• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Bad Nodes: Where do i input the code?

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Support' started by kitsftw, Nov 19, 2010.

1. kitsftw

kitsftw New Member

First time post and wanted to say to the devs/support: Love ya, Love your show! Great product and enjoy trying to figure out all the odds and ends of trying to get each toon to work to my liking.

When given a badNodes.xml with the xml profile do I simply enter the bad nodes code into the xml profile I wish to use like so:

Code:
      <nodesBlacklist>
      <!-- start for Ghostlands -->
      <bad_location><name>Copper Vein</name><waypoint>6859.787 -7038.632 62.74589</waypoint><comment>Automatic blacklist during manouver loop 8/22/2009 5:08:54 PM </comment></bad_location>
      </nodesBlacklist>

Or is there a folder in HB/GB that I should be putting these under? Way to install them into HB/GB itself?

As a side note is there a comprehensive guide to the use and installation of Bad Nodes/Profiles/settings of HB/GB that I am missing on the forums as I think i have been to the end of them and back with no luck.

Let me know, and thanks in advance!!

Edit: I should probably look into this Wiki thing? You know a somewhat organized and comprehensive list of information. Just noticed it /facepalm

Last edited: Nov 19, 2010