Season 15 and Demonbuddy, working as of 21th September 2018!
  • Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Demonbuddy

Anyone manage to get above level 85?

Discussion in 'Community Development Discussion' started by nxid, Apr 11, 2018.

1. nxid

nxid New Member

So far after configuring the bot and trying different things like kiting e.t.c, I'm still constantly dying when mapping. I even disabled boss rooms for every map.

I tried farming low tier maps for experience but still end up dying to mini bosses. Got a pretty well geared EK inquisitor going, gems all level 20.

Will appreciate advise shared on how you guys level without constantly dying and losing exp.

2. DontBeAfraid

DontBeAfraid Active Member

average 94-95 when mine stop to level up.
    ones i put more love in - ~98-99

3. nxid

nxid New Member

Mind sharing how you're doing so? Like which maps are you grinding, any overly powerful gears you're using?

4. AngryBeavers

AngryBeavers New Member

It depends on vulnerability of your character. If character die on elemental reflect, then add this mod to MapBot (tab Affixes).
    Also on 90+ level I turn on plugin Chicken. Pay attention to EHP, your character should not die from one hit.
    It is easy to receive 94-95 lvl while you are botting. You should only select correct build.

5. tsheltonx

tsheltonx Member

It sounds like you started botting before learning the game. That's a mistake. I bot from 0-94 very easily on all classes with a variety of builds. Either that or you need to buy a little currency and hit poe.trade.

6. demonviper

demonviper Active Member

Got 100 using an EK Pathfinder 2 leagues ago solely botting. So yes it is very possible just have to configure the bot correctly. To clarify, I did this by going EXTREMELY defensive. brought my dmg down from about 250k tooltip to 75-100k which was still more than enough to oneshot most things. You can't expect to run around with 5k health and not be one shot occasionally. I recommend getting a koam's heart and possily socketing the EK in a elder/shaper item that gives it a pseudo 5-6link.

Build for defense, not offense. Saving 15 seconds a map but being made of glass may seem cool but when you get 1% every 5+ maps at 99 it doesn't fucking matter because if you die once you lose 100 maps worth of xp

synez likes this.
  7. TacoMans

TacoMans New Member

L100.png

Its not really hard but takes a while to do so. My 2nd highest is L98.

8. TimMoran

TimMoran New Member

"Its not really hard but takes a while to do so. My 2nd highest is L98."

You're definitely a beast, TacoMans. :)

9. demonviper

demonviper Active Member

lol maybe if i hadn't already made 10 lvl92+ chars this league that would be on my radar but once you get a lvl100 i dont see a reason to do it again