• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Amplify - a Mage CC Powered by Blast Processing!

Discussion in 'Archives' started by CodenameG, Oct 23, 2010.

1. Aura

Aura Member

idk if this is cc related or not, but is there a way to have the mage detect if he's within line of sight of a target, and if not perhaps move closer so that he is within line of sight? i run into the issue a lot where he'll stand there spam casting a spell but it wont cast because its not in LoS and i have to move him every time, just a thought :)

2. CodenameG

CodenameG New Member

there is code for it there, its just for some reason if its horizontal LoS there's not a problem, it will move to the target. but when its vertical, like a hill or stairs, it has issues, it thinks its in LoS when it not. im still trying to figure out how to fix it, im not sure if its something with honorbuddy, and apoc assures me its not. but its one of those things that's going to take some creative problem solving, and i think thats what im good at, but its going to take some time. but i am well aware of the issue. since it also affect's the default cc.

3. Aura

Aura Member

ah alright, maby it's possible for it to pickup the "Target is not in line of sight" warning and act as a result of it?

4. SkyHigh

SkyHigh Member

Is there any chance for some aoe code?
      Using this in instancebot and its throwing out singletarget stuff.

5. shadow350120

shadow350120 New Member

Hey this CC is great there is only one little problem that I noticed. When you have your Water Elemental's freeze spell on, and he tries to use it just as the mob dies, the big green target selection thing stays up and it confuses the bot. Usually he will run around in circles or just not do anything untill it decides to tell the water elemental to use Freeze again, but this does not generate an error message in the HB ui. Perhaps you could make it so you can select a % of the enemy health at which to use the Freeze attack? Or set it so that turning Freeze to "True" will only make them cast freeze as an opener? Pull_Freeze=True? I think it works out pretty good that way for a frost mage anyways because starting out with the target frozen will start with your big Crits and get the mob down faster

6. Retsalk

Retsalk Member

I wonder why it has logic that always chooses food/drink > evocation even tho I have set my evocation to go at 50%

7. CodenameG

CodenameG New Member

yes, ive stated before it will happen. so relax

interesting bug, ill defiantly give it a wack.

because evocation used during combat only, in the next version its also going to have a if (Health is below) option so if you have it glpyhed you can regain some hp and stay alive. i would rather you have evocation open for combat then using it on resting.

8. Retsalk

Retsalk Member

Personally I have yet to see it use evocation even in combat. Might be me, but it seems it's not working yet?

Also, maybe make it a choosable option whether or not it uses evocation to rest instead of in combat, my mage is arcane and hasn't ever got the need to evocate in combat as mobs are generally dead when they're halfway my melee range.
      Thanks for the great CC though!

9. holger123

holger123 New Member

just wanted to say that the cc is working really well so far. Ive got a good speed and everything ist fine...

two little featrure requests which would make the cc even better:

• it would be really nice to have an option like "pop mirror on add count > 3/x" havent seen it use the mirror at all.
      • second thing is that it not uses ice lance very often. ice lance is such an imba spell with fof or df but he alway keeps casting frostbolt. note that my "use_DFIceLanceOnFoF is True"

Comment (i just ran in to my first instance with IB):

in an instance it works extremly well: df, ice lance on every fof! no recount running but he's critting the hell out of there! :) awesome work man!

Last edited: Nov 4, 2010
    10. CodenameG

CodenameG New Member

Version 1.2 is out, with most of the above changes made. it seems to be working pretty well. enjoy

11. floha

floha New Member

does this cc work with RAF?

12. PWT

PWT New Member

Woot- First 1.2 download. Starting mine up now at 48 and will test for a few hours. :) Thanks

13. PWT

PWT New Member

Ok, So it's been a few hours and it's working nicely. It never died on it's on (did tons in dungeons.. but thats not the CC) It did drop low once but used Ice block. :D It only got a level and a half due to IB being buggy and bad with the new pathing and me getting kicked out of countless dungeons. Therefor I haven't gotten Blizzard to test but will get it soon and report back! Overall the CC is working nicely and an improvement over last version. :)

14. richarddoran

richarddoran New Member

Great work on 1.2. I had to turn blizzard off, even when I changed the adds to 8, it would still spam blizzard on single target fights.

15. CodenameG

CodenameG New Member

updated to version 1.2.1, fixed the blizzard issue.

16. Scarlettey

Scarlettey New Member

Thankyou CodenameG i got my honorbuddy to work from ski we did team viewer and he did the whole thing on my desktop.... even though i had to log on and off ...

17. Doug222

Doug222 New Member

very new to hb , I have downloaded the cc, made the config folder
      but when I try and start the bot, it says the config folder is empty ?

Could not construct instance of Amplify! Exception was thrown. Exception:
      Process must have frozen or gotten out of sync; InjectionFinishedEvent was never fired.
      Loading C:\Users\Doug\Desktop\Honorbuddy2\Default Profiles\SotA.xml.xml.
      Changing current profile to level 0 - 86
      Could not find a routine fitting for your class. Please make sure you have a proper combat class routine in your folder, and restart Honorbuddy.
      Current CC does not have any configuration
      Changing current profile to level 0 - 86
      Queueing up SotA

I have loaded a profile for SotA, it que'd me for it, I cancelled it though and stopped HB before going in though. I don't want to go in and just stand around.

Thanks for any help.

Yes , I have watched and read the guides. I'm sure it's something I'm missing. One post said I needed a .dll file in the config ? I don't see one inside the Amplify CC though.

18. Doug222

Doug222 New Member

well, think all I had to do was restart HB

testing out the cc now, gonna try it through the SotA weekend

thanks a ton for the work on it, I'm sure it's gonna be great

19. CodenameG

CodenameG New Member

make sure in battlegrounds you disable things like polymorph.

20. SkyHigh

SkyHigh Member

One little bug, while using IB if the mobs are killed before amplify clicks the ground for blizzard and after it "pushes the button" it will run around with the green aoe circle thing stuck the mouse and will not be able to cast any spells for the rest of the dungeon.
      This probably has to do with the way IB ends combat.
      This happened about twice every dungeon.
      Nothing really in the logs to support this, will try to reproduce and give logs if needed.