• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • An error has occurred. Please update manually.

Discussion in 'Archives' started by dirin, May 27, 2017.

1. dirin

dirin Member

The Following are listed at the top for the new version I'm trying to update to:

Forum Thread:
      https://www.thebuddyforum.com/exilebuddy-forum/269703-exilebuddy-beta-release-thread-2-4-0-a.html

[Current]
      * Updates for 2.6.0.16.
      * Updates for 2.6.0.15.
      * Added a hotkey to open the settings window from inside the bot window (ctrl + tab)

---------------

When I download the new version manually I get a TON of errors in all my plugins. Such as:

The type or namespace name 'OverlayControl' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

The type or namespace name 'OverlayUIComponent' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

The type or namespace name 'Scripting' does not exist in the namespace 'Microsoft' (are you missing an assembly reference?)

The type or namespace name 'ScriptSource' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

The type 'ScriptEngine' is defined in an assembly that is not referenced. You must add a reference to assembly 'Microsoft.Scripting, Version=1.1.2.22, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=7f709c5b713576e1'.