• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • anti-ban shenanigans

Discussion in 'Pokefarmer Support' started by Senpaii, Aug 30, 2017.

1. Senpaii

Senpaii Member

purchased 3 months last night
      turned bot on at 11pm EST (bot time log says completely different times.. idk how to fix that either)
      bot turned itself off at 1am as an 'anti-ban feature'.
      how do I deactivate this incredibly annoying and irksome feature?

e\
      'pokefarmer stops from now on to prevent yourself from getting banned' - that junk
      log file not attached because log file not needed

Last edited: Aug 30, 2017
    2. Senpaii

Senpaii Member

did it again. started at 1130am and it stopped just before 2pm. how do I turn this crap off? or can anyone recommend an alternative bot that takes a buddy key and doesn't stop on me like this? I'm paying to bot, not to log in and see its been stopped for the last 6 hours.

3. iCKR

iCKR Moderator Moderator

are you using multiple accounts on PF? using the same folder of PF.

4. Senpaii

Senpaii Member

yes, rotating through PGO accounts on PF with one PF account

5. Senpaii

Senpaii Member

stop and close bot. kill session on website. sign-in with different PGO account. walk away (the point of botting is to do other things while you bot, not sit and watch the bot to make sure it doesn't stop on you).. ten minutes later bot stops. whats with this bot that doesn't bot?

so how do I disable this incredibly annoying, counterproductive and time-swindling system?

6. iCKR

iCKR Moderator Moderator

Your issue is that you have to create multiple PF folders for each account. When you using only one folder, the statistics of how long you've botted on is tied to that folder. Logging into multiple accounts from the same folder makes PF think you're botting for too long a time on that account.

7. Senpaii

Senpaii Member

so you expect me to create 3 dozen folders with 3 dozen applications to open? heh.. nah. there must be a log file right? something I can delete or set to logruntime=0 so it doesn't log my time, yeah? or push an update that removes this completely superfluous feature that is really only in place to make people have to purchase more time to get the levels they want..
      heck I remember a time before PF had this feature way back in the day before I got out of the pokemon go scene.. good times. back when the bot actually botted. I remember disabling it somehow.. then a month later the bot went down for several weeks and I bailed. I just want to re-disable it, as long as that method wasn't patched.
      thanks m8

8. Senpaii

Senpaii Member

yeah one other thing.. you take the bot offline because of an update that happened about 2 days ago? so people bot ('unsafely', by your logic) for 2 days, then you stop all botting (after any potential damage has been done).. why not just add a warning popup that says 'potentially unsafe to bot due to update' and let people decide for themselves whether or not they want to continue? seriously, I want to keep botting and using the time I paid for, not wait for your programmers to belatedly update the bot to use again. its my decision on whether to risk my accounts, not yours. Besides all that, with the recent reformation in bans (generally) no longer being permanent and merely 2-4 week suspensions, this system you have in place is outdated and really needs to be changed and updated by your programmers to reflect said changes. Last bot I was using did not have these restrictions and I botted straight through their warnings and while waiting for their updates, never had an issue.

9. iCKR

iCKR Moderator Moderator

Well if you want to see a change in the features feel free to post in the request section or on discord.

10. Senpaii

Senpaii Member

will do m8, thanks again!!
      also still looking for the anti-antiban fix >.<