• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [FREE] Apexis Shard Dailies by the Buddy Team

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Store Profiles' started by chinajade, Feb 27, 2015.

1. geomarmorales

geomarmorales Member

Yeah i lost thousands of gold worth of potions, flasks, 125+ food for my raiding - its as if we have to empty out our entire bags before running

2. Knightsend

Knightsend New Member

Click 'Settings and Tools' and scroll all the way down. I don't know if it's always been there, or if it was just added, but I can confirm that I'm no longer selling and mailing my whites and greens. Just uncheck what you don't want sold.

3. WrathofGod

WrathofGod New Member

I never saw this posted, but BIG shout out to the BUDDY TEAM for changing the profile to quit WOW out after running on one char :DDD You have one happy wo/man on your hands!!!

4. Deserter

Deserter New Member

Please add HBRelog support so it skips to next step upon completion of the quest. By trying to guess the length of time my toon will take to complete the objective, I either have a character that is sitting around going AFK waiting to be logged off, or a toon that is logged out in the middle of a fight.

Thankyou.

5. IceWong

IceWong New Member

It works thank you for the heads up

6. geomarmorales

geomarmorales Member

WOOT! Thanks for the info - never noticed does settings before - worked

7. Komari

Komari New Member

Edited found my answer

Last edited: Apr 15, 2015
    8. jimmyleet

jimmyleet New Member

Appears broken as of todays update, picks up quest fine but does not use the flight master

[InteractWith-v1997(warning) @line 186]: Attribute 'Name' is not recognized by this behavior--ignoring it.

9. MrAzon

MrAzon New Member

I have a problem.

I run the bot for my DK. After he finished i would like to swith to my Paladin. I go to Settings & Tools and select my spec etc.
      But then i starts but i get the following message and the bot stops.

[Avoid-v1789(info)] Uninstalled avoidance system
      [Singular] *Fear Ward on dps.Priest.A7BB @ 100.0% at 0.0 yds
      Bot stopping! Reason: Bot stop requested by Halt quest behavior.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2015
    10. smeadows

smeadows New Member

Why does no one ever respond to this request to add HBRelog Support? You have plugin and GarrisonBuddy supports it? Is there a philosophical problem? The vast majority of us have multiple toons and this just adds extra time to ensure it completes if there is competition in the zone. I really like the efficiency of the routine. It takes advantage of all of the boxes and bonuses. Which is great and flies right through if there is no competition. I ran six toons through Pillars of Fate today and watched them all. they are all equally geared. The max time was 28 min and min for 13. Solely dependent on competition for multipoint bonuses. Please help us out here.

11. klepp0906

klepp0906 Banned

does this auto change task w/ hbrelog by chance?

12. 23051602

23051602 New Member

I can't seem to find / understand how to run the apexis. I can't seem to find it under any of the load profiles that are available. It says it's downloaded from the buddystore. But I am unable to find how to start it. Using the questbot.

13. 23051602

23051602 New Member

Sorry was me that was stupid. I assumed UI would update on download without restarting HB.

14. yahel

yahel New Member

it's second months will ends soon after release.. profile still not usable.. :-(
      Still sells good food and other usefull things....

15. untg

untg New Member

Do this:"
      Click 'Settings and Tools' and scroll all the way down. I don't know if it's always been there, or if it was just added, but I can confirm that I'm no longer selling and mailing my whites and greens. Just uncheck what you don't want sold. "
      There was an option added in the last few weeks under settings (when you scroll down) to override the colour/quality of items any bot selling code will sell. Without this, currently this profile WILL SELL YOUR S**T SO STOP COMPLAINING!!!

Based on the amount of people complaining and the lack of response from HB staff, I don't see any way this will be looked at/fixed without doing the "Setting & Tools" thing.

16. ronja75

ronja75 New Member

Thanks Chinajade for sharing this with us.
      It works great for me for weeks.

Ppl with the sales Problem, yeah, it's a bit annoyance. you can override the Profile Settings in in the HB Settings, select grey and you're fine with it. you can also update the protected items.xml if it sells some stuff that you want to Keep.

17. WoWbotfan

WoWbotfan New Member

This is great! Thank you guys for making this, and free to boot! If possible, I think it'd be nice to increase the range/area the bot patrols for the Assault on Skettis by a tiny margin. Swimming across the river that many times over and over looks a little...odd.

18. yahel

yahel New Member

Dear Untg, changing global settings for every script it's bad idea. When you'll have lots of alts.. Actually I'd fixed problem by another way, I'd just stopped using it :) I'm not complaining, no. I have another plugin that can do same job. Just it well be cool, if HB team will complete their scripts before release, or at least not so long after release. Not just dump latest nightly build in production and forget about it. Ofc thanks anyway, I like HB and team, their other things are cool. And it will be cool, if apex script will shine as all other things released before.
      Peace :)

19. akassaw

akassaw Member

China,

Good morning! I hope your day is going well. So, I'm attempting to catch up so I can get flying asap when 6.2.1 drops. To do so I've purchased the missives required (all but the pit, because you have to wait) but I can't seem to find a bot to do all of them.

The suggestion I have is to search the quest log and see what missions you have, or scan the back pack to see what quests missives you have and start them. There's a clear cut list of the requirements here: http://www.wowhead.com/guides/achie...-to-unlock-flying-in-draenor#securing-draenor

Anyhow - China, if you need a donation to "motivate" you, by all means PM me and I'll hook you up for the community.

Best Regards,
      Debeisus

20. 9540321

9540321 Member

Where can I download?