• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Any ETA?

Discussion in 'Demonbuddy Forum' started by Pwn-, Dec 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Pwn-

Pwn- New Member

I started up D3 and DB just to see if we were operational again and I got the TRIPWIRE.

Is there any ETA as to when we will be back up?

2. ezpwnd

ezpwnd New Member

No ETA.

3. mridontevenknowu

mridontevenknowu New Member

ETA they don't even know what the fuck is going on. All they know is days ago they realized something was up (which obviously we had no need to know) and blizzard was doing the same old same old. Now most of their unsuspecting customers have been banned. Maybe after they take a week to slowly figure out exactly what part of DB is detected they will let it back up. Hopefully next time they ACTUALLY SAY SOMETHING WHEN THEY KNOW BLIZZARD IS UP TO SOMETHING!

4. Tony

Tony "The Bee" Staff Member Moderator

there is no ETA but we are not far from the updated build as well

5. ezpwnd

ezpwnd New Member

I'm really curious for more informations! Thought this would take at least a few days...

6. ritesxxx

ritesxxx New Member

Just to be clear, you are going to open the auth servers as well as a new build before releasing any findings of how Blizzard was able to ban all of these ppl, other than saying they are finding things server side?

7. Tony

Tony "The Bee" Staff Member Moderator

we will open the forums as soon as we are sure that there is no software/DB detection (and looks like its not)

8. joni

joni Member

ye it seems like most efficient bots got wiped out to me

9. falconpewpew

falconpewpew New Member

10. ChuckLee

ChuckLee New Member

I don’t know why you raging you take a risk when using bots, but to be quite frank they don’t need to tell you anything and they never said they knew blizzard was up to something, they suspected blizzard was up to something, those are two different things.

11. ritesxxx

ritesxxx New Member

Do you honestly believe the products is still "as safe"( I know i know botting is never safe bla bla) now after these two big bans, as they were before the two bans? Okay so maybe they were loggin ip's and tracking bots storing them and waiting for a big ban wave like the first one 1-2 weeks ago. But for the newly created bots that only had 1 - 5 hours botted time on them before getting banned, how do you explain that? Blizzard just got lucky and randomly selected users that happened to be botting at that exact time and didn't need more than an hour or so to classify it as a botting account? I just don't see how you can take so many variables and push them to the side... Also i know for you trolls this post is prime for the wahhhh stop botting if you dont like it, stop bad mouthing it just leave, all the other shit, i'm just bringing up some questions that havent been answered and feel like they should be. Like i said in another post i will continue botting if and when the DB team says hey we found this is why this happened we have fixed that.

12. ale56man

ale56man Member

So why is taking so long..."long" i know you cant tell us anything...but just try to tell all we need to know...and sry if my english is bad...i hope some day the bot work great!

Cya.

13. tesslerc

tesslerc New Member

I have one account that isn't banned.
      Other people here are saying they haven't been hit at all.

It all depends on profiles + bot behavior (which sucks)
      Also could be they scan our memory and flagged us all, just needed time to check out each specific player and look at his routine and see if it is a bot or not, if you were lucky not to look too suspicious you survive / if you were offline - otherwise - BAM

14. ChuckLee

ChuckLee New Member

Because investigating takes some time it does not take 5 minutes, if you want them to make sure it’s safe so you can begin to bot again then please have patience

15. ritesxxx

ritesxxx New Member

Tess i know it depends on profiles and behavior but how does one explain the botters using private profiles for 2 hours a day that survived the first ban wave, hadn't botted since, and still got banned on this ban wave?

16. PaladinSMD

PaladinSMD New Member

I'm wondering as-well i wasn't botting at the time of this ban-wave so. they must have flagged it earlier but how and when I'm wondering.

17. ChuckLee

ChuckLee New Member

Everything done within the game is logged believe it or not, and I’m pretty certain they have quite a big administration team, it’s not hard to look and see what x amount of people have been doing, and if they are following the same pattern to be realistic an actual player does not follow the exact same pixel path every single time they go through that specific area.

Bots take the same pixel path over and over. It does not change however with an actual player it changes.

There’s a very low chance you’d be on the exact same path to a T I’d say an unlikely chance of 99.99% as a player

18. ritesxxx

ritesxxx New Member

You may be on the same path, but when mobs are spawning differnt locations making you go off the said path to fight them, that takes away any pixel path record they could keep becuase it isnt the same.

19. ChuckLee

ChuckLee New Member

You are still following that exact Pixel path to reach said spawning mobs though, and to be honest, no normal player farms the exact same thing over and over for hours. Unless they are insane.

20. ritesxxx

ritesxxx New Member

ok cool. now explain the botters who were banend using private profiles who booted it up for 1 hour and were banned?

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.