• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Auto-Loot error / Heroic Transport

Discussion in 'Buddy Wing Support' started by derFalke, Apr 6, 2017.

1. derFalke

derFalke Member

Hi,
      somebody else, not from my team, just didn't loot so the bot stands in front of it. Is there any chance to disable "loot which is not from me" ?

Is in the script language as well a "heroic transport" command available?

on H2 "Target of Opportunity" on Balmorra , there is a button "Elevator" but with
      <UseObject QuestId="0xE00070597913FB4A" Name="Elevator" BranchId="1" StepId="3" WaitTime="4" UseRange="5" IgnoreLOS="True" X="-4.899316" Y="5.68818" Z="80.65582" />
      he doesn't klick the button and he doesn't want to go into the "personal phase".

any help available?

2. Praline

Praline Member

1. Not sure
      2. No
      3. Known issues with transport that will crash bot. Work around is to insert a user comment and manually press button, or insert a pause in script (F9) before the tab. Not sure how to implement the latter option.

3. derFalke

derFalke Member

<UseItem QuestId="1" Item="Heroic Transport: Hit'Em Where They Live" WaitTime="2" />
      Doesn't work
      can i "interate" through all items i have, maybe i have misspelled that item. The Item is not directly in the inventory, it's in the mission items.
      I think it can be "called" somehow, but i should get information which "items" i have. Maybe somebody have a plugin ?