• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Animus Book Plugin - BETA

Discussion in 'Plugins' started by nishalp, Apr 5, 2015.

1. dwight

dwight New Member

I was in fact using a different routine, Ultima. This is the only FATE that hasn't been able to initiate attack and just stops/stands there while running through all of the books. So is there anything that can be done to fix this? I like to use Ultima for some classes, so it would be awesome. I've attached my log.

Attached Files:

2. nishalp

nishalp Member

I am not sure this is the plugin. It gets to the fate and targets the mob. At this point, its Fatebot and Combat Routines that take over. Wondering if this has something to do with range casting jobs only, might be getting to a spot where it cant target. When it stands there, it the mob targetted and is your FFXIV log saying anything like cant target the mob?

3. Shambo

Shambo New Member

It's probably me being slack, but what do you start this with? I downloaded to plugins, assumed it'd run in OrderBot as nothing new appears in dropdown menu, tried to start with that and it crashed the console.

4. Shambo

Shambo New Member

Yeah, it was me being slack (you load in Blank, obviously)

5. nishalp

nishalp Member

main thing is you need to enable the plugin in the plugin tab or it wont do anything.

6. nishalp

nishalp Member

Updated to pre pop The Enemy of My Enemy if is there and then move to main fate. Also fixed Skyfire II Fate order problem.

Shambo likes this.
    7. dwight

dwight New Member

Possible Book of Skyfall I issue.

Not sure if RB just crashed or not, but I've uploaded my log. After first set of enemies - Shelfscale Sahagin - on Book of Skyfall I it crashed RB and I had to restart. This hasn't happened before on any other book and my other sessions didn't crash. Just wanted to make you aware that there may be a problem with it. Attached log.

Edit:
      Also, when I started it again after crash it went back to re-doing all of the Shelfscale Sahagin, even though all 10 were done when it crashed. It also seems it won't progress to the next enemies on the book. Been killing them a second time for about 30 minutes now, so seems to be stuck in a loop.

Edit 2:
      Found the problem, when I added NoCombatMoveTo for all of Keebler's Profile, it looks like I renamed an incorrect zone for whatever reason (didn't even check the others). SkyfallI.Add(2, "Coerthas - Mudpuppy.xml"); should be Mor Dhona, not Coerthas. It teleports to Mor Dhona and not Coerthas. Found this out by trying to replace my Skyfall I with your profile and it continued on, so I don't think there's a problem with your profiles.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 19, 2015
    8. dwight

dwight New Member

I seem to remember it happening on Nin, but I could be mistaken. When it gets there, it's close enough to Target it...it just doesn't target or attempt any action that I can tell.

9. Tinytox

Tinytox Member

Only "Bot Bases" will prompt a new drop down (lisbeth, etc.)
      If you load or have previously loaded a profile, as long as the plugin is turned on it should override the profile, so it shouldn't be an issue.
      That being said, I don't know if the Bot Base being used actually matters at all, as I haven't messed with it much, I just assume that since the plugin namely loads other profiles, that you should probably run it with Order Bot, I think the plugin is capable of switching Bot Bases to suite its needs as well.

For example, though, I'd run Fate bot/teleporter with FATE bot, regardless of whether I "have" to, it's just the way I would choose to operate it, unless it needed a different bot base specifically.. I suppose it all boils down to how it was designed. Logically it makes the most sense to design it to work in conjunction with the most logical Bot Base, OR to switch Bot Bases to whatever it needs.

At least, that's how I think it works, or should work, in theory.

Tried any other Combat Routines? It really sounds like a CR issue to me. That's exactly what happened when i used Magitek a long time ago, without doing any other patches to it after it broke. First thing I would try is Kupo.

Great work! I'll be using/testing it soon.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2015
    10. dwight

dwight New Member

Kupo is the only one working, I just like Ultima for certain reasons. It will use transpose after battle etc. Kupo tends to run out of mp since it doesnt cast blizz at right time or use transpose...also uses double or triple fire iii instead of one and normal fire rot. Ultima is pretty flawless for blm, so I'd really like to use it if possible. It seems to me its NOT a CR problem simply because it has not had a problem at all with other FATEs, only Phaia - What Gored Before in S Shroud. Only other possible problem I've seen was possibly due to hotspots, trenchtooth sahagin in w la noscea have a wall and as a caster it wouldn't walk up to them and start casting.

11. Tinytox

Tinytox Member

I admittedly don't know all that much about CR's, but if it works with kupo and not with Ultima, that means its related to the CR.
      Now, that doesn't mean for certain that the plugin couldn't be integrated in such a way that allows it to work, I really don't know enough to say for sure about that.

If I had to spin the bottle though, I'd say the brunt of the weight falls on the side of the CR. I find that for the most part in FATEs, it really doesn't matter, I get a gold just about every fate i get to at a reasonable time, with this in mind, I tend to ignore the need for being very efficient. I also use a healing bird, so... I mean, hey, that helps a lot. If you're complaint is really just that it's slower then ultima in terms of dps/heal times, that's understandable i suppose, but that doesn't actually impact the practicality or functionality of the script.

Now, with all that said, I too prefer to use ultima, and if possible, it would be great to use it instead of kupo.

Either way, I think that knowing this is related to the CR to some extent will be helpful information for nishalp!

12. nishalp

nishalp Member

Added Auto start for the following fates now:

1. Schism
      2. The Ceruleum Road

13. nickifoxx

nickifoxx New Member

Thank you for your work. Its ridiculously appreciated on my end and sure by a lot of folks.

14. Tinytox

Tinytox Member

Good stuff!
      Are you planning on working on leves soon? Is there any way I could go about helping you with the leve quest logic?
      Even if it's as simple as telling you which books require which leves in which order, or something of the sort, I'll do what I can.
      If it comes down to writing scripts, as long as I have some source material to work with, I should be able to make them work.

That is, if you plan on doing it. If you don't I certainly don't want to bother you with it. :p

I second this

15. Kozaky

Kozaky New Member

Skyfall II fates aren't working. Log attached.

Attached Files:

16. Tinytox

Tinytox Member

Can you also confirm the order the fates are listed in the book? (Left to right)

17. nishalp

nishalp Member

Had a invalid character in the fate location. Will post a update. But in the mean time, you can open the AnimusBook.cs with notepad and find the following line:

FateLocation.Add("Breaching North Tidegate", "<-46.79461, -22.98182, -103.7344");

Replace it with:

FateLocation.Add("Breaching North Tidegate", "-46.79461, -22.98182, -103.7344");

Should be go after that.

18. nishalp

nishalp Member

Thanks. I do plan on starting this. I have to kind of see how to best get it to work. Have not really had a chance to think about it yet. Probably spend a little more time thinking this week. Once I make some headway will let you know for any support. :)

19. Tinytox

Tinytox Member

Sure sure!
      I got like 10 relics at atma stage ready to go to animus, so I should really be able to check for continuity of the plugin. I'm almost ready for my next book as it stands now :p

20. Tinytox

Tinytox Member

FYI, RB was idling and reporting the following error during "Enemy of my Enemy". (it would move to or engage in this FATE.)

Code:
      [01:23:26.066 N] Searching Targets
      [01:23:26.066 D] [POI Set] Type: Kill
      [01:23:26.067 V] [Poi.Clear] Reason: Invalid Combat Poi
      [01:23:26.097 V] [Poi.Clear] Reason: Taking Over targets from fatebot.

It finally succeeded in working when "Enmity of my Enemy" popped.

View attachment 7324 2015-04-20 20.21.txt