• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [ANSWERED] refund me pls???

Discussion in 'Watchover Tyrant - ESP for Overwatch' started by rukia15, Jun 9, 2016.

1. rukia15

rukia15 New Member

I had asked for a refund of my 1 year key(€ 59.98) one week ago on 6/2, and asked again on 6/4.

PLS CHECK Request #128831, you just keep ignoring it? i dont understand.

Remember this?

I do have patience, but you guys just take it too long, and not even care to reply at all!

2. xqz

xqz New Member

I don´t think opening a thread here will help you in any way. I guess you are not the only one who requested a refund so the support team will be pretty busy.

3. rukia15

rukia15 New Member

yes, thats why i post this now not a week ago, okay?

4. chinajade

chinajade Well-Known Member Moderator Buddy Core Dev

Hi, Rukia15,

Sorry about your woes.

But, Xqz is spot on... the forum staff have absolutely zero ability to help you with this. We do not have access to the user account information, or the tools, to assist in these matters. Your only recourse is to continue communication with the Bossland GmbH 'front office'.

The front office can take up to 48 hours to respond, and they do not work the weekends. After the front office approves your refund, it can take several more days for the payment provider to get the refund into your hands.

You are right to continue checking on the progress of the refund. However, it is only effective if you check with the correct people—those would be the 'front office', not the forum staff.

cheers,
      chinajade

Last edited: Jun 9, 2016