• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Altec's Raiding Warrior Tank

Discussion in 'Warrior' started by altec, Sep 22, 2014.

1. anrew

anrew Member

I am very interested on using this CR; I use it for raiding.

I was using 6.4, and now I spect much more for 6.5.

But it failed; Sometimes it does nothing for long time (3-4); I'll keep using 6.4, even tho it doesn't do perfect rotation. I would like to know what is your "Actual rotation for 6.4-6.5" and what is your supposed perfect rotation.

Ty so much, send me a PM if u want me to test your CR, or just throw it here. (I'm trying to learn how to write a CR for warrior (Fury, Arms or Prote or whatever) but dude, it's too hard for me, so many codes that I don't understand)

2. zedn

zedn New Member

The problem whit this version of the rutine is in the ragingblow method (aoe and single), you cant ask about stack or timeleft property if the aura is gone, that question thrown an unhandled exception, you should previously ask if the aura if present.

Add to the conditions of the Raging the follow condition:

&& Me.HasAura(131116)

3. Gatherit

Gatherit New Member Buddy Store Developer

I'm actually still using version 6.0 from glad stance. I top charts all day long in dungeons and LFR. If it's not broke don't fix it! Haha. I won't be updating until I feel I need to or they make some major changes to the spec. Nice job on this. What's funny is TuanHA won't even use bloodbath! I wanted to have movement in my CR so I tried TuanHA. Was not impressed but his other classes do quite well. Might be a user error though.

4. BestWarOCE

BestWarOCE Member

this doesn't use cooldowns on dungeon bosses (heroics), only uses it on raid bosses.

5. iswm

iswm New Member

Is there anywhere you can download v6.0 or 6.4? 6.5 is good was doing 18k dps on Butcher N with 636ilvl even with a bit of inactivity

6. anrew

anrew Member

I would want it to don't use WW unless there are 4+ mobs. Sometimes it uses WW even with only 1 target. T_T