• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Announcement: Legendary Buddy from 1st June 2016

Discussion in 'Archives' started by bossland, May 23, 2016.

1. jimtehownage

jimtehownage Member Legendary

I bought legendary buddy yesterday and i still didnt get an update....

2. p644kd

p644kd New Member

Just a thought but maybe a name change for Legionbuddy to something like LegionBOT or LegionHELPER , Too much confusion over Legendary status and the Legion bot.....

Please Do it quick before my head explodes reading these forums... :)

3. BNegetive

BNegetive New Member

the legionbuddy, feels just like another way to get money, from lifetime users of honorbuddy, seriously, build another bot for same game... maybe make expansions like blizzard does, seems legit(not).

4. poudigne24

poudigne24 New Member

Does this mean is a new bot?
      If so, and I bought a Key for HonorBuddy will I get access to LegionBuddy?

I hope yes, cause otherwise I would feel totaly scammed.

5. BNegetive

BNegetive New Member

6. poudigne24

poudigne24 New Member

7. opiat99

opiat99 New Member

Why would you feel scammed when you get exactly what you paid for? If you want to level, farm or automate - you need honorbuddy.
      If you don`t need all that, or just want a simple rotation bot that is fresh out of the box - you subscribe to legionbuddy - easy.

8. BNegetive

BNegetive New Member

because i used honorbuddy for raid plugin, which is only for rotation, and now probably will not get supported "because there is product they can get money from you" so, it feels like a scam for me, i don't feel auto/afk farm is safe long ago with honor buddy for a long time, most people i know get banned after ~2 weeks, so i use it only for rotations, and now when that will probably will gone, yes i feel a ripoff, and yes it's a functionality that was built in honorbuddy, and i baught enough rotation profiles from mod devs.

and it beginned from canceling lifetime subscription in path of exile, and a violation of their deal of what people payed for, not only for new users, for all old users, i feel it's going in the same direction.

Last edited: Aug 1, 2016
    9. rebelyel2575

rebelyel2575 New Member

I am really confused on where you can purchase Legendary Buddy

10. Skrotumnek

Skrotumnek Member

11. p644kd

p644kd New Member

Legendary status is not LEGIONBUDDY. When you pay 199 for Legendary status ..... you then also get a alpha/beta version of legionbuddy for free. and can use it now. I think once it goes live you have to pay like everyone else. LEGENDARY STATUS in not that same thing as LEGIONBUDDY...which is a whole new product (combat only rotation bot for legion). Separate from honorbuddy, but doing the same thing but even sneakier. I hope I got that right. :)

12. rebelyel2575

rebelyel2575 New Member

how do we buy Legendary Status?

13. p644kd

p644kd New Member

honorbuddy.com lower right. its the only web location I saw.... that is a link to the buddy store, for the 199 purchase.....then Email the legendary key to their support website....All This info is in the first posting I think. or other places around. Just remember you cant single purchase legionbuddy yet. but by paying for the legendary status for 199 you get early access.

Hope this helps.
      Smiles,

14. Azoth

Azoth Member

So from what I understand this just gives access to the bots, and paid content from the buddystore would be additional purchases?
      So right now LegendaryBuddy gives LegionBuddy beta access, and once LegionBuddy is released, LegendaryBuddies will still have access but would have to pay additional for rotations. Is that correct?

15. p644kd

p644kd New Member

kinda, I think even the legendary buddy peeps will have to follow the regular purchases like everyone else after the legionbuddy is realeased. BUT they haven't disclosed, legion buddy MIGHT even be free access and just pay for routines...its not decided yet...as far as my limited knowledge. Stay tuned true believers. :)

16. Azoth

Azoth Member

It seems pretty clear that LegendB will give full access to the base version of all buddybots. What I'm not sure about is how additional 'in-bot purchases' will work.
      If LegionBuddy is going to be free with paid routines, that would just make it less likely that people would sub to LegendB.

17. raphus

raphus Administrator Staff Member Moderator Buddy Core Dev

Yes, this is correct. Legendary Buddy gives you access to all Bossland GmbH made products. 3rd party offerings from buddy store are not Bossland GmbH products, therefore you need to pay for them.

Worth to note that Legionbuddy will include rotations for all classes and specs made by us.

18. shadowrukia

shadowrukia New Member

thats pretty much a rip off. looks like they gave up on honorbuddy now making us pay for legionbot then make us pay even more for better rotations since the bossland team is bad making them. stating the truth.

19. raphus

raphus Administrator Staff Member Moderator Buddy Core Dev

Only rotation we did is Singular and it's purpose is to provide the most stable leveling from 1 to 100. Please point me to a 3rd party product that is better then Singular in that area.

You will have to wait and see how good we are at doing end-game rotations.

20. wallyworld

wallyworld Banned

what worries me is that there hasn't been a single report from legendarybuddy users how well legionbuddy is working right now....

You'd figure that if you wanted to sell a new bot, you'd want your users giving positive reviews about it.