• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Ban Theories and Ban Waves

Discussion in 'Ban Section - Ban Reports' started by Hawker, Jul 4, 2012.

1. poopscooper

poopscooper New Member

hadnt botted my barb in 2 weeks, had been gearing him to transfer over to my good account, was seriously considering taking everything off this account, the day after last US patch, i was away for 2 weeks, got excited to see the pvp update fired away with DB, stop bot after one hour worth of work,leaving to go to work get home at 5:30 log in quick, log out get email at 6:30, tried to log in after 7, over a 3bill worth of stuff gone, DAMNN YOU BANHAMMER! learnt lessons :D

2. declensionsone

declensionsone New Member

Wouldn't it be funny if they are simply banning all the Russian accounts? I mean who else uses RU accounts except botters?

I wonder what is the percentage of active russian accounts compared to US or EU. Wouldn't take long for them to check all of these

3. Kolt21

Kolt21 New Member

Ive never used a single russian key and ive lost everything on every banwave since 12/12/12.

Seriously thinking about botting a new game. any of the other bots from this fine company profitable? (or to rephrase, the other games that these guys make bots for)

4. declensionsone

wanna get into RS botting with me? Best game to bot is a free game that has a robust economy =]

I was botting 24/7 on different IPs, VMware since July, and never been banned until these past 2 weeks. Something is wrong here, Blizzard is definitely able to detect most of the botters now.

If there is anyone out there running at least 20+ bots, and managed to escape the recent banwaves. If you feel like you may have some information, please share or pm

Also, I was wondering if anyone has had luck with not getting banned after blocking the Inspector error reporter?

Last edited: Jan 19, 2013
    5. demonnbuddy

demonnbuddy New Member

i deleted inspector, and all 6 banned on 12th.01.

6. declensionsone

did you block with firewall is what I meant

7. aaron913

aaron913 New Member

just a heads up of what i've been doing - not sure what it's worth -- but ive been running ciggarc Act 3 profile since aug with trinity + atom.... alternated between 8 bots pre dec 18th, lost 1 on the 12th, the other 7 on 18th...

since then been running 2 24/7 with a 3rd occasionally since about jan 2nd, same setup, missed all bans since 18th (1 pc, 1 ip, no tricks) appears to be luck of blizz pickings <<<

8. devianse

devianse New Member

maybe russians?
      CIS?

9. declensionsone

To all who got banned, running more than 2 accounts, were you using the "lowest d3 pref" settings that has been circulating around the internet?

and does it say hardware class 1 or 4?

Last edited: Jan 19, 2013
    10. mrmordy

mrmordy Member

Just a thought.... Honorbuddy seems to be eluding being detected on WoW, is it safe to say that Warden isn't the problem?

11. aaron913

aaron913 New Member

these 'in game checks' must be something a bot would -go after- and a legit player wouldnt... who knows what tho (probably nothing new, just drunk and thought i would finally share my thought lol)

12. ireasec

ireasec New Member

RuneScape? PM me, your inbox is full.

13. Shapotra

Shapotra New Member

У меня появилась одна интересная теория, в связи с тем что многих зарубежных игроков банят через 1-2 недели и они толком не успевают отбить себе аккаунты я прочел что начали ссылаться на статичные IP.

Так вот, у меня динамический IP, но роутер не перезагружаю по 2-3 недели (следовательно и IP не меняется), я вот подумал - не стоит ли пробовать менять его с помощью элементарного ребута каждые 2-3 дня для дольшей жизни аккаунтов.

Это конечно просто мысли, но если они как-то следят за IP, то их смена будет полезна, не?

translated :

I got an interesting theory, due to the fact that many foreign players got ban 1-2 weeks and they did not really have time to repel itself accounts I've read that they began to refer to the static IP.

So, I have a dynamic IP, but did not restart the router for 2-3 weeks (hence the IP does not change), I've thought - should we not try to change it with a trivial reboot every 2-3 days for longer life accounts.

This is of course just a thought, but if they somehow follow the IP, they will be useful for a change, no?

14. Lita

Lita Member

Just curious, if my bot account were to be banned for Diablo 3, would it be an account wide ban also affecting WoW that I have on my account or just game based ban?

15. charles301

charles301 New Member

No it wont ban your WoW
      I've just been hit along with the other people who were banned in the past 10 mins. My wow is still working along with SC2.
      Kinda anoying, most of the time I played my d3 account legit, only for, say, 10 hours a week I would bot

16. Lita

Lita Member

Cheers for hasty reply, buddy!
      Sorry to hear about your banning, but like I've lurked around forums it's matter of luck - some can play months or year(s) until banhammer strikes, some only for minutes or hours.

There are obviously ways to make you "less obvious" but at times, it's just how Lady Luck favors you.

17. cdn123

cdn123 New Member

nope i just started botting 2 days ago befire i started botting i had already found 150m gold from legit play

18. Metaxer

Metaxer New Member

2DEVS - is there any Chance that Blzzard can Track down how "exitNameHash""boxSize" "boxTolerance" "actorId" - commands diging in the game memmory
      theory based on the fact that most banned accs used to Tinnkazer profile

19. aaron913

aaron913 New Member

I posted this as a reply elsewhere - figured I'd add it here (below)

from what I've seen they are usually out in the open or surrounded by other breakable things , this one was blocking stairs - seemed odd to me... I just happened to be checking my stats and noticed the one wasn't changing - thought it was frozen but it was just standing at this cart

this theory is opposite of my previous one, it could be a check that a normal player would just break and continue, a bot would idle out and leave the game eventually (therefore the test being: - game is simply remade when said cart is placed into map) seems simple and plausible to me - not sure if demonbuddy normally is aware of these carts but my guy wasn't breaking it.

Last edited: Jan 24, 2013
    20. thatonemonk

thatonemonk New Member

Possible detection method?? 2.jpg 1.jpg

They seem to be in random corners of the maps.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2013