Demonbuddy for Season 16 released, updates.buddyauth.com !
  • Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Demonbuddy

All available profile tags

Discussion in 'Demonbuddy Profiles' started by Nesox, Jun 12, 2012.

1. cyberbob

cyberbob New Member

Some One test this code..

<If condition="Myposition(x="" y="" z="")>

</If>

or

<If condition="Myposition(x, y, z)>

</If>

I need this code. Someone try this code. Thank you so much

2. cyberbob

cyberbob New Member

I want use If command but this code must be check myposition not Me.IsInTown.. Someone help me?

3. tom157

tom157 New Member

I have a question about <If condition="ActorExistsAt(ActorId, x, y, z, ?)">

What the last attribute of this function means?

4. Stove

Stove New Member

try something like this this
    Code:
    <If condition="ZetaDia.Me.Position.X == 123,123">
        <If condition="ZetaDia.Me.Position.Y == 123,123">
              <If condition="ZetaDia.Me.Position.Z == 123,123">
              </If>
        </If>
    </If>

5. noamchomsky

noamchomsky New Member

What is questId="1" please? Is that a generic number that can be used for any quest? Is it setting a value upon profile execution? Thanks.

6. noamchomsky

noamchomsky New Member

How can I find actorId and the XYZ coordinates of an NPC please? I tried using Info Dumping and the "Dump RActors" button, but I can't find the coordinates and actorId. Thanks!

7. noamchomsky

noamchomsky New Member

Where should I post these questions to get a response please?

8. KennyNinja

KennyNinja New Member

is it possible to ignore objects? or atleast identify that they are above u and cannot reach?

9. fleataxi

fleataxi Member

Just a quick post to ask if there are any updates on the profile tags we can use.

10. yarmatey

yarmatey New Member

It doesn't feel like ignoreCombat is working. Maybe I'm using it wrong though, here's an example:

Code:
    <MoveTo questId="1" ignoreCombat="true" x="1994.678" y="2667.217" z="40.18626" />

11. Paragon

Paragon New Member

what he said. jw as well

12. Sandycheeks

Sandycheeks New Member

so .. since i have been only following instructions given by DB-Team, i came here to get informations about profile writing. to see what tags i could use and what they do...

holy shit is this true ?

i mean cmon ? u tell us there IS everything u need but there isnt.

everything really helpful comes from our community - i know it and i dont really have a problem, but
    i have 2 kids (8 month and 2.5 years) i am working 8-12 hours a day, come home , shower, dinner, kids, kids to bed, my wive.... and FINALLY time for me: playing some d3 or whatever.
    ok so now if i want to make my own profile i have to read forum for weeks ( to get thru all the random shit posts) to find suitable informations.
    ok....within these weeks DB will change alot, and the profile i have put together doesnt work anymore. GOOD !
    coming back then , checking for update on profile tags .... being fooled.
    topics about it get answered the blizzard way.

i have been a long time fan of bossland products started with HB. but i get more and more pissed when i see whats happening.

someone be so kind and UPDATE a STICKY THREAD or DELETE IT(unsticky at least).

i ( and i guess its not only me ) want to have kind of a guide ( like this thread but only UP TO DATE! and STARTED AND HOSTED BY A DEV THAT REALLY KNOWS ABOUT THEIR PROFILE TAGS!!!!!!) where i dont have to ask for what this tag does, why it does, and how to work around it since its broken.maybe a " wiki for profiles" with ALL (updates!) profile tags and , as well maybe some hints on what can we do with those tags. like explain the zetadia.blablub stuff.
    we ALL have PAID for this , and it STINKS that we have to rely on ppl that in some cases dont really know what they did to make it work.

thank you ,Sandy

oh and BTW: u would really be kinda selfish if u actually DO provides us unformations like that, more time to develop, less time to read and from time to time answer on unhelpful threads asking about " move to tag" etc.
    its like selling a box, with no buttons, no display nothing to see. company told u its a computer thats " community driven". so where is the powerbutton?
    how to get a mouse/keys working....it IS YOUR product.if u advertised it correctly , we all know the sales would have stopped at day 1 since few ppl dont need a button on their computers and use it the good old psychokinetic way. then i always read: uuu remember hooow many ppl begged him for alpha release, he didnt want but ppl begging so hard blahbleh.. well, not my problem. i did not beg. i bought this bot the day i came back to bossland page to checkout if there alrdy was one... and there was, so i bought, cuz i know HB and didnt even think of the possibility that DB is earlyearly alpha build with actually no documentation.
    it actually got RELEASED! its like blizzard saying : well gay wilson actually didnt want to but the masses crying fo release made us to actually release it.
    we know its not working the way we advertise it(and only old school d1 and d2 players will know it cuz they are older generations now) but hey... we dont care

well everything i did to get my own profiles to work was checking out db.exe in vs but since most of the ppl dont even know VS exists, this shouldnt be the way to go.

maybe this one removes most problems( let me sum up all profile related questions):

please give us better documentary and/or give us up-to-date information about ALL profile tags and update whenever changes are made. dont wait until we ask about ?maybe? broken tags and wonder why profiles dont work . that i guess is what most topics are about.

k thanks again , sandy.

(please forgive my bad english)

Last edited: Aug 29, 2012
  13. Ominub

Ominub New Member

Totally Agree with Sandy!

The same as Sandy wrote is my opinion as well.

14. bombastic

bombastic New Member

We need an update here.. a lot of new things missing :/

15. manolete

manolete New Member

As sandy said, hows people supossed to write profiles....

16. Sandycheeks

Sandycheeks New Member

well ...while we wait for an update of the OP, we cann all go and bash hawker and bossland in their new game ;D , maybe we get hint and infos bout the new tags if we beat them on higher lvls in the new game ?!?

"like" if u can read between the lines =P

17. sizzle

sizzle New Member

need update of tag.

Someone can explain the exploreareaTag? like box size and all those attributs that we can put?

Thank you.

18. derico5

derico5 New Member

Back again in D3-Business. I want to do a few profiles, but i CANT! I cant find any informations about (new) profile-tags or whatever i need to do profiles. So please, update the profile-tags-thread and give us all the neccassary informations!

19. Nesox

Nesox Moderator Staff Member Moderator Buddy Core Dev

Updated it.

20. Exec

Exec New Member

Am I only one not getting this to work?