• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [PAID] Apexis Dailies & Bonus Objectives - Patch 6.2

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Store Profiles' started by Aion, Jul 9, 2015.

1. Aion

Aion Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

Thanks, I have 2 new blacklisted chests on the Harbor recently, will add this one too.

2. lckwjl

lckwjl New Member

Just got this! Love love.. did the two day trial a week ago. What else are you planing for it?

3. Aion

Today we make 1 month since product's first beta testing, so the Trial period is restarted for all my products on the Buddy Store.

But for the Apexis Daily, in short run is planned implementation of the group quest, more variants for daily farming, but lets keep the details in in shroud for now ;)

4. warces

warces Member

Hey Aion, perfect profiles indeed, but i am having problems in 2 areas. While doing Harnessing their Power, toon stops looting at all and also while doing the ruins of kraanak apexis run it also skips most of the loots. Is it because of my own bot settings or maybe related with cc or is it on purpose? Thanks.

5. Aion

Thanks for the feedback, warces.

Harnessing their Power profile have no mechanism for suspending the looting behavior. Usually this happen in heavy hostile mobs populated areas, where the character is chain involved into combat, so it follows the natural Honorbuddy combat behavior - pursue the targets, involved in combat with and looting after gets out of combat.

With the Ruins of Kra'nak, the profile is coded to interact with objects, increasing our progress in higher priority, then doing default behaviors like looting or moving to the next hotspot. No active loot suspensions is coded too, so it do not loot only if interactable objects are nearby.

6. jino

jino Member

I have noticed after running this every day for the past 2 days, It has not done a single thing concerning "The Saberstalkers" reputation, which is required for the Achievement.

As well as "The Ring Trials"

7. Aion

Since this product do complete Apexis Daily Quests, the only one of them, increasing "The Saberstalkers" reputation is Tooth and Claw. So, it needs to be rolled today to be able to increase the reputation.

The Ring of Trials is not supported in the product too. Have not tried it solo, if it had any decent chance for solo, I would add it in the future for sure!

8. sp3sh

sp3sh Member

[Unknowable Power] - having issues with picking up this quest, it tries repeatedly to pick it up. i grab it manually and it still tries to pick it up.

9. jino

jino Member

Thanks for the input. Also, where can I find out which ones need to be rolled today/tomorrow/etc

10. Aion

Hello sp3sh,
      Unknowable Power is the unlocking quest for Unseen Influence Daily Quest. It is 1-time quest, so not included naturally in the Apexis Daily Pack, but I could reconsider adding it to the collection, due to the noticeable number of customers, facing issues with it.
      As most daily quests, these seems to change at random, on the daily reset hour.

So far, only the Garrison Daily Trader do have recognized pattern in it rotation: Herb->Ore->Dust->Fur->Hide->repeat
      For the others, I am not aware of any kind of rotation.

For your particular issue, The Saberstalkers are the easiest reputation to be farmed indeed, because it can be bruteforce farmed to exalted in just a few hours of grinding in appropriate spot.

11. jamparke

jamparke New Member

Great experience so far

Hello Aion, I like this profile, thank you maintaining it for us! I trialed this and another developers Tannan profiles and found this one to be less issue prone.

A few things that might improve it from my exp so far:
      1. Iron Harbor - The bomb carts appear to be clickable but doing so does nothing. Currently the bot will run back and forth in about 10 yards between the bomb carts and the next hotpot location until the cart decomposes. Possible to blacklist the bomb carts?
      2. Iron Front - The bot seems to prioritize the supplies crates with bandages over everything else. He spends a lot of time just looting those. Any way to drop those down in priority? For example he runs past banners all day to get to the crates.
      3. Currently the bot loves to drink/eat the bonus buffs in the dailies areas. Like all of them :). Any way to tone that down? So much of his effort is used moving to and eating these for less than 30 second buffs. I'd be ok with the bot ignoring these completely.
      4. Tooth and Claw - Bot will try to loot mobs killed by other players constantly. Runs from dead mob to dead mob. Will kill a mob when its available however.

Thanks again!

12. Aion

Thanks for the feedback, jamparke.

1.: Will check if this is issue. Usually, the interactable objects occasionaly despawn slower than expected and the bot fools itself then return ~10 yards back till the object fully despawn.

2.: Initially, we have set the bandages in high priority, due to the very fast progress they build, but a way to get on the banners with higher prio can be a good idea.

3.: If it moves too much around for these short-timed buffs, a simple radius decrease will "save" a lot of extra movements, I believe. Will test a radius decrease with the next update.

4.: Due to failed native HB mechanics, the "Tooth and Claw" Quest currently use temporary work-around behavior. Will have a better logic for the next update too.

13. MaxMuster

MaxMuster Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

For 4 simply add MobState="Alive" to the InteractWith Behavior and the Problem is solved ;-)

But why do you not use GrindArea or KillUntilComplete to kill the Mobs?!

14. Trixiap

Trixiap Member

Pretty good profile, but I have one problem with it. When it is taking fly path, bot will dump all known fly path to chat. That is not something that I would like to see during botting. Can you fix it?

15. previouslyxv

previouslyxv New Member

Hi Aion, just an FYI that I've run into the last week or so. When the bot tries to fly to Sha'naari Refuge from Lion's Den, it throws an error.

[12:13:50.468 N] [TaxiRide-v2034(info)] Taking a ride to: naari Refuge, Tanaan Jungle
      [12:14:38.297 D] [Flight Path] No valid flightpath at both ends. (No flightpath found at start No flightpath found at end)

I can post a full log later today, if you need. Looks like it's just a mistyped error, to me?

Also: There's a suspiciously glowing chest at <4724.30, -936.04, 108.73> that requires a jumping puzzle to reach.

16. drakir

drakir New Member

I get this error when I load the Auto Loader.xml what is this? This did not exist yesterday.

When I try startin HB i get this message....
      And nothing happens. The bot does not start....

17. canuckcowgirl

canuckcowgirl Member

I got this too. Just go to g:\Program\Honorbuddy\Quest Behaviors\SpecificQuests\Kalimdor\Stonetalon Mountains\ and delete the file 26028-MrDsWildRide.cs

Reload Honorbuddy and it'll work.

-CC.

18. drakir

drakir New Member

Thanks alot mate! Big love!

19. Aion

Hello Trixiap,
      This is local dump, not connected to the server chats, so no chat history is transmitted to blizzard servers.
      But generally, the TaxiRide solution was temporary, and now running tests to remove it after the yesterday HB update.
      Hello previouslyxv,
      The TaxiRide behavior issue is known, the "fix" is to mouseover to all the Tanaan Jungle flight paths in the Taxi Map, so the bot stores the tooltip names. But as mentioned above, would do my best to remove TaxiRide at all with the next update.
      Adding the chest to the blacklist, thanks.
      Hello drakir,
      This is last Honorbuddy version issue, they will fix it with the next build.
      I seen, canuckcowgirl already gave the solution to it.
      Cheers mate!

20. ddsue

ddsue New Member

Can I select one or more quest of all?For example Battle At The Iron Front.