• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Atma Hunter

Discussion in 'Plugins' started by Exmortem, Jun 27, 2014.

1. Djdave

Djdave New Member

If your in the fate basebot click basebot settings and check the fates its ignoring are not in your blacklist section.

2. kagepande

kagepande Community Developer

This was made some time ago when people where still very into any theory out there to help them get their Atma, so thats why JST was there, even know it never made a diffrence lol

3. nishalp

nishalp Member

So I have been working on the tool and can say it does work now. The way it is coded by the original person is when you use JST, it stays in that zone until the time is up which means you can get multiple. I guess it can be changed to just move to the next zone when it gets it even if early but not sure if JST really matter. When JST is unchecked, it gets the atma and ports to the next one you don't have and works fine. One thing got me is everyone has the bot so you can go away from the computer but you need to come back to check on it (items full, gear broken, etc..), so I added a feature where you can enter in you email server info and when a atma drops, you can text you phone with a status. It just uses the email address provided by your phone provider to text. for example, for Verizon, you can text anyone using xxxxxxx@vtext.net where xxx is the phone number.

Anyway, its nice that I can get a update when it get a atma drop. If anyone wants the updated version, let me know and can post it. Planned to add some more data such as inventory space remaining, and others stuff....

4. nishalp

nishalp Member

Also does not port you out in the middle of a fate now. Finishes the fate and then ports.

5. Djdave

Djdave New Member

Yes please post it. Would it be possible to add normal email settings? In the UK its not really a service that gets offered to be able to email your phone like that.

6. nishalp

nishalp Member

I will post it up tonight. You can send to a normal email also.

7. nishalp

nishalp Member

I have uploaded version 1.1. Couple of things. I added a Play Sound option. Just browse to a WAV file if you want to play a louder sounder when it finds a atma. Second I added the emailing option. You will need to provide all the fields. If you have the ability to email you phone provider for a text, you can use that or just put any email address. When you type in your password the first time, it will ask for a random key. Just put any random string. This is used to encrypt the password on your machine so that the password is not stored in clear text. Make sure your machine is secure still in general. When you open the screen again, the password will show as encrypted text which is normal. Let me know any questions you have. Going to add some more things later like inventory space left when it sends the email.

View attachment AtmaHunter1.1.zip

8. Djdave

Djdave New Member

Have you done anything special to your setup? Ive run it a few times but always get stuck on trees just outside the teleport crystal for camp overlook. (I know its been reported in the support section).

9. flamepyro

flamepyro New Member

The Barrel/Trees that you are talking about is a pathing issue with the bot getting caught on that spot and nothing to do with the plugin.

10. nishalp

nishalp Member

Updated to 1.2

Added support for Non English Game clients - Changed to use ID's instead of Text Based parsing.
      Fixed a bug where wrong Atma drop was going to email when not using the JST time checkbox option.

View attachment AtmaHunter1.2.zip

11. Mantian

Mantian New Member

thanks a lot... this is what I need .. love you

12. dwight

dwight New Member

This seems to be freezing up when changing zones so I have to restart Buddy...seems to mainly be an issue with western and lower la noscea. Any ideas? (Not sure if it's Buddy or the plugin, since the plugin does the porting - I assumed it's this). I should add that when I force close Buddy (since frozen) and Start again it works fine so it seems to be something with the porting causing it since it's only right after I port into the zone. I've attached what I believe is the correct log.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 18, 2015
    13. nishalp

nishalp Member

Am trying it out to see if I can get it to happen. In your log I see the following error but dont think its related to this plugin. Do you have any other plugins running? If you do, can you turn those off and try?

[02:38:16.435 D] System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
      at ff14bot.BotBases.FateBot.Stop()
      at ff14bot.TreeRoot.Stop(Boolean forceThreadExit, String reason)

14. dwight

dwight New Member

AtmaHunter was the only plugin running at the time and it happened on two completely different PCs.

15. dwight

dwight New Member

It's since stopped in a Thanalan area or two, but I noticed it seems to mainly happen going to La Noscea areas. It just completely locks up RebornBuddy - if I hit stop it doesn't stop (even though it has already stopped working in the game) and I have to force close Buddy with task manager every time. I can live with it, but it just gets a little annoying because it seems to be pretty random. Mainly want to help others who may get this problem.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2015
    16. Tinytox

Tinytox Member

Getting repeated crashes, here's a log:
      Not sure what's actually happening.
      Presently, Agil, Atma Hunter, Gather Assist, and Lisbeth helper are turned on.
      Of those, only Agil should interfere with Atma hunter at all, in theory.

View attachment 2064 2015-04-13 12.53.txt

For the record, I AM using the JST setting, and thus far it has been much more successful than default, in terms of gaining atma. But, i think it may be the problem, too. :/

Last edited: Apr 13, 2015
    17. Neverdyne

Neverdyne Community Developer

Agil cannot interfere, since Hunter completely shuts down the tree. I believe it might have something to do with dying, I added a death, combat, and within fate check to atma hunter and haven't had a crash since.

18. Tinytox

Tinytox Member

Have you, or do you plan to release that? even as a beta, I'd really appreciate the chance to test/use it, After all, gunna need a looot of atma >.>;

19. nishalp

nishalp Member

Maybe eventually I may take this and merge it into the Animus Book Plugin to allow that tool to run both. Let's see how my time allows it. Have a full time job already and the Animus Book plugin is taking time to a point where I am updating during my normal job time lol.

20. dwight

dwight New Member

That would also be very awesome. Appreciate you and keebler both, very much!