• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [Azyul Project] Dungeon Farming, Gold Farming, Mount Farming, Transmog Farming, and more!

Discussion in 'Farming' started by EchoTiger, Feb 26, 2013.

1. mhyr

mhyr Member

Maybe to motivate you, on my 85 Druids doing Gundrak now getting around 800g/h average on all of them. Getting shit ton of Frostweave which sells for 10-15g/stack on my realm. And I can tell you, you get loads and loads of it ! If you have a tailor you might want to stick with netherweave, since the bags sell like sweet cookies (compared to Frostweave ones) and you get more Netherweave compared to Frostweave in the Outland dungeons.

2. DaNRoxXx

DaNRoxXx New Member

First of all great work out there Azyul, these profiles are awesome. Secondly i want to report some bugs Heavy Pull "Drak'tharon Keep" my character is always stuck at walls and keep running forward however, medium pull profile works like a charm and at the entrance of "Lost City of Tolvir" the bot tries to go under the bridge which my character cant get through it.

3. Baaatzi

Baaatzi Member

good idea to build Netherweave bags, going to test it. i was running gundrak all the time and just sold the frostweave on the ah...
      let's see what's in the end more efficient in terms of making a high amount of gold per hour :)

4. sosuto

sosuto New Member

is that 800 gph including profits from Frostweave?

5. Baaatzi

Baaatzi Member

using "[AM - Alpha] The Botanica" the bot is not killing the boss "laj"

edit: is it possible to save the setting "sell all" for relogger purposes?

thank you!

Last edited: Aug 8, 2014
    6. Spider

Spider New Member

7. EchoTiger

EchoTiger Official Profile and Singular Developer Staff Member Moderator

This profile is one of 'our' older profiles. At the moment, it's close to 2 years old.

It requires a depreciated behavior that no longer works properly.
      With the behavior(s), the bot will get you to the last boss before terminating.
      Here they are if you want to try it:

[Hr][/Hr]

My 90 Monks gets up to 945 GPH raw gold.

[HR][/HR]

The bot should if you have the Mammoth or Yak.

[HR][/HR]

Yep,
      If you open the profile up with a text/code editor, there's documentation that tells you how to set defaults.
      It can be a bit confusing because the variables aren't named to were they "make sense."

Ex: The variable for SellAll would be.. "SellAll"
      But instead, it's RangeFrameRadarY

[HR][/HR]

Try with a fresh install of the bot.

8. Baaatzi

Baaatzi Member

Okay Thanks!
      And that the bot does not kill the second to last boss ? (Laj)

9. cynicz

cynicz New Member

So Echo I love your scripts so far. So since i just preorder xpac what would be the best class in your opinion to go to 90? and what would be the best script for said class?
      i also have a warrior who is 88 which spec should I spec into? im prot right now but looks like fury with 2x 496ilv weps will do better with victory rush.

10. EchoTiger

Due to his eh.. "placement" we have to pull him at a long range.
      The code to pull him is probably having some technical issues.

[HR][/HR]

I usually default to Monk, mainly because they're simple and a bit flexible with any of the dungeons. So I'd normally recommend them.

If you plan on doing lower level dungeons with the 90, then any melee class will be fine (aside from Rogue.)
      If you plan on doing higher level dungeons (Cataclysm), then roll a heavy tank.
      Or - use a Warriors (DPS) for the Cataclysm dungeons. They're always the best since they can spam Victory Rush, and their AoE hits really hard.

As far as a recommended script for the farmers - it really depends on how you want to farm. Raw GPH / Materials / Transmogs / etc
      The Botanica gives the highest raw GPH, and also some potential BoE green transmogs. It's really the biggest money maker out of every dungeon.

Other classes are good at 'other' things - ex: Feral Druids have quick pulling speeds due to their passive cat form speed buff. Which that can help increase GPH as long as your AoE is good.
      I couldn't really recommend something 'straight out' since every class is better in some way. As long as the class is melee, you should do fine.

My testing warriors are Fury with the Victory Rush glyph (about 420-440 iLvl) they handle Tol'vir better than any of my other classes.
      (Most of my other classes either die, or end up taking up to 20 minutes to complete it.)

11. cynicz

cynicz New Member

Thanks for the response, so since I have hunter, and a warrior (will be speccing to fury at 90), I guess ill try a monk out.
      for the monk which spec is best?
      and for the warrior should i got sword and board, 2h or dual weild 1hs?
      and so you dont lean toward DK over warrior like most people seem to do?

12. EchoTiger

All my Monks run on Windwalker. I've never tried Brewmaster.

All my Warrior testers use dual-wield 2H.'
      It seems to be better than 1H - especially on the Heavy pulls due to the massive amounts of mobs generating you Rage.
      And the AoE crits hit so hard. :3

And - the only time I've ever ran a Death Knight was when I tried them out on Tol'vir.
      Frost spec - died on the first pull.
      I'm sure with Blood they would do better. xD

13. cynicz

cynicz New Member

haha alrighty thanks brother, im stumped on making a monk, another warrior or blood death knight, I have one more boost remaining so leaning toward blood DK or WW Monk

14. EchoTiger

I personally wouldn't boost a Death Knight - considering they already start at 55. xD
      But that's up to you.

15. Zrno

Zrno New Member

Just wanted to ask how "risky" is farming Botanica like 5h a day? I know the whole deal about botting being risky and ill get banned blah blah, just intrested is it a legit gold making method that can make me ~4k a day?

16. Sinndar88

Sinndar88 Member

you wanna make 4k~ a day? Grim batol for 10 hours selling greens and listing cloth on AH , aswell as natural gold pickup and vendoring greys you'll SMASH 4k, and quite safely bot that to but for the love of god abide by the unwritten rule... DONT BOT ON YOUR MAIN ACCOUNT!

17. Zrno

Zrno New Member

Thanks for the tip man, I already know about botting on main and stuff but honestly I need to make gold for another BC and even if I get banned I will just appel to reduce it to 72h :)

18. bazaltic

bazaltic Member

Hey Echo i was doing ok in Tol'vir so decided to run few more accounts but problem is thay die ;p
      I didn't have this problem with warrior, when Hbrelog kicks him out he can't die with Second Wind pasive regeneration. But other toons just die if pull was too big.
      Any chance to add death support? I run warriors mostly because they don't need death support, i wanted try something new :)

Ole.jpg
      Tol'vis blank gold
      Without random dismounts this run takes 5:50, i also add 2 more and few leaps when dismounted it's random ;p

19. bazaltic

bazaltic Member

They died in instance or outside i don't remember i noticed it in Outland profiles. They run to certain point on edge of Helfire Peninsula and just wait, if youre lucky you won't be alone there.
      Make friends don't report :D

20. mhyr

mhyr Member

I get +- 800g raw gold + he mails/guildbanks the frostweave.
      Class used: Feral Duids :3 had some left on accounts at 85 and 90 and that speed increase on big pulls is fun.

On the Botanica runs it's even a little more in raw gold, on average ofcourse, and also keep the cloth to make the bags. On a high pop server the sales for both the bags AND cloth in general are higher. Frostweave is more valuable (check server prices tho, might not be for yours !), but Netherweave on most high servers is almost vendor value so better to keep them and make a 300% + profit with them ^^.

@Echo, will donate soon too ! You did a lot to the community and are one of those who seems to be awake 24/7 to answer everyone's questions and help them out !