• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Alliance Argent Tournament

Discussion in 'Reputation' started by Griffin224, Jan 22, 2014.

1. Griffin224

Griffin224 New Member

As the profile is now both Horde and Alliance the post has been moved to HERE

Last edited: Mar 19, 2014
    2. Griffin224

Griffin224 New Member

Post moved

Last edited: Mar 19, 2014
    3. Griffin224

Griffin224 New Member

Sorry, work has been slow the past couple of days, had class and my furnace broke so I had to stop and fix that in our sub-zero weather!

4. winternight

winternight New Member

Looking forward to your changes :) Great work so far!

5. Griffin224

Griffin224 New Member

I am hoping to get to it some more today. Only one Honorbuddy licence and school work makes it so I have to prioritize a bit. Got some Sociology and Criminal Investigation reading to do then I will be working on the profiles. Any problems or suggestions?

6. otro

otro New Member

Great timming, was already thinking about getting my last mounts in there, will test this later today

7. Griffin224

Griffin224 New Member

Would you guys rather see one profile that does ALL of the Valiant quests or seperate profiles based on the individual factions?

8. winternight

winternight New Member

Hm, both would be good. I.e. separate profiles but one big profile that works the separate one after another.

9. Griffin224

Griffin224 New Member

Will be moving to an all-in-one profile for the valiant portion, meaning you just load it and if you have Valaint dailies that need doing it goes to town, no matter what race you are working on atm.

10. winternight

winternight New Member

Ok, so Stormwind Valiant Quests work pretty much perfectly. I did it for 3 days now and I only had to intervene once when the bot got stuck on the post box after mounting the Stormwind charger.

Here's what else I noticed: On a char that hadn't done the Black Knight chain, it print's the "checking for quest something..." message but still tries to continue, even if there are no quests to pick up.

Also, it's picking up all the Crusader quests in the Crusader profile, but it's not doing "Get Kraken!"

11. winternight

winternight New Member

Here's a better Macro for the Lake Frog quest:

<CustomBehavior File="RunMacro" Macro="/cleartarget\n/tar [noharm][dead] Lake Frog\n/kiss\n/cleartarget" NumOfTimes="1" WaitTime="4000" />

12. Griffin224

Griffin224 New Member

OK, I will try to take a look at the black Knight chain later today and I will double check the code for Get Kraken in the Crusader profile. I need to take a gander at the quest bahaviors and maybe see about moving a hotspot or two to hopefully stop some of the stuck issues.

13. winternight

winternight New Member

Reinstalling HB fixed it.

Today it was doing the Get Kraken quest but completely ignored the other quests. So apparently the quest behavior for Get Kraken is fine and the bugs appear to be due to which quests are up for the day.

Also the Stormwind quests were picked up fine today but it only flew to the quest areas, wrote the appropriate messages ("Grinding 10 something or other...") and immediately mounted and flew to the next quest area. Even a complete reinstall of HB didn't fix that. Very weird.

I will try again tomorrow and check/post the logs.

14. winternight

winternight New Member

Load of crap... all of that was due to a faulty HB install.

Okay, I tried it again today. I'm running the following profiles:

[A - QO] Argent Tournament - All-In-One Valor
      (I only have the Stormwind quests right now.)

- It only picks up one quest (the sword quest from the middle guy). It doesn't even try to pick up the other ones.
      - That quest is sometimes done pretty much flawlessly (the Lake Frog quest can be improved, see my Macro. Also, the location should show as the lake, not as Grizzly hills. Simple fix, just move the last waypoint a little)
      - Today that quest was "The Edge of Winter" which didn't work at all. It killed the elemental to pick up the Everburning Ember and flew to the right location in howling fjord, then immediately stopped (profile finished popup)
      - Flying back manually and turning in the quest doesn't change anything. Restarting the profile also doesn't help, it stops immediately (profile finished popup).
      - Picking up the remaining 3 quests manually forced the bot into action.
      - It flies to the jousting quest down at the gate (where you have to joust against scourge), dismounts, immediately mounts and flies to the next quest! (see log 2) The weird part is this:

And here's one for the wishlist:
      - Right now, you can't start the profiles in any random location (if you do, it just prints "[Profile Message]: Picking up Valiant Quests [Profile Message]: Done picking up quests... moving to start." even though it doesn't pick up any quests and then stops). You have to be fairly close to the start point of the profile. It would be nice if you could start it at least everywhere in Northrend. Navigation to the start-point should be automatic.

Here's the logs:

View attachment 119430
      View attachment 119431

15. Darknight1

Darknight1 New Member

ah cool i tried using kicks but more bugs than an ant hill just did by hand with raid bot in end but still have darnassus to finish off and a couple mounts still to get will dust off mage and report back how it goes.

16. winternight

winternight New Member

Noticed another thing: the quest where you have to joust against the Boneguard mobs and kill 15/3/10 of each of the 3 types of mobs, you can easily do that without the jousting lance+horse. Just kill the mobs normally, that's easier and faster for a level 90. Maybe change that quest behavior so it kills the mobs with the regular bot combat routine.

17. winternight

winternight New Member

Ok, disregard most of my messages. Today I did a clean install of HB and both the All-In-One and the Crusader profiles were working flawlessly. I have absolutely no clue why the installation could mess the profile up so badly. I'm just glad it's working again :)

You might however need to change a few hotspots to prevent some of the stuck issues.

Also, my last post regarding the killing of the Bonguard mobs still applies. Same goes for the Lake Frog quest.

18. Griffin224

Griffin224 New Member

Hey guys, sorry I haven't done much the past week or so. Homework, doing a project for my son and trying to complete the celestial tournament has been eating up all my time lately, but I have no homework for the next couple of days, the project for my son is almost done and I should be able to get the celestial tournament done today, then I can get back to fixing this up.

I will see if I can add a level 90 check and IF you are level 90 do the enemy before the gates quest just by killing.

Winter: Where exactly is it getting stuck? (So I know if it is my profile or the questbehavior.)

Do you guys use only the All-In-one profile so long as you are doing SW, IF, or Darn? (Trying to decide if I should delete the individual profiles.)

I WILL be adding Gnomeregan and Exodar to the all-in-one profile soon.

19. winternight

winternight New Member

Yes, since you said you're going to switch to the all-in-one profile, I've only been using this one (not the individual profiles). I say go ahead and delete the individual profiles.

I can get you a list of hotspots where it's getting stuck. Mostly it's when the bot is trying to do the (Stormwind) Valiance quests... it mounts the SW steed and tries to ride over to the tournament grounds but gets stuck twice: first on the small fence next to the steeds, then on the mailbox. Its looks like it's trying to walk a straight line between the mounting point and the tournament grounds (that straight line is causing the bot to get stuck).

20. Griffin224

Griffin224 New Member

That is based on the quest behavior, I will take a look at it later and see about moving a few hotspots slightly, does the same with at the enemy's gates and battle before the citadel...
      Update your profiles and see how the 90 just killing mobs for at the enemy's gates works.

Oh, do you guys want me to make the Valiant profile automatically load and run the combined champion and crusader profile?