. Let me know if you need logs or anything of that sort.

7. mronikami

mronikami New Member

yup this currently version broke agil!!!

8. Neverdyne

It's still strange that the app doesn't work, it's definitely easier to use that for updates :( Are you sure you're logged in on your account on both the website AND the app?

9. Neverdyne

Hmm, I'll test it out with a fresh install, let me see.

@Inferno as for your questions:

1. Your gear can be anywhere except your retainer. It'll check your armory and bags.
      2. It is plug and play except for Spiritbind. If you want to Spiritbind, you have to enable it on the Settings. But once enabled, it should just be plug and play, nothing else required.
      3. I have tested it with OrderBot and FateBot so far, both crafting and grinding, and it works fine for me. I haven't tested it for the old Grind bot.
      4. When you enable Spiritbind on the Settings, it'll work by equipping the item with the lowest spiritbond value that is greater or the same as the minimum item level you specify in the settings. If you have 100% spiritbond endgame gear, and 0% bond level 1 gear, and you leave min ilevel to 1, it'll equip the level 1 gear. It'll always equip the gear with the lowest spiritbind and THEN its stats. So stats are secondary when Spiritbind is enabled. You don't need to move your endgame gear out or anything.

10. mronikami

mronikami New Member

yup im alway log in on both

11. Neverdyne

New Version 1.09

I just tested it with a fresh install of Rebornbuddy and downloading the ZIP from the page, and it works fine. Try to make a fresh install of the plugin if you're having problems. Let me know if anything is up.

Also, the goal is to make Agil a "it just works" kind of thing. Obviously you need to specify in the Settings if you want to spiritbind or not, but aside from that you don't need to do anything else. You don't need to move around your gear to the retainer or stuff like that.

12. Dgame

Dgame Member

I'm having the same issues when it comes to updating with subversion as I do with the GatherAssist Plugin. For the life of me I just can't get it to work. With SVN it works flawless. I still don't know what I'm doing wrong.

13. mronikami

mronikami New Member

it still broken

14. Neverdyne

There's definitely something strange going on, cause I'm testing it extensively right now and it works for me. I think it's something with git hub. I'll upload the ZIP again on the first post so you guys can try with that.

15. mronikami

mronikami New Member

yes sir!! i test it now i think this and telegraph attack avoids is your best work!!!

16. Neverdyne

Alright, it's on the original post of the thread now. Completely delete Cardinal from your computer, then download that folder and use that. Let's see if that corrects it.

17. Dgame

Dgame Member

As far as updating it's still a no go for me.

18. Neverdyne

You downloaded from the ZIP file in the original post? The one that says "Cardinal 1.09"? If so, what exactly is the error?

19. Dgame

Dgame Member

Yes I did. First it asks for a user name and password. Then the error message.
      Before I would just get the error message.

Command: Checkout from https://github.com/SagaZekken/Cardinal, revision HEAD, Fully recursive, Externals included
      Error: Unable to connect to a repository at URL
      Error: 'https://github.com/SagaZekken/Cardinal'
      Error: No more credentials or we tried too many times.
      Error: Authentication failed
      Completed!:

20. Neverdyne

Yes I deleted the github project, it was causing too many problems. Try downloading the ZIP file attached to the original post of this thread instead. I'll see to get SVN going later on, but for now I'll just do it the traditional way of attaching it here in the forums.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.