• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [PAID] Akatosh Quester Profiless QuestBot 1 - 70, 90-96 Alliance

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Store Botbases' started by Natfoth, Oct 10, 2014.

1. Natfoth

Natfoth Community Developer

Its something related to that quest specifically, turn in that quest manually for now. I have it on my list to look at once I get there.

2. highend

highend Member

Only a few minutes later:

Btw, this isn't even a kill quest. It's task is to meet an NPC.

3. highend

highend Member

The same happens when it's searching for collectable units (now in Talador):
      The problem: the bot is not at the correct place, it just runs in circles there... Is it a mesh issue?
      It should be in the cavern but it's on a hill :)

Take a look at the screenshot please.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 4, 2014
    4. Natfoth

Does it continue to do it still after a restart?

5. highend

highend Member

No, it doesn't. I had to move into the cavern (it was on the hill above) manually, get the stuff and went to the questgiver. From there on I restarted the bot and it continues questing atm.

6. highend

highend Member

Sorry to flood you with issues but currently it's not really funny... :)

He killed two mobs of the same type. It says it's blacklisting second one (for whatever reason). Ok. Fine. But after the last log entry it's 4 minutes later and he still isn't continuing...

7. Soeski

Soeski Member

Natfoth, first issue in log: [01:07:12.194 D]. Coroutines unhandled exception.
      Second issue in log: [01:11:52.795 D]. Quest "I Was A Lot Of Things". It has been busy doing this quest for more than an hour before inactivity timer tripped. Did not go well for some reason.
      The MESH issues I've ignored, the downloading of meshes is often problematic but that's not your fault.

Attached Files:

8. Kavol

Kavol New Member

9. Kavol

Kavol New Member

Zone: Blasted Lands

This is more of a QoL feature

After completing the quest Attune the Bloodstone - Quest - World of Warcraft

we can just use the internal bloodstone teleporter ( Bloodstone Teleporter - Object - World of Warcraft ) to get out of the cave and the external bloodstone teleporter to get inside the cave ( Bloodstone Teleporter - Object - World of Warcraft ) and skip the whole mob grinding to get back to the quest giver/out of the cave for the rest of the chain.

I know you're probably busy with more important stuff, but maybe you might wanna have a look at it when you have time.

EDIT: little question, mostly cause I'm curious, regarding 90-100 and outposts do you plan on supporting both buildings for each zone and giving us the option to pick which one we want? maybe through the UI or something? Apologies if it's been asked already.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2014
    10. Kavol

Kavol New Member

Zone: Blasted Lands
      Quest: Neptool's Revenge - Quest - World of Warcraft

Spamming this in the log and running from hotspot A to hotspot B endlessly, tried to manually stop-start/move the bot, no matter what I did it kept running left and right. Closing and restarting fixed it tho. Not sure if this was related to the botbase, but as usual I prefer to report as much stuff as possible just in case.

Code:
      [11.40.25.424 D] Activity: Searching for Kill Units For Quest : Neptools Revenge - Distance : 17.8720741271973 : 0/8
      [11.40.25.424 D] Goal: Searching for Kill Units For Quest : Neptools Revenge - Distance : 17.8720741271973 : 0/8
      [11.40.26.463 D] Activity: Searching for Kill Units For Quest : Neptools Revenge - Distance : 16.4901027679443 : 0/8
      [11.40.26.463 D] Goal: Searching for Kill Units For Quest : Neptools Revenge - Distance : 16.4901027679443 : 0/8

11. highend

highend Member

Gorgrond - Affliction Ridge

And again, standing there forever...

12. Soeski

Soeski Member

Quest: Spleendid! (Shadowmoon Vally; old Outland lvl 69)
      Bot is running/flying circles, going nuts. Flying, dismounting, mounting, running circles really fast... looks like ADHD.
      It's actually standing in the correct area, if I stop the bot and run him into the mobs, he will kill them. If he finds another, he will kill them. If not, he will go to the edge of the area again and spin his body till he drops :)

13. Natfoth

That darn loot bug, I just cannot seem to recreate it for the life of me in order to fix it, does it happen on all levels for you?

14. highend

highend Member

I'm only leveling 22 chars from 90 to 100 and all of them are 93+ atm. SMV is done (I had to babysit it a lot). I had this bug throughout questing in SMV as well but I didn't had the time to report it. So basically, yes, I get this bug quite often.

15. Natfoth

Just fixed the hotspot issue with killing things in the wrong hotspot.

Cicrocoft likes this.
    16. Cicrocoft

Cicrocoft New Member

17. Natfoth

It is on my todo list for fixes for today. Doing all the talador ones.

18. Kavol

Kavol New Member

quest: A Traitor Among Us - Quest - World of Warcraft

Zone: hellfire peninsula

bot not collecting item in the chest, tried to stop/start to "wake it up" , no luck :p
      visible @ the end of the log

EDIT: closed and restarted and it opened the box >_<

19. Cyanide

Cyanide Member

Got the 2 day trial - really need a better questing system, and this may be it! using it on my lvl98 DK will purchase if I have good trial exp. So far so good! :)

Had some issues in nagrand with the bot trying to kill mobs for a quest item when it needed to loot chests inside buildings, and it also was trying to kill mobs in the wrong areas for a quest.No log for that as I see many have posted about those issues -

So I decided to make a new DK to see how smooth it was. Second quest in? (I think) It got stuck on trying to enchant its weapon for the dk quest.

Second issue it took awhile for it to click on the gun on top of the ship to shoot all of the adds, but it did eventually do it.(After about a min or so of standing there)

and third issue is it got up to "How To Win Friends And Influence Enemies" Quest and got stuck on Loading Tiles for over 5 mins so I stop/started bot and it's still just stuck here next to the quest giver saying "Detected Change In Objectives". After opening my bags it seems like it is trying to spam equip the second quest item, but as blood you cannot dual wield. So it stays there spamming the quest item trying to equip it. (Respec'd to frost and it worked fine after)

fourth issue: Got up to the "A special Surprise" Quest in the dk starter zone and the bot just spams [AkatoshQuester] Moving to first Uncompleted Zone Quest : Minor Distractions
      And then it spams [AkatoshQuester] Stuck : 1-9 - Distance : (distance is blank) until I stop the bot.

Attached Files:

20. Natfoth

This is fixed now.