• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [PAID] Akatosh Quester Profiless QuestBot 1 - 70, 90-96 Alliance

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Store Botbases' started by Natfoth, Oct 10, 2014.

1. riptide

riptide Member

I don't think it is honoring the setting, even with it set it doesn't skin. Which is not really that huge of a deal to be honest. I would still rather see bug fixes than new functionality. Just a request for the future :D

2. mustang60348

mustang60348 New Member

I have it set to skin in HB settings and it doesn't skin.

3. phantomkm

phantomkm New Member

it is realy stuck a lot

4. Soeski

Soeski Member

Unfortunately, skinning is still not implemented. Missing out on a lot of leather this way :/

5. phantomkm

phantomkm New Member

can you stop making the bot atack everything it runs true
      and in wod nagrand dont auto pick the talaari talbuk it gets in the way with the combat routine,s cant use food on that mount and the bot wont dismount

so make the talaari talbuk a option

6. HBNotNo

HBNotNo Member

Vendor mounts while questing.

My chars never use my vendor mounts while I quest, it rather go stand in the path of some roaming vendors and just stand there for ages waiting for something or someone to show up. This makes it very inefficient, and I can't understand why it would not just use my own mount. I have both the travelling mammoth and the grand expedition yak, they are even both on the hotbar, but do not register at all with the bot.

Is there a way to set this manually that it should use the vendor mount?

7. lancsdad

lancsdad Member

Any news on next update re: ongoing issues? I can see the bot moving in the right direction. No word from natforth for a few days now so hopefully working hard on improvements. Want to have a complete afk bot 1-100 with great side quests, treasures, rares also taken into account. Support for skinning would be good.

8. Natfoth

Natfoth Community Developer

Major improvements in stability coming in the next update, have been very hard at work on this update to get it to be as stable as possible.

9. Natfoth

There are 2 vendoring types, 1 is when it detects a vendor close by it will run to it and sell if the weights are right. The other one is if its full and it needs to run back. The mount vendoring is only on the second one when it is full.

10. Natfoth

Now that a lot of the stability will be in on the next release I will start working on all the skinning and gathering type of things.

11. Natfoth

ah didnt know you couldnt use food while mounted. Are you using singular?

12. riptide

riptide Member

^^ You are the man on both accounts Natfoth, thank you for all the hard work on this project.

13. HBNotNo

HBNotNo Member

Thanks for info, but the problem I experience is that in the bot window it says moving to vendor, but he just stands there in the middle of a road, or in the middle of nowhere, and for some reason believer the vendor is there. Not sure if it has anything to do with phasing or such, but would be extremely helpful if it could check for vendor mount before anything else, or have that as an option to always use, and then move for vendor if it don't exist. I believe by now, most people have a vendor mount.

14. lancsdad

lancsdad Member

Thanks for the updates Natforth! Looking forward to seeing the fruits of your labours

15. Kavol

Kavol New Member

quest: Tangleheart - Quest - World of Warcraft

In Gorgrond you can pick either Sparring Arena or Lumber Yard, the former gives you the ability to "break rocks" while the latter to "cut vines", with this botbase the bot picks the lumber yard but also tries to navigate "through" unbreakable rocks.

Visible at the end of the log.
      On a side note even Kick's profile is plagued by this.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 16, 2014
    16. Kavol

Kavol New Member

Alright no idea what happened but I am unable to get the bot to work, it basically stopped moving/doing anything during a quest, no biggie I thought, tried stop/start and didn't work, tried restart and didn't work, restarted my pc and didn't fix it, so then I went with the HB/wow cache deletion and then even tried the usual fresh install, long story short the usual voodoo can't get Akatosh to work again for me, it's been stuck for minutes.
      Gonna upload a newly generated log just for this.

It says Downloading mesh: Draenor.xml but before the fresh install and newly generated log it was stuck on that for 20+ min, is it really supposed to take that long? xD

17. pbettell

pbettell Member

Can't see anything weird in the log. Have you tried just turning in the quests that you have in your log (or completeing them)?

18. Kavol

Kavol New Member

that's one of the first things I do when the bot acts like that, it was included in the "voodoo", actually that's exactly why I have said "during a quest" and didn't specify which quest like I always do, that's because no matter how many I finished/turned in for the bot, it just wouldn't start.

EDIT: finished the quests in gorgrond with kick's and now it seems to be questing in talador just fine

EDIT 2: this is probably not related to being "inactive in gorgrond"

got a log filled with errors and stuck in talador seems it's trying to complete the quest Iridium Recovery - Quest - World of Warcraft

but it just runs around "stuck" as it cannot complete the quest due to being unable to generate the path. The issue here is that it went "up the hill" instead of going into the cave under the hill, so it obviously isn't able to navigate correctly now.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 16, 2014
    19. Kavol

Kavol New Member

Zone: talador
      Quest: Born to Shred - Quest - World of Warcraft

Not really a bug but a wrong behaviour, the bot is running back to Mor'gran Logworks after completing the quest, supposedly to "turn it in", but this is wrong because the bot should interact with the Iron Shredder Prototype - NPC - World of Warcraft which is the vehicle (and also the NPC to finish the quest), this would enabled it to turn the quest in.

I believe this is caused by the quest marker being shown on Mor'gran Logworks. (?)

20. Natfoth

I appreciate the detailed posts and pics. Checking into all of them now.