• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • another short patch

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Forum' started by ppatmull1, Sep 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. ppatmull1

ppatmull1 New Member

an FYI, Just had another short patch this morning 95mb.

2. HB1892O30

HB1892O30 New Member

Hi, gentlemen, developers.

The products of you are very good and fantastic, but you know what is leaving me pissed of the face, it is the neglect of you, to which foot that is the update of the bot you not information not give not even one to appear just they say that not yet it's ready, it does not give a prediction what is being horrible on your part, at least an opinion, example: dear customers likely to delay but 1 month or 3 days or 1 year for the update to be complete and by and goes, more No, you are not lazy.

Thank you and I'm sorry for my bad English.

3. ben11h2006

ben11h2006 New Member

No news is generally good news. At least we have not gotten an update saying something along the lines of, "We are sorry, but we must discontinue this product due to the high risk of detection and bans".

Does it suck to have to wait, and not know what's going on? Of course! However, they are working on it as fast as they can. Maybe when they do get it running again, we will get a few extra days out of the new keys they will be giving us (For those like me, who have weekly keys that expired during the downtime). At the same time, of course, that'd be rewarding us for something that's to already be expected: Being patient and having faith in the development team.

Just do what I do during "down time", don't expect the bot to be back up for a while, and just don't worry about it. It'll be available when it's available.

Cheers, and remain patient guys!
      -Ben

P.S. - The time that HB has been down, I've actually learned how to play my class (and play it well) for the first time in years. It's actually not as difficult as it used to be. :)

4. Demondog70

Demondog70 Active Member

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.