• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Atking pets but not players

Discussion in 'Archives' started by mactans, Jun 13, 2010.

1. mactans

mactans New Member

As title says my bot doest atk players at all, Only start working normally when it targets an pet what might cause this?

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 13, 2010
    2. greenfork1

greenfork1 Member

that's pretty funky, im not sure.
      My suggestion is post your log info and im sure theirs someone here that can help you out :)

3. greenfork1

greenfork1 Member

Yeah, i dont see anything there about just targeting the pets.
      You can always try restarting WoW and Honorbuddy, that fixes the small bugs like that most the time

4. ski

ski Well-Known Member

Code:
      [17:34:14:517] % Allowable Exception in Combat() - mob died/expired while targeted:  System.InvalidCastException: Unable to cast object of type 'Styx.WoWInternals.WoWObjects.WoWUnit' to type 'Styx.WoWInternals.WoWObjects.WoWPlayer'. ---> SmartAssembly.SmartExceptionsCore.UnhandledException: SmartExceptionsCore.UnhandledException @ 988, offset:0 ---> SmartAssembly.SmartExceptionsCore.UnhandledException: SmartExceptionsCore.UnhandledException @ 1309, offset:59
         --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
         --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
         at Styx.WoWInternals.WoWObjects.WoWUnit.get_IsFriendly()
         at ShamWOW.ShamWOW.Safe_UnitName(WoWUnit unit) in c:\Users\kopi\Downloads\WowRobot_1.0\WowRobot\Custom Class\HB 1.9.2.5\CustomClasses\ShamWOW\Shaman.cs:line 374
         at ShamWOW.ShamWOW.CombatLogic() in c:\Users\kopi\Downloads\WowRobot_1.0\WowRobot\Custom Class\HB 1.9.2.5\CustomClasses\ShamWOW\Shaman.cs:line 1888
         at ShamWOW.ShamWOW.Combat() in c:\Users\kopi\Downloads\WowRobot_1.0\WowRobot\Custom Class\HB 1.9.2.5\CustomClasses\ShamWOW\Shaman.cs:line 1854

Its a bug with the CC or with HB... not sure which because I'm seeing it in my CC too.