• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Banned after transferring gold between faction and realm transfer.

Discussion in 'Discussions (no Ban Reports here)' started by Ufrore, Jun 1, 2017.

1. Ufrore

Ufrore Member

I had lots of gold on the Dalaran-Horde server. But the Chinese are just buying at Dalaran-ally. So I transferred for AH, using two accounts Horde-> ally . After I paid a transfer to the illidan. 8 hours later the two accounts were banned.

Someone who has exp with it, what was the ban's reason? Transferring character or passing gold between factions by AH?

As the character transfer takes some time, I believe that the GMs analyze the character to avoid possible abuses in this system.

2. Obvioka

Obvioka Member

I sent not much gold but more than usually through the ah ally->ally but dif account. After that i got ban too. Probably they watching the ah big gold movements. I sold a shitty uncommon item what not enought rare or popular to be a transmog etc. So i think, they monitoring the AH. I transferred toon before with big mount gold ( in ites ofc) and was not any problem with it.
      Oh yea, both account was mine....but 1 was an bot 1 an banker so i not rly argued in that case.

3. AndroboX

AndroboX New Member

I do it few times using blue/purple cheap items and setting price of 100k max each, never had prob with it

4. Obvioka

Obvioka Member

I dont know, i sold 350k with an older account through the AH and it didn't cause any problem and it was something useless thing. Buyer put it to ah.... With a fresh account, like 1.5 week old....with decent gear etc....nt that big amount of gold....100k....etc. The after the first 100k transfer got the ban.
      Probably the account age is important too and the ah acivities etc.

5. Ufrore

Ufrore Member

Thanks for all the answers. One important information is that I posted "Poor Quality" items with values of 25k / u. I transfer a total of 1200k. So now I know I should post Rare Quality (Blue) or Epic Quality (Purple) items to transfer gold. Or better yet: avoid doing this. A gold seller I know said that pets work too.