• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [Azyul Project] Dungeon Farming, Gold Farming, Mount Farming, Transmog Farming, and more!

Discussion in 'Farming' started by EchoTiger, Feb 26, 2013.

1. EchoTiger

EchoTiger Official Profile and Singular Developer Staff Member Moderator

You could try Gundrak.
      I'm not one for advise - I haven't botted in years.

[Hr][/Hr]

Not currently. The logic used to handle this was broken by an internal bug.

[Hr][/Hr]

As pookthetook explained, and as the red text instructs on the front of the thread, you must copy over the Quest Behaviors into your Honorbuddy's Quest Behavior folder.

2. Lenthir

Lenthir New Member

Thank you so much ! I really appriceate that you help me quick and well to be honest i forgot to do this. Thank YOU in advance.

3. Lenthir

Lenthir New Member

Also Thank You too man. Appreciate your best work and best help as i told to be honest i forgot to paste it. Thank you for fast response !

4. clea915

clea915 New Member

Echo,

I sent you a PM about my issues, although I couldn't attach a log. Here you go:

The bot works, it is just skipping at least 15-20 mobs per run :/ ... can you fix so that it pulls every mob?

Edit: Also, the bot gets hung up on non hostile mobs and sits there unless I manually kill the mobs... big issue.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 27, 2015
    5. juvantusik

juvantusik New Member

Hello! Same problem with Gundrak? omly 400g p/h. 1 week ago was 800-900

6. juvantusik

juvantusik New Member

delete this

7. juvantusik

juvantusik New Member

Yes, questing

8. d0me

d0me New Member

cant load the profile. Medium\Grim Batol - Extras\Grim Batol - Guild Bank Deposit Money + Embersilk.xml

[19:50:52.824 Q] Cannot load profile!
      [19:50:52.824 Q] Das Start-Tag 'QuestOrder' in Zeile 45 Position 2 stimmt nicht mit dem Ende-Tag 'While' überein. Zeile 115, Position 5.
      [19:50:52.853 N] Starting the bot!

Translation: Start-Tag 'QuestOrder' in line 45, Position 2 doenst match with the end-Tag 'While'. Line 115, position 5.

Thanks echo

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 27, 2015
    9. EchoTiger

I couldn't give reason as to why this may be happening aside from Blizzard may of nerfed it.

[Hr][/Hr]

I'll check it out and edit this post if any fixes are made.
      Thanks for the report!

10. Taybox

Taybox New Member

can you make it where the sell all feature is automatically checked when I run the GUNDRAK AM? how would I go about doing that?

11. EchoTiger

There's documentation inside the profile that explains how to adjust the default settings. Just open the profile with a text, or code editor.

Video guide: http://azyul.com/l/2015-04-29_20-44-14.mp4

Last edited: Apr 29, 2015
    12. Taybox

Taybox New Member

they must have nerfed it even worse. im running on a lvl 100 enh sham and getting like 450 gph.

13. cumu

cumu New Member

Yo !

I'm new with botting, and i'm triing to run your script.
      I took the Azyul-master SVN content.
      I copy/paste the content of "QUEST BEHAVIORS" to "Quest Behaviors" of my honorbuddy folder.
      Then i choose "Questing", and i try to load, for example, [R]Gundrak and Drak'Tharon.

Then i meet this :

[Compiler Error]: e:\Honorbuddy\Quest Behaviors\Deprecated\TheGiftThatKeepsOnGiving.cs(188,6) : error CS1502: La méthode surchargée correspondant le mieux à 'System.Collections.Generic.List<ulong>.Contains(ulong)' possède des arguments non valides
      [Compiler Error]: e:\Honorbuddy\Quest Behaviors\Deprecated\TheGiftThatKeepsOnGiving.cs(188,29) : error CS1503: Argument 1*: impossible de convertir de 'Styx.WoWInternals.WoWGuid' en 'ulong'
      [Compiler Error]: e:\Honorbuddy\Quest Behaviors\Deprecated\TheGiftThatKeepsOnGiving.cs(255,29) : error CS1502: La méthode surchargée correspondant le mieux à 'System.Collections.Generic.List<ulong>.Add(ulong)' possède des arguments non valides
      [Compiler Error]: e:\Honorbuddy\Quest Behaviors\Deprecated\TheGiftThatKeepsOnGiving.cs(255,47) : error CS1503: Argument 1*: impossible de convertir de 'Styx.WoWInternals.WoWGuid' en 'ulong'
      [Compiler Error]: e:\Honorbuddy\Quest Behaviors\Deprecated\UseItemOn.cs(415,37) : error CS1502: La méthode surchargée correspondant le mieux à 'System.Collections.Generic.List<ulong>.Contains(ulong)' possède des arguments non valides
      [Compiler Error]: e:\Honorbuddy\Quest Behaviors\Deprecated\UseItemOn.cs(415,60) : error CS1503: Argument 1*: impossible de convertir de 'Styx.WoWInternals.WoWGuid' en 'ulong'
      [Compiler Error]: e:\Honorbuddy\Quest Behaviors\Deprecated\UseItemOn.cs(423,37) : error CS1502: La méthode surchargée correspondant le mieux à 'System.Collections.Generic.List<ulong>.Contains(ulong)' possède des arguments non valides
      [Compiler Error]: e:\Honorbuddy\Quest Behaviors\Deprecated\UseItemOn.cs(423,60) : error CS1503: Argument 1*: impossible de convertir de 'Styx.WoWInternals.WoWGuid' en 'ulong'
      [Compiler Error]: e:\Honorbuddy\Quest Behaviors\Deprecated\UseItemOn.cs(423,77) : error CS1502: La méthode surchargée correspondant le mieux à 'Honorbuddy.Quest_Behaviors.UseItemOn.BehaviorBlacklist.Contains(ulong)' possède des arguments non valides
      [Compiler Error]: e:\Honorbuddy\Quest Behaviors\Deprecated\UseItemOn.cs(423,104) : error CS1503: Argument 1*: impossible de convertir de 'Styx.WoWInternals.WoWGuid' en 'ulong'
      [Compiler Error]: e:\Honorbuddy\Quest Behaviors\Deprecated\UseItemOn.cs(461,5) : error CS1502: La méthode surchargée correspondant le mieux à 'Honorbuddy.Quest_Behaviors.UseItemOn.BehaviorBlacklist.Add(ulong, System.TimeSpan)' possède des arguments non valides
      [Compiler Error]: e:\Honorbuddy\Quest Behaviors\Deprecated\UseItemOn.cs(461,27) : error CS1503: Argument 1*: impossible de convertir de 'Styx.WoWInternals.WoWGuid' en 'ulong'
      [Compiler Error]: e:\Honorbuddy\Quest Behaviors\Deprecated\UseItemOn.cs(545,12) : error CS1502: La méthode surchargée correspondant le mieux à 'System.Collections.Generic.List<ulong>.Add(ulong)' possède des arguments non valides
      [Compiler Error]: e:\Honorbuddy\Quest Behaviors\Deprecated\UseItemOn.cs(545,30) : error CS1503: Argument 1*: impossible de convertir de 'Styx.WoWInternals.WoWGuid' en 'ulong'

Maybe i missed something ?
      Thanks,
      cumu

14. EchoTiger

The errors you're getting aren't Azyul related - the quest behaviors listed in that log are what's giving you issues.
      Try with a fresh install of your bot

15. cumu

cumu New Member

Ok it works ! Thanks a lot ! :)

16. cumu

cumu New Member

Another question EchoTiger, some dungeons profile works well, but some profile (world trash) don't
      I have this message :
      [InteractWith-v2040(fatal)] [PROFILE ERROR] Toon doesn't know: Ice Lance
      I'm playing mage arcane.
      Do you know why i have that ?
      Maybe i must spe freeze my mage ?

Thanks again
      cumu

17. EchoTiger

Sorry for the delay, I've not been able to ghost the forums as much lately.
      The profile is fairly old, so the aggro tolerance was designed for whatever the level cap was at the time.

I'll post this on the bug tracker and run a tester through it when I get time.

18. AsTuRkInG

AsTuRkInG New Member

Hi, i dont know why but at the beggining when i using this profile the /stats and /stats2 comands was working fine but now not.

I'm using [R AM - Alpha]Gundrak and Drak'Tharon

19. EchoTiger

There must be a detection error - is this for all world trash profiles?

[Hr][/Hr]

Did you copy the quest behaviors?

20. juvantusik

juvantusik New Member

Cannot start the bot because the profile cannot be loaded.
      ">" it is not valid marker. Expected marker "=" . Line 32 position 71