• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Any way to force blizzard to give reasons for ban?

Discussion in 'Demonbuddy Forum' started by dow, Dec 23, 2012.

1. dow

dow New Member

I am looking for some information on stopping this happening again, blizzard will not just give out their reasons for banning people, the only way i can see to get this information or to fight against bans seems to be to take legal action against them.
      If they are saying that they are banning you and deleting your account your money etc. then you are innocent untill proven guilty right? it is against the law to break a contract with someone, without giving a reason?
      Say i have 100 pounds balance on paypal and they ban me for something, they would have to pay me my account balance and whatever items i had purchased. so why is it any different in a game?
      I am sure that if this time nobody fights it, then it will happen again and again and it will be the start of the end, but put up 1 fight now then what would the costs be and what would the possable results be?
      My point is that just because blizzard makes some conditions for you to play. this does not make them more important than the law.

1. you win, giving every other person grounds to also win the same case against them...... therefor this will not happen?
      2. you lose and they tell you the reason why you are banned in the process giving proof of it.
      3. you lose and they dont tell your the reason why? ..... can this even happen?

What other outcomes could this have, and are there any outcomes where the loss of some money to take action would not be worth the results of finding out information?

I know all of this would take so much time and get drawn out into some long process, but do you want to do this now or in 2 years after they have banned people 20 times for the same reason without telling anyone what they are or even if they exist.

i dont have the money for doing anything legal or do i know anything about the law, but would be nice to see some answers and ideas here of how to force blizzard to give evidence on even a single banned account. my only worry is that the account wouuld have to be 100 percent clean from any other reason to ban it, like buying gold or whatever.

My reason for this is only to see others thoughts and get some ideas, this is more of a question to people, hoping we could share ideas on what would be an effective way to stop this happening over and over again. thanks

2. Czester

Czester New Member

botting is against the TOS of blizzard, you broke it and therefore are banned. and eevn if you aren't guilty, they can ban you whenever they want for whatever reason, they don't even need a reason. IF you are into taking legal action, you should start reading your "contracts" first.

3. dow

dow New Member

my point is that no matter what the contract says in it, it does not override the law

4. ct12yyy

ct12yyy New Member

You can get a refound from paypal in about 4 days IF you got the key with paypal money and not later than 45 days.

Reason ...doesn`t matter they don`t even answer to paypal request. Blizz just pay the money back and that`s it :)

5. dow

dow New Member

i read a post on that also, have not tried it, but the point here is not so much to get money back, it is to stop blizzard using nameless reason for banning peoplle. i just see it being a big problem. of course, if this does work and blizzard lost more money than they gained by banning people then this would be quite effective i think :)

6. Bottletorch

Bottletorch New Member

7. EmilSvensson

EmilSvensson New Member

Nameless reason? You botted...

8. Giwin

Giwin Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

Please quote the specific law that blizzard is breaking otherwise you'll be considered an idiot.

9. blista08

blista08 New Member

EULA/TOS falls under the pure definition of a contract. It is written and you accept every time you create an account, multiple times when you first login to the game, and every time there is a patch. If you're such a huge google buff, do some searches on court cases involving breach of contract in regards to EULA/TOS.

10. completely faded

completely faded New Member

I don't want to believe you can be this dumb.

You know why you got banned. I'm sorry you're so pathetic that you have to dwell on your lost account - No matter what you do, you're not getting it back.

Quit being stupid. You're on a botting forum. You, more than likely, got banned for botting.

11. demonnbuddy

demonnbuddy New Member

you can sue blizzard, it happened in china.
      like Blz wanna stop demonbuddy on the whole world, they sue bossland in germany.

blizzard is abusing the limitation of inspection and imperfection of law.

Last edited: Dec 24, 2012
    12. blista08

blista08 New Member

[insert] Talking out your ass [/insert]

13. AngelsHalo

AngelsHalo New Member

Buzzard is a company full of thugs and mob lawyers. You do not stand a chance against their legal team. Just accept your losses and move on

14. randomstraw

randomstraw Community Developer

blizzard can legally ban your account if a blizz employee's coffee is too hot/cold.

deal with it..

15. dow

dow New Member

Wow some abusive people on here, also some helpful postand with good information so thanks to those :) Ihope that the people that just want to give abuse and be nasty, will maybe go do something better with their time. As i clearly stated in my thread, i am no expert and only wanted some people to talk about it without being trolls. the point of the law action, was not to get my account back. it was a way to protect a company like demonbuddy, by forcing blizzard to not ban people on a generalisation, but instead to give reasons and proof for why they banned people. the rason being that if you win, you stop them, if you lose, you have proof which lets you change your bots to be undetected. my thoughts were either way you might be able to gain something form this, people have lready proved there are ways to get round blizzards actions, if random people can do it using paypal etc, then why cant everyone else.

16. dow

dow New Member

you missed the point of the thread, try reading it next time.

17. dow

dow New Member

18. dow

dow New Member

19. dow

dow New Member

thanks, i wont bother with it, but is some nice information

20. dow

dow New Member