• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [Azyul Project] Dungeon Farming, Gold Farming, Mount Farming, Transmog Farming, and more!

Discussion in 'Farming' started by EchoTiger, Feb 26, 2013.

1. EchoTiger

EchoTiger Official Profile and Singular Developer Staff Member Moderator

I moved around some code to hopefully fix the error, although I won't be able to send the update until I get home.

In the mean time, manually load the [ND] Netherwind Regalia profile in the scripts folder.
      The chest piece IDs the last item that the [HD] profile farms anyways.

2. kazique

kazique Member

my aq20 endless farm just keep farming when inventory is full. any idea what could be wrong?

3. mjj23

mjj23 New Member

Probably nothing. The getting out of combat part of the profile is tricky. Currently, when HB is in combat, it will not execute the next line of code in a profile until it is out of combat (in this case the code to get you out of combat). Every once in awhile, you drop combat for a split second, which allows us to execute a behaviour to ignore combat and run away (to mail/vendor/repair). In terms of continuing to run while bags are full, just have to put up with it until it can get out of combat and go to mail (It should be able to do so every 10-15 mins, depending on your luck). My best advice is twofold:

1. Go in with VERY empty bags.
      2. Make Sure you have the Mr.Itemremover plugin installed, and set it to remove all green and blue idols (the rep items), as well as all grey items, unless you really want them.

Let me know how it goes!

PS I'm working on a solution to allow bot to move on demand, even while in combat, which will make this run more smoothly.

4. kazique

kazique Member

been running for 2 hour straight and 0 non combat on blood dk 470 ilevel. i got the plugin but havent edited it in any way. im really bad with those kind of things. can you tell me how im ediiting it? or send me an copy of yours? :) appriciate all help i can get :)

1. Go in with VERY empty bags.
      2. Make Sure you have the Mr.Itemremover plugin installed, and set it to remove all green and blue idols (the rep items), as well as all grey items, unless you really want them.

Let me know how it goes!

PS I'm working on a solution to allow bot to move on demand, even while in combat, which will make this run more smoothly.[/QUOTE]

5. mjj23

mjj23 New Member

[/QUOTE]

You need to open the plugins window, and click on the settings for Mr Itemremover. On the left, it will list items in your bag. You need to select them one by one, and click "add to remove list". Once you have done this for all items you want to remove, put a check mark next to "Check after loot", and make SURE to click Save Settings before exiting out. That way, the bot will always remove the items you have selected.

Has it been going for 2 hours with bags full, or 2 hours total? The no combat window is VERY short, you know it happens because the bot will run 10 yards or so away (usually with 2 mobs still on it, but stop attacking). It will check if bags are full, and if they are, run out to mail/vendor. If not, it returns to combat. It will never TRULY seem like you are out of combat until it needs to mail.

6. pounchoutz

pounchoutz New Member

Ok, singular works 1000x smoother. Don't ask me why. I would advise everyone else to just stick to singular.

7. kazique

kazique Member

sorted the plugin out. thanks. but still kept farming over 2 hours with full bags so i then decided to run the mc profile and got 1 binding :)

8. Plastpose

Plastpose Member

My AQ20 farm is still buggy. running inn, pulling the mobs at the start, not fighting back. So I'm dying. Then I run in by hand, and start it again and it runs into a wall.. and just keeps on running into said wall..

9. mjj23

mjj23 New Member

It should be running all the way to the room before the second boss trash without fighting back. Then it will pause and fight back. Running in by hand and starting it will not work, because it will always have to try to run the profile from the start. I can try to write an update to allow running in by hand when servers are back up.

You are running on a mage?

** Remember, if you RESTART the profile you MUST be outside AQ, and CLOSE and RESTART HB.

Last edited: Mar 5, 2013
    10. Plastpose

Plastpose Member

Hehe, I've posted so many times that you remember my class now. Yea, running on my mage :) It's not pulling the trash anymore, so changing specc worked. I dont think you need to re-write it. I'll check 1 more time, and give you feedback if it keeps pulling mobs while running to the mobs it should grind. I'll let you know (that was a messy sentence, but you get my point)

11. mjj23

mjj23 New Member

It will pull mobs on the way to the room it is supposed to farm. That is normal. It should pause for 30 seconds at the doorway to that room. As long as it is not pulling the first boss, Kurinaxxx, it should be fine. However, if you are dying on that trip, I can change a setting to make the bot fight back on the way. Mages are squishy ;)

12. Plastpose

Plastpose Member

Been running it for half an hour now. no problems so far :) it ran right in and started killing those 2 insta respawn mobs :)

13. mjj23

mjj23 New Member

Let me know if it manages to get you out of combat periodically (every 15-30 mins) you SHOULD run to one side, sometimes with 2 mobs on you, and pause in attacking. This is meant to get you out of combat for bag check.

14. Plastpose

Plastpose Member

its in combat non stop :p
      And btw, just got the glorious breastplate! :)
      The bags are soon full tho, so as per usual, I'll let you know whats happening

15. Plastpose

Plastpose Member

It did :) got out of the instance, mailed the items to my bankchar, sold the grey shit, repaired and flew inn the instance started killing again

16. Yumoo

Yumoo New Member

Now it works good.
      Question: I only need the head and the belt but the bot already cleared the instances on hero difficulty. When I start the bot again could it be that the bot ran the instances again on hero difficulty? I just watched the my toon ran through the instance but the bosses are gone ...
      Shouldn´t the bot ran the instances on normal diffuculty if there is an hero ID?

17. DrDoctor

DrDoctor New Member

How many Bots are needed for farming:

Warglaive of Azzinoth
      Shadowmourne
      Thori'dal, the Stars' Fury

Are they even possible?

18. mjj23

mjj23 New Member

I'm not sure about Black Temple. I'm thinking it might be soloable, or mostly soloable by the bot. I will look into it in the next few days. I was in Sunwell yesterday doing some testing. The trash is solable with good gear (but still working on making sure bot kills the slayers first, because they WILL kill you, taking 25% of your health every 2 secs for 8 secs). The first boss is not soloable, but he is skippable. Brutallus is soloable by the bot, for all classes, but some classes will need much better gear than others in order to do so. Prot pallies and DKs should be able to do it rather easily. I will check on other classes. My understanding is that 25 man HC requires 3-manning at current gear levels, so the answer to that would be 3 bots.

I would appreciate any further research or knowledge that people have, so we can work on these!

19. DrDoctor

DrDoctor New Member

Thanks a lot! yeah this was offtopic but stil if someone would be manage to fix something lke this it might be you guys!
      Realy like your work thats why i took my chance to ask about those legendary farming items! :)
      Keep up the good work!

20. kazique

kazique Member

mjj23 i love your first post where u explain why to endless farm "gnomeregan" for example. i havent played wow a lot since wotlk and even then i didnt play it like some other people do. and im curius why would someone want to endless farm those classic instances like lbrs, ubrs, zf, dm, sfk, strat living side. i would like to see an explanation