• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [FREE] AlwaysHere

Discussion in 'Monitoring' started by Giwin, Feb 11, 2015.

1. Giwin

Giwin Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

Sometimes the bot lets us down when it's suppose to clear our AFK flag but sometimes it doesn't, this is usually caused by a bug in the Events and is apparently down to Blizzard to fix as it's server side (there are numerous issues with events not being called etc), anyway this plugin will clear your AFK flag which can sometimes appear when you are using GatherBuddy2 or even other botbases, this plugin will take care of the AFK flag so that you are a lot less likely to be reported.

This product is currently free.

Support Email: giwinbuddystoresupp0rt@outlook.com

Support: We provide direct email support or remote support when required.

We do not provide support via the support thread for the following reasons;

• Slower responses compared to Direct Email
      • Much harder to keep track of previous messages
      • If the Thebuddyforum goes offline, then I can't give support
      • Unable to manage / set rules in regards to posts received
      • Harder to manage the posts, have to go back a page, forward a page etc.

Valid Email "Subject" Format: In the "Subject" field of the email; (simply copy and paste in your Subject field of your email)

Support: "Support - AlwaysHere"
      Suggestion: "Suggestion - AlwaysHere"

[Required]: Please also attach a "full log" to your email so we can more quickly resolve your issue, we always aim to resolve your emails as fast as possible within 3-5 working days (usually sooner).

[Priority Support]: We manage emails automatically, if you've filled out the subject name (see above) properly and attached a full log you will receive the fastest possible response, otherwise you'll receive a slower response and will be at the back of the que.

About Me: I've released a number of free profiles/plugins over the years on the thebuddyforum some of which has been downloaded more than 40,000 times. I've also volunteered in IT organisations teaching people how to use a computers/tablets/smartphones and teaching classes on the basics of computers as well as the intermediates down at my local community center where I still offer my assistance.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2015
    2. Giwin

Giwin Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

Thank you