• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Anyone appealing? If so post your results here.

Discussion in 'Discussions (no Ban Reports here)' started by baddna, Jan 21, 2017.

1. baddna

baddna New Member

Well I had my primary account banned in the latest ban wave. I hadn't botted it for some time so I figure it doesn't hurt to go and try for an appeal. Any one else going to do the same? If so post your results here.

2. leinifas10

leinifas10 New Member

Yep, I sent in an appeal. I have not heard anything back from them yet.

3. danietzsche

danietzsche Member

No answer yet.

4. grinderslo

grinderslo New Member

best of wishes to all of you, please keep us updated if you get an answer.

5. CAcove

CAcove Moderator Moderator

Best of wishes to you all, you may have just incriminated yourself if you got the unable to authenticate error however. Seeing as PokemonGo has had nothing but login server issues for 3 weeks straight, jumping to an appeal letter before waiting for those to be fixed, may have just incriminated you (simply put: if you weren't botting you shouldnt assume you have to appeal a ban): I received the “Unable to authenticate” or “Failed to log in” message – Pokemon GO even Niantic makes it clear that this error pops up in these occasions. Next time consider playing it dumb and just sending in a trouble ticket saying you are having login issues.... Makes you look alot less guilty :)

6. Mew2

Mew2 Member

It's a good theory, but most of us has main accounts in the level 37+ area, it's going to be hard to play dumb if you were that level.

7. CAcove

CAcove Moderator Moderator

Not true at all, my roommate who refuses to bot (not from lack of me trying) has his account, fully legit in the mid 30s. And if it wasn't for his work schedule, he would already be 39. (keep in mind, he doesn't play every day, and usually only for a few hours tops when he can)

8. leinifas10

leinifas10 New Member

I was actually going to do that but could not find the form or email on that site to do that. The only form I found on that site was the appeal.

Maybe if anyone can point out where we can simply submit a request to Niantic for the login issue problem, or an email address to Niantic for that purpose , that might help those of us facing this issue.