• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [PAID] Akatosh Garrison

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Store Botbases' started by Natfoth, Dec 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Rezlol

Rezlol New Member

You probably have some garrison treasure right outside you need to loot, forgot what it's called though.

2. gazelle

gazelle New Member

The reason why I bought this Bot was becuase I wasn't satisfied with the free GarrisonBuddy available in the BuddyStore but looking at my histroy, you'll see that I lost patience with this bugged-out Bot and requested a refund. I then went back to testing GarrisonBuddy and I'm please to say that it is functioning a lot better than it was a week ago which tells me they are making big steps in its development in realtime unlike this Bot. I'm using GarrisonBuddy on 7 toons and I can tell you that there are no more bugs with work-orders, no more bugs with mine & farm and more importantly no bugs with daliy secrets and professions.

GarriosnBuddy doesn't farm lumber but then that feature of this Bot didn't work anyway. GarrisonBuddy does have the option to issue Garrison Missions but I haven't tested that yet as I think this element requires a little brains. Also, GarrisonBuddy suports HBRelog Mode so if you have a lot of toons this is the way to go. So stop wasting your time and money this this rip-off, get a refund while you can and head on over to GarrionBuddy. You'll be pleasantly surprised. Take Care.

3. znebto

znebto New Member

Same here, I just tried the 2Day Trial Period of this Botbase, and I am sooo glad that I didn't buy it straight off like I do it with Combat Routines, would've been the worst invested 20euros ever. The Navigation Meshes are awful, it wont do anything because itll get stuck within the first few metres

I'd pay 50 for GarrisonBuddy, but this masterpiece of bugged code isnt worth 5.

4. boars

boars Banned

Agreed..

GarrisonBuddy is far superior. If you read through the forums you will see that the developer actually interacts with folks to improve the product and listen to suggestions. This forum is a black hole for feedback..

Save your money folks..

As for Timber farming.. correct.. that blows here too.

Try this for timber farming. not 100% (anything is better than this product) However,I was able to farm the 250 in little time... with very little interaction.

https://www.thebuddyforum.com/honor...389-pb-lumberator-timber-farming-profile.html

5. San

San Member

Requested a refund today. Days and weeks passed since I posted my bugs and problems, still no response, and that's what I paid for. Will use GarrisonBuddy as well in the future, they care for their programm.

6. Totesviech

Totesviech Member

Hello Natfoth,

i have purchased your Garrison Botbase, and i have the same problem. Charakter Stucks in the Garrison.

Code:
      [AkatoshGarrison] Stuck : 3 - Distance : 
      [AkatoshGarrison] Attempting To Strafe Left
      [AkatoshGarrison] Stuck : 4 - Distance : 
      [AkatoshGarrison] Stuck : 5 - Distance : 
      [AkatoshGarrison] Too Many Stuck Attempts - Blacklisting: Mob Name : Garnisonslager

Last edited: Dec 21, 2014
    7. ShortRound

ShortRound New Member

Please post full logs, not snippets. If stuck in any place, please also attach a screenshot and hotspot.

8. klepp0906

klepp0906 Banned

except for the bug where your characters dont move at all and it hangs up your honorbuddy. or the bug where it does move and proceeds to run to the bottom of the mine bypassing all nodes and just stands there.

other than those though.....

Though deams IS an amazing dude, and he IS trying hard to fix said issues and the few more minor ones that exist. honesty and objectivity ftw :p

9. znebto

znebto New Member

I'm using GarrisonBdy 4 times daily on 15 chars and it works flawlessly while this one doesnt work at all with no statement of nafoth

10. San

San Member

Yes. 20 Euros down the toilet, no refunds either. Will never buy again something from this guy.

11. Rezlol

Rezlol New Member

12. innomina

innomina Member

Akatosh Garrison gets stuck detecting mining nodes while still on the surface and not actually in the mine.

Attached Files:

13. pollads

pollads New Member

Refund ASAP

I'd pay 20euro for GarrisonBuddy. I wouldn't use this even if it was free

14. ravanello

ravanello New Member

i had stuck problems as well. i made a fresh installation of HB and things seems fine now.

The only problem i have is that HB seems not to download the latest version of the software from the stream but keep using the version of when i had purchased the software even after a fresh install

i would love to know why :S

15. HeinBlöd

HeinBlöd Member

Hello, I have the same problem was listed as described in the previous threads.

One has finally paid for this bot and because it can be expected that this works smoothly.

--Google Translater--

16. saltychip

saltychip New Member

i dunno how this was allowed to be put on buddystore

17. laria

laria Well-Known Member

and I don't see why the developer shouldn't be able to take a few days off during Christmas and new year

18. Lohva

Lohva New Member

I would say that's only fair!

but then again, i see his last response was on 16. dec. 2014, and he have been on the forum multiple times since then, would be great if he would just have added a little note saying "Out of town for christmas, happy holidays everyone" or something along those lines so people know he isn't able to work on it now.

Currently sticking to my buy, think people should give him a fair chance to enjoy his properly hectic holidays!

(I know i for once doesn't have much time in these days.)

19. punisher775

punisher775 New Member

i paid for this and i had to ask for a refund the next day, its the buggiest mess out there.

Buy at your own risk

20. laria

laria Well-Known Member

you can click refund yourself within 7 days aftwr your purchase in the shop.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.