• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • ArchaeologyBuddy - An Archaeology Bot

Discussion in 'Archives' started by raphus, Jan 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Sephy

Sephy New Member

Are you lifetimer or have the Paid plugin? :3

2. mykroft

mykroft New Member

in northred if it needs to go from one far side to the other - it directly flys over the ocean and I die because of fatigue

done it twice now.....

3. bloodbee

bloodbee New Member

Just had the same problem, I thought this one was blacklisted, I must have unchecked it by mistake. I turned it on before bed because I've never had problems with it getting stuck on things. I woke up in the middle of the night so I thought I would check it since I was up already. It had run for over 3hours and only finished 4 dig sites, It was just sitting there going back and forth against the wall and had 1 whisper...''Hello mr.bot, having fun with that wall?'' *crosses fingers* hopefully I didn't get reported.

4. daemon9

daemon9 New Member

I have a list of dig sites I get stuck at and a couple that actually disconnect you. I posted them all here: http://www.thebuddyforum.com/support-issues/22561-archbuddy-stuck-thandol-span-3.html.

Basically, the Nek'mani Wellspring dig site, next to the fountain on the left side of the bridge he just stands there until he disconnects. Thandol Span, he can't get up onto a ledge to reach a fragment. A couple of sites near Plaguewood (EPL) where he flying over and starts going stupid flying in circles and causes WoW to disconnect. I have to blacklist these sites which really sucks because if I end up getting all four of these sites on the map I'm fucked if I'm AFK. Grim Batol and the Aerie Peak dig sites are also off the list, but it's not HB/AB's fault. Blizz just needs to remove them (yeah, right.). Here's the last log where I found WoW DC'd from my toon standing idle in the Nek'mani Wellspring dig site.

Attached Files:

5. daemon9

daemon9 New Member

Wow...ok you know what...this is bullshit. I just watch my guy dig up a fragment and not loot it, instead he just got on his mount and fly off. W. T. F.

6. Stormchasing

Stormchasing Community Developer

turn auto loot in wow on and try again

7. Tony

Tony "The Bee" Staff Member Moderator

^^
      this

8. bloodbee

bloodbee New Member

I did the same thing a few weeks ago. Turned it on and left the house for like 4 hours, got home to check it, and there was no artifacts solved in my bag. I was like WTF. Forgot to turn it back on, had it off when I was running my wifes toon to open all the graves in ZF w/o looting all the garbage so the zombies would spawn.

9. Techz

Techz Member

Hi All

I'm also having some trouble with this now I was just keeping my toon in Kalimdor from 60 onwards he is now 82 with only 450 archy but even though I have blacklisted the cata areas he is still going there :-(

So what I'm thinking about doing when I get in from work is taking him to northrend does it work ok over there anyone know because for me the blacklisting is not working :-(

Many Thanks

10. Stormchasing

If u've blacklisted all cata digs, and there are ONLY cata digs to gather .. then he goes to the cata digs ... gather one or two of them manually and u'll see that ur toon is skipping the 2 left cata digs, till there r 4 cata digs again ... this is how blacklisting worked the last releases, and is working in this release

11. dson

dson New Member

Is there a way of integration a speedhack function while travelling from one spot to another. My friend uses Pirox for Archeology and it will fly up in the sky, turn on speedhack 2000% and noclip (wont mention which hack), fly to the new location in the air and turn of everything. It will fly down do some archeology and continue :). Would be an amazing feature, maybe as a plugin or something?
      The only thing needed would be knowing when done with the digsite and sending 1-2 text commands to the chat.

12. daemon9

daemon9 New Member

No...heh...it IS on...it's always been on...and he didn't even ATTEMPT to loot it. He dug it up, said fuck looting, and got on his mount. Seriously? Auto loot?

13. Stormchasing

provide full log

i ran AB on 4 toons, and every toon is looting fragments and keystones, and is using them ...

14. Hemo

Hemo New Member

for future versions. is it possible to make priority on sites ? ex. if a tol'vir spawns and you are in felwood it will still make its way to uldum first (and altso possible include hs + portal feature to uldum)

i know you can blacklist sites, but eventually you are gonna have to survey those sites anyway so i just keep it rolling.

15. Lilbuddy

Lilbuddy New Member

If you blacklist everywhere but Tolvir, you will get the desired behaviour.

16. Dieselrat

Dieselrat Member

Have the exact same problem. Just try and change your CC and hopefully it should work :)!

Last edited: Mar 14, 2011
    17. Amplified

Amplified Member

i have used 3 different druid cc's all with fresh installs. and every single time, my druid just sits there. i think it has something to do with Archaeology Bot, can't be 3 different CCs that is wrong.

18. tmill

tmill New Member

there is a plugin for a temp fix on the archbuddy

19. wyattwb

wyattwb New Member

At first it went GREAT but then i realized that with flying, it gets cuaght alot on trees what should i do

20. daemon9

daemon9 New Member

HB/AB started freaking out again. I found my guy just standing there <Away> and HB/AB had already created a 74MB log file.

You can see the part where the log was just repeating itself over and over. Just multiply that by 74MB.

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.