• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Altec's Raiding Warrior Tank

Discussion in 'Warrior' started by altec, Sep 22, 2014.

1. Canbus

Canbus New Member

That worked.. thanks a lot buddy. I guess I should pick the 6.5 Profile in the window that pops up when I start the program. Noticed the 6.4 also still existed.

2. altec

altec Community Developer

Yes, the 6.4 is left in there incase 6.5 poses any problems. That way if something doesn't work out in the live version, the previous one is always there to use :) Will update the main post with this minor correction so other's will not have this issue as well. Thank you!

3. altec

Updates:

4. Canbus

Canbus New Member

Sup Altec.. the fury rotation seems weird.. it stops using skills and my game keeps crashing when I use it. The crash occurs if I click outside the game on my other monitor. Doesn't happen with the Protection rotation.

Last edited: Dec 26, 2014
    5. altec

can you upload a log?

6. Canbus

Canbus New Member

No idea how to do that, but I just crashed using gladiator too.. Must be Honorbuddy or my computer.. Gonna have a restart soon and try again

7. altec

8. Canbus

Canbus New Member

9. altec

KK, ty for keeping me posted either way ^_^

10. Canbus

Canbus New Member

I noticed when the Fury Rotation stops attacking.. I use the Furious Strikes talent.. now to try and explain..

Wild Strike has proc and so does Raging Blow, the rotation uses up Wild Strikes first, and if it uses both Raging Blow procs it will stop the rotation for some reason. Having Bloodthirst on CD and low rage for additional Wild Strikes might also have somthing to do with it. Same as with the gladiator rotation bug, I have to manually use a skill and then it will continue.

I also crashed again. The mouse starts lagging a lot until I close the game. I will look in to that log thingy.

EDIT: I had a crazy amount of logs in my folder so I will wait until I crash so it's easier to find the latest.

EDIT: I might have used the 6.4 rotation when I stopped crashing.. guess we wait and see :)

EDIT: Changed talents to Sudden Death and it still stops the rotation if I run out of procs. It doesn't happen too often because I am very well geared with almost 30% crit chance in raids. Now to just wait for that crash.

EDIT: Finally crashed.. The only log I got was in the folder with my character name and realm on it. Is that the one you need?

EDIT: I tried running the Singular rotaion and still crashed. Lets see if I can find that Log. I put the latest log when I used the Singular since the crash was early so not too long log.

EDIT: I ran some more tests on the Fury rotation on a dummy.. if no procs and no rage it will just auto attacks until rage dump with Wild Strikes instead of using bloodthirst and then continue the rotation until it happens again.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 26, 2014
    11. altec

That logfile is from singular, but that is not the problem. GreyMagic.DLL looks like it is crashing. Perform a fresh, clean install of HB and re-try using CRs. If it keeps happening after that, I would recommend contacting HBSupport on the issue. All i know is this, I do not use GreyMagic.DLL in my CRs, but it is included in HB. I honestly have no idea what that even does, lol, I should find out.

12. altec

E1: Remove old logs, you only really need them in times of crashes, everything else is wasted space - and it does add up.

E2: 6.4 worked fine for a long time, it should not be crashing, if it is, see previous post.

E3: it is priority based. if you have rage, it will use rage, if you have procs, it will use procs. if you have no rage or procs, it will autoattack or use bloodthirst to get procs. with respect to using talents whenever available.

E4: see previous post.

E5: turn on diagnoatic logging, max setting, in HB settings window - before you hit start. Run that on a dummy for a little bit and see if you get any exception erroring to show. there should be none but it is possible that is happening.

13. Canbus

Canbus New Member

Can't find that Diagnostic Logging. But if you say it works as intended.
      I'm not sure how it is coded to behave but I've watched for a few minutes. I think having it use Bloodthirst or Berserker Rage whenever you're not enraged would be good.
      It also only use one proc of Raging Blow. If it only has one Proc it won't use it, doesn't matter how much rage I have.

Last edited: Dec 27, 2014
    14. simhak

simhak New Member

Hi again Altec and thanks for the update!

The Sudden Death procs get used now and rotation is fine, but for some reason when i dont have any WS or RB procs and only option is to use BT the bot just doesnt prio BT for some reason and I have to manually click BT. Other then that its a very good routine :)

15. altec

Does this happen during AoE or Single Target? both have different priorities.

16. simhak

simhak New Member

It occur during single target, the rotation doesn't seem to priortize Bloodthirst at all if nothing else is procced during Execute phase and if not enough execute rage.

17. zedn

zedn New Member

The CR stop is the enrage aura is not present, the CR just wait for the CD of berserker rage instead of spam bloodthirst.

Edit: why is the purpose of maintain the last raging blow proc until they expire instead of cast inmediatly?

Last edited: Jan 5, 2015
    18. altec

Hey guys and gals, Altec here. I've been real busy with real-life events and what not. Currently dealing with re-enrollment into college, yadda yadda. I know there are errors with the 6.5.* file, most are known to me and are on my TODO list. I did, however, include 6.4 in the .ZIP file, that everyone can revert to if they have issues with 6.5. It is not perfect, but this is a free routine atm. I am working on it with my free time - which atm is few and far inbetween sadly - so please bear (that the right word? Seems not to me tbh) with me. I will have a new release soon, I just wanted to give a heads up. Not saying it is a bad thing people are submitting errors to me, infact it is a great thing so I can narrow down my focus to certain areas.

Now, to my responses:

Odd. There might be an error in the code on that one, I might have to re-write it into a new type of code.

Seems similar to the above post's problem. There was a plan with that Raging Blow proc. 2 Procs you wanted to use 1 immediately, to prevent wasting possible future procs, only 1 proc you wanted to save it because the rage was better spent on other spells, unless it was just about to fall off, which then it was just a loss of DPS to let the buff fall off, and to consume that buff at the loss of the rage. It netted better DPS on the few tests I did perform. I'll look into this as well.

19. gatwayz

gatwayz New Member

Any Idea if I can use this to tank dungeons while leveling? Or is this a pure lvl 100 rotation?

20. altec

By default you shall, it will not use any spells you do not know of. There might be some instances where "required active buffs" conditionals will not work - since you do not have them yet - but for the most part, you can. People have ran with it sub 100 and said it works just fine for them.