• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [PAID] [AH] [QB] Legion - Gatherer - Skin, Herb, Mine

Discussion in 'Farming' started by SynTacTix, Sep 20, 2016.

1. Megapowen

Megapowen New Member

work on my trial i did get this night?

2. SynTacTix

SynTacTix Member Buddy Store Developer

No, you won't see the new profiles on the Trial version just yet.
      As soon as these are approved on the store, then the "Paid" & "Trial" customers will have access to them.
      I will be doing one last Trial reset once Version 2.6 is approved as that is the last major change to this product.

3. Megapowen

Megapowen New Member

ok thanks! how long it use to take to get it approved?

4. SynTacTix

At worst, it can take up to 3 business days I think.
      Usually it doesn't take that long during the week, but I can't make promises regarding that as it is handled by HB Staff and they are busy with a lot of things.

5. SynTacTix

I will post here once the new version is approved, also you can join Discord to remain up to date with changes / approvals. The link to Discord is on the first page of this thread.

6. sp3sh

sp3sh Member

posted in error

Last edited: Oct 12, 2016
    7. SynTacTix

Release Version 2.6 Approved for Paid & Trial customers. Please close down HB completely and launch it again to receive the new version of my product.
      Trials have been reset.
      Please join Discord for support, link for Discord is on the first page of this support thread.

8. Megapowen

Megapowen New Member

nice, just bought it 30 min ago ;) working fine with version i have now, going to download new one, thanks.

9. SynTacTix

Release Version 2.6 Notice:

There is a bug that slipped through which causes the bot to become static at times, refusing to run the profiles.
      If this happens, please manually repair your character gear, and make sure you have a lot of free bag space before starting the bot again.
      I will be fixing this today in the product.

10. konzar

konzar New Member

hello, i'm really happy with this product but after the patch, it started to dismount every time it gathers a herb.
      it just dismounts from sky golem and mounts again regardless of aggro. i'm using quest bot.
      i'm not sure if it's the profile or hb itself, any help would be awesome.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2016
    11. SynTacTix

Hi konzar,
      Thanks for reaching out. I would like to ask that you please join our Discord server, you can find the link on the first page of this thread.
      Currently I am receiving an increase in reports regarding the Sky Golem issue. I am looking into it and will hopefully be able to provide some kind of improvement to that soon.

12. SynTacTix

I have pushed a fix to the store, for the bug that appeared last night causing the bot to stand still and not move to the routes.
      Awaiting approval.

13. SynTacTix

I am currently experiencing some issues with the new Skinning profiles, those will be moved back into development phase again.
      The old Skinning sets will be put in place of the new ones for time being, once the release version is approved.

14. SynTacTix

The "Dismount" issue is being fixed as well, changes are being tested by my Beta Testers and several have confirmed that it works as it should now.
      Skinning Profiles will also be fixed tonight and sent to the store for approval.

15. sp3sh

sp3sh Member

Oh great, it also seems new highmountain profiles gets stuck a lot when using skygolem

16. tyrael

tyrael Member

Hey man, very nice profiles.
      How about the ancient mana in Suramar u can do something? cause im Always full with this shit and the bot gather 2 times the node because the ancient mana

17. SynTacTix

Release Version 2.7 Approved on Store.
      Trials have been reset as well.
      Enjoy not being dismounted, and the higher NPH rate.
      Several other hotfixes implemented as well.

18. SynTacTix

Changelog for Version 2.7

Fixed code mismatch for Vendor / Repair usage which caused the bot to not execute the IW Behavior properly and immediately terminate it.
      Added folder with previous sets of Profiles for convenience of customers who want to farm using the old logic.
      The sets contained within the "Unsupported" folder, will not be maintained as their logic has already been rewritten in the new profiles, but some customers prefer the old way and some the new.
      Applied hotfixes for Dismount issue to ALL profiles relating to [QUEST] bot.
      Applied hotfixes for Skinning profiles in [QUEST] bot, the bot will now correctly target, kill, loot & skin. It won't get stuck on "dead" mobs which spawned into the game.
      Removed "BugFixTest" profiles, as those are now completed.
      Removed "Loot" and "AutoLoot" from all non-skinning profiles, to speed up the NPH gathering rate.

19. Enzo

Enzo New Member

Having an issue. I get my bot started up and i try get everything loaded and when i hit start my toon just stands there, i have a log im about to post and i looked through it and saw some issues i suppose. If you cna help me fix this id greatly appreciate it, thank you.

Attached Files:

20. SynTacTix

Hi Enzo,

Please check the first page of this thread for the link to our Discord server, join us on Discord.
      In the meantime, try the following:

Take your bot the the nearest Flight Master and click "Start" on the bot. The bot should open up the flight map.
      If the bot does not select its destination and fly, please select a Flightpath in the zone where you intended to farm.
      Once you arrive at that location, stop the bot and start it again. It should work then.

The issue with this is the JSON file that ships with HB, it seems to be a bit buggy as it is not saving the correct information, thus you manually have to move the first time after an HB Reinstall / Update. We are assisting HB with reproducing the matter so that it can be looked into.

Thanks for the log, I will review it as well for any technical information and supply that to HB.

If you still struggle, I will personally be on Discord in about an hour from now, I am on my way to work but I do have Moderators & Beta Testers on my Discord, as well as other customers. You will also be supported by "my community" of loyal customers & assistants.