• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [PAID] Akatosh Quester Profiless QuestBot 1 - 70, 90-96 Alliance

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Store Botbases' started by Natfoth, Oct 10, 2014.

1. Soeski

Soeski Member

Natfoth, issue on all toons:
      As Alliance, it wants to use the mailbox in Talador (cannot interact with it): Interacting with Mailbox (GameObject Id: 227758)
      Bot tries to interact forever and profile stops. Had this on 10 toons now.

/edit: Another mailbox that does not function: 47,41 Talador. Next to a Sha'tari Defender. The mailbox is there but just not clickable. Do not know why.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2015
    2. Soeski

Soeski Member

Natfoth, another issue as well regarding all toons.
      It does not repair or sell anymore. At all. Only mailing. So my toon stops with full bags or gets killed with all gear red and does not repair. It just stops looting when bags full but tries to continue questing.
      Happens since this or previous release. Noticed this on 4 toons now, so figured it affects all.

3. thuglyfe

thuglyfe New Member

Hi Natfoth,

I want to thank you for the work you've done. I run 3 toons simultaneously and it's nice to see each one take a diverse path. Some toons don't seem to bode well with bots, while others work without too much of a fuss (the odd bugged mobbed is still about from the old days I see). Anyway, one in particular seems to get constantly stuck and wander off into the abyss. I've attached a log file in the hopes that you'd find it useful.

Attached Files:

4. boars

boars Banned

Hi Natforth.
      How are you.. I hope you are doing well.

I was wondering..
      When you're done. how about you stop by the Garrison thread & fix the app you con us all into buying.. you know the one that has thread after thread after thread of peeps complaining about how much of a piece of rubbish is is...

The one that you haven't fixed since late November and was broke from the start, yet you still kept our money.

talk to you later... YOU CAN COUNT ON IT
      god bless

post edited

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2015
    5. Kavol

Kavol New Member

The bot refuses to repair/sell and get stuck at vendors.

This can be seen at the end of the log.

Code:
      [07:56:17.889 N] [AkatoshQuester] Moving to Vendor To Sell/Repair at : Vernon Farcavern - With Id : 48090
      [07:56:17.891 D] Activity: Moving to Vendor To Sell/Repair at : Vernon Farcavern - With Id : 48090
      [07:56:17.891 D] Goal: Moving to Vendor To Sell/Repair at : Vernon Farcavern - With Id : 48090
      PS: I am not using any custom UI

Attached Files:

• log.txt
        File size:
        32.9 KB
        Views:
      Last edited: Feb 2, 2015
    6. laria

laria Well-Known Member

Could you please attach a complete logfile? I suspect you manually chose your zone and selected the wrong one

7. thuglyfe

thuglyfe New Member

I'm sorry laria, that was the complete log file. It seemed odd to me as well considering it didn't start out in the correct format...it just seemed to have started off in the middle, but that could be because I tend to switch between kick's profiles and this bot when either one gets stuck. Anyway, not a big deal, I don't think it was an issue with the bot as it only happened with one of the 3 toons I am running. If it happens again with another toon I'll be sure to try and post a better log file :).

Something more reoccurring is that the bot misses out on the quest chain The Righteous March as part of "The Light Prevails" chapter and wants to go to Gorgrond before that scenario is done. It had completed 6/7 chapters alone without switching to profiles. Bizarrely, after manually completing the first part of the quest and writing up this post, the bot started to complete the second part of the chain after a restart, so I restarted it one more time to see if I could reproduce the problem and sure enough, it tries to quest in Gorgrond again. I always have the bot auto-select the best zone; the fact that this bot can pick up from any suitable zone is remarkable though.

The attached log file a fresh log. In particular, here is the problem, though it's not really a big deal. I just hope every little bit helps :).

Edit: Well, for one of my toons this turned out not to be an issue at all. It picked up the quest to go to Gorgrond from the garrison.

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2015
    8. laria

laria Well-Known Member

No wonder it got confused, these are quests from the BC version of ShadowMoonValley , you selected the wrong zone in the Akatosh menu.
      The proper selection is prefixed with WoD in the menu.

9. thuglyfe

thuglyfe New Member

That sounds like something I'd do! I remember a similar behaviour back in the glider days when the profile wasn't suitable for the zone. In hindsight, if I picked up on it myself I wouldn't have said anything. Thanks for your help!

10. Cicrocoft

Cicrocoft New Member

Any news regarding this bot?? Talador is still a mess.

11. laria

laria Well-Known Member

Natfoth said, the problem with picking up quests that only unlock when you take the quest before that,should be fixed already on his system. The quest given by the object should have the proper questgiver now as well. I also told him about a few mistakes in Arak. I'm looking for possible issues in Nagrand soon,so he should have fixes for that soon as well.

12. Kavol

Kavol New Member

quest: Prepare for Battle - Quest - World of Warcraft

during the tanaan jungle intro (assault on the dark portal) the bot get constantly stuck in the Blackrock Quarry and is completely unable to turn the quests in :p

log attached

Code:
      [12:01:18.794 D] Goal: Moving to turn in closest quest : Prepare For Battle - Distance : 127.849617004395
      [12:01:19.800 N] [AkatoshQuester] Stuck : 1 - Distance : 
      [12:01:20.205 N] [AkatoshQuester] Stuck : 2 - Distance : 
      [12:01:20.205 N] [AkatoshQuester] Attempting To Jump to Unstuck
      the quests before that one had to be handed in by hand, only that specific area of the assault on the dark portal had that problem so far.

Attached Files:

13. laria

laria Well-Known Member

Are there any framerate issues?
      Does it get stuck on obstacles?

14. Kavol

Kavol New Member

Apologies I should have specified.
      nope not framerate issues, also no obstacles it is in plain ground and jumps around/strafes trying to unstuck while it actually isn't stuck.
      Example attached, as you can see there's no obstacle yet if I start the bot it will jump around unable to navigate correctly.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 10, 2015
    15. Kavol

Kavol New Member

It's happening in SMV as well, and the "correct" shadowmoon valley has been selected by Akatosh in the settings.

Code:
      [12:59:22.758 D] Activity: Moving to turn in closest quest : Finding a Foothold - Distance : 356.894927978516
      [12:59:22.758 D] Goal: Moving to turn in closest quest : Finding a Foothold - Distance : 356.894927978516
      [12:59:22.818 D] Flushing timed movement. Direction: Forward, StrafeLeft
      [12:59:23.162 N] [AkatoshQuester] Stuck : 5 - Distance : 
      [12:59:23.162 N] [AkatoshQuester] Attempting To Strafe Left

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

16. Kavol

Kavol New Member

It's working again. The problem was that as flying mount I had the druid "Travel Form" selected and in conjunction with the "Use flying mount instead of ground" option it caused the bot to think it was stuck as in wod it cannot switch to the flying travel form xD
      That was stupid >.< sorry to have wasted your time laria.

17. Cicrocoft

Cicrocoft New Member

When picking up the quest "Baby Bird" - You first have to click on an egg in a nest, but the bot wants to get into the nest, but this is not possible, so instead it makes a lot of unstuck attempts getting a lot of attention and a player report :(

18. Zombiegirl

Zombiegirl New Member

I dont get it

Exactly how is this different from Singular? For 30 bucks?

19. laria

laria Well-Known Member

Singular is a combat logic, a Routine. The author stated the differences between Akatosh and the default questbot and levelling profiles in the text you quoted,what else do you want to know?

20. Kavol

Kavol New Member

Stopping the bot prevents it from starting again, in order to do so I have to relaunch Honorbuddy.

Attached Files: