• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • all those compiler errors

Discussion in 'Rebornbuddy Forum' started by hushlover86, Jul 12, 2017.

1. hushlover86

hushlover86 New Member

donot know why all those compiler errors.. i deleted all the files and download them again.then again and again,i didnot solve this big porblem either.
      anybody know how to do

2. Freiheit

Freiheit Member

Remember that without an error log (attached as a [zipped] file, not 10.000 lines in your post), you will most likely not receive any support whatsoever.

General hints:
      • Perform a fresh install into a different directory.
      • Do not migrate any of your old profiles, plugins, combat-routines, botbases or quest behaviors. You can assume a fair portion of them are broken.
      • Please make sure the stuff you throw into your installation has been updated for the changes within RB since Stormblood. Check each developer's ressources (forum threads, Discord, Github repos etc.). If it doesn't explicitly say it has been updated, then it probably hasn't been.
      • Do not play around with subversion until you have a working version that has no compile errors.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2017
    3. jetblast

jetblast Member

4. Freiheit

Freiheit Member

The errors in your post indicate that you migrated your old Quest Behaviors folder to the new version.

Performing a fresh install in a new directory is a good idea and should correct the issues you encountered. Please remember to grab the latest version of ExBuddy to ensure it is compatible with the Stormblood-ready version of RebornBuddy.

jetblast likes this.
    5. jetblast

jetblast Member

thanks Freiheit! I thought the installer would have overwritten any old files, and they all have new dates on them but go figure haha :) anyway I'll give it a shot. upload_2017-7-14_9-16-39.png

6. jetblast

jetblast Member

fyi, i just copied this folder from the latest RB file and it worked :) thanks!