• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Banned today!

Discussion in 'Ban Section-Ban reports' started by ptarmigan1978, Feb 27, 2017.

1. ptarmigan1978

ptarmigan1978 New Member

Two of my six pokefarmer accounts were banned today. In the last ban wave I lost 5 of 6 accounts. All accounts were started about 1 week after the ban wave. They all used the default settings. One of the accounts was used domestically near my house, the other I had in Japan. Anyone else have a similar issue?

2. diegodash

diegodash New Member

Did you even log the accounts on your mobile device? All accounts were running together at the same time with the same IP

3. ptarmigan1978

ptarmigan1978 New Member

They were running on two different static IPs. I used one of the accounts regularly on mobile.

4. egertron

egertron Member

Yep lost mine too using safe settings, once again proving pokefarmer is unsafe.

5. skippybosco

skippybosco Member

I'm not seeing any issues with my accounts so I'm not sure I entirely agree.

1. You mention these were new accounts. Had you used them with any other bot/spoof beyond PokeFarmer and legit play on your mobile?

2. How were you running 2 different accounts on 2 different static IP addresses? 2 different computers or Virtual machines or you would change the IP / Routing each time you bot from the other account?

3. How long were you botting each day?

6. skippybosco

skippybosco Member

Given there are many of us that have not had any issues, with the rare exception of the 1.7.0 trap, I suspect pattern of behavior is more of a consideration than PokeFarmer not being safe.

Was this a new account or one that you have used previously (possibly with other bots or spoofing?)

Some examples of risky behavior:

Running bot too fast (walking speed is safest)
      Running bot for too long (no more than 2-4 hours in a day is safest)
      Location jumping in short time spans (jumping an hour away from your last bot location within a minute is bad)
      Running bot in a country that is different than your IP address you are using.
      Running the bot at the same time you are playing with your mobile phone (with the same account)
      Sniping is risky

Basically slow and steady.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2017
    7. hieutran

hieutran New Member

34 banned today while botting.

8. SigourneyWeaver

SigourneyWeaver New Member

Got banned on the only account I was using to snipe rares

(had left hours between each snipe but was landing right on top of them using londonpogomap locations)

9. skippybosco

skippybosco Member

Your Level 34 account was banned or you have 34 Pokemon Go accounts that were banned today?

10. skippybosco

skippybosco Member

Keep in mind that we don't really have the ability to Snipe in PokeFarmer. Sniping is teleporting to the location of a pokemon, clicking on the mon and then teleporting back to your real location before throwing any balls / berries.

Were you sniping using another bot/spoofer?

11. ptarmigan1978

ptarmigan1978 New Member

I only used pokefarmer and mobile. Nothing else. I have a total of four separate machines. Two running at two separate office locations. They run at the default pokefarmer walking speed. The run 6-8 hours per day.

12. skippybosco

skippybosco Member

In comparison to real human behavior, that seems like a lot (ie. high risk), especially if you are running it every day. I typically run the bot 2 - 4 hours at most on any given day and often will skip a day or two or manually bot via phone for a week, etc.

Also, were these accounts greater than level 30? Seems like from the last few ban waves, you're much higher risk once your account hits level 30.

13. SigourneyWeaver

SigourneyWeaver New Member

I only used PokeFamer.

I was using londonpogomap.com to find rare pokemon, then entered the co'ords in Pokefarmer to go to that location. Can't blame anyone but myself!

14. Granis

Granis Member

Lost 2 accounts today

15. Mew2

Mew2 Member

I think it's a time dependant ban. Basically people are getting banned who have botted inside Niantic's California working office hours. Some of my accounts are completely fine (Uk morning and early afternoon), other groups have suffered total wipe out. The banned ones are all used during 10:00-15:00 California time, which ties in with Office hours for the area.

16. skippybosco

skippybosco Member

It helps all of us to better understand the specifics around accounts that were banned. Details like:

* How old your account is
      * What level your account was
      * What your walking speed is set to on average
      * How long you bot on average each day
      * If you bot local in your country or teleport out of country
      * If you use a proxy or VPN
      * If you snipe
      * If you have ever been soft banned with this account
      * If you use this account with any other bot/spoof

17. skippybosco

skippybosco Member

Interesting. What is the theory behind why accounts used during Niantic working office hours would be more at risk for this ban?

Of the accounts that are fine vs. banned, I'd be curious what the specifics are for the questions in my comment above regarding age/level/usage behavior.

18. Mew2

Mew2 Member

I posted this on another topic:

5 Banned accounts, 8 Survived - observations from this ban wave:

That's my damage based on this ban wave. To be fair all the other bot forums are reporting similar issues so it's not just PF.

I have to say based on the evidence of what accounts I have lost, botting between 18:00-23:00 GMT (10:00-15:00 California time) seems much more dangerous than botting at 6:30-11:00 GMT, and 14:30-18:00 GMT.

Or to put it another way don't bot during the USA day time anymore. I lost one account out of every 6 botting during the British time morning, and early afternoon. However lost 2 out of every 3 account that are normally online from 10:00am San Francisco time.

I would make the suggestion that PF needs to move over to multiple uses of bots open on one single license key now, as it's becoming a numbers game, you need to bot on quite a few accounts to keep some alive in the way you can use Ninjabot. Simply having one license key for one single online account is bad for customers under these conditions.

Basically the lesson to take forward from this point onwards is not to bot during the time the Ninantic workers will be working in the Office.

Use timebie.com if you need to work out what times are safest to bot in at your location.

19. Mew2

Mew2 Member

It helps all of us to better understand the specifics around accounts that were banned. Details like:

* How old your account is -
      Accounts are a mix of old accounts, and newly created ones after the last ban wave.
      One was my first Google account (banned today), all the others were PTC.

* What level your account was
      All accounts were between level 32-34

* What your walking speed is set to on average
      I always use Bike speed on all accounts

* How long you bot on average each day
      I have 2 groups of 6 accounts.
      The first group I bot for 4 hours in the morning when I go to work Uk time. Then when I come home from work I put them on for another 4 hours.
      All of these accounts survived apart from one, which run over time and went after 10:00am California time. The only one that was banned was the one that went into California time.

I then have a second group of 6 accounts. I run these for 4 hours a night after the first lof have finished, these ones are online during California office hours, between 10:00-15:00. Most of these have been banned.

* If you bot local in your country or teleport out of country
      I am from the Uk, and always bot in London, nowhere else.

* If you use a proxy or VPN
      Yes it's standard on my computer, though it's in London.

* If you snipe
      I mix between Ninjabot and PokeFarmer. I snipe normally within 20km-120km inside London.

* If you have ever been soft banned with this account
      It's possible, though few if any.

* If you use this account with any other bot/spoof
      Just Pf and Ninjabot. Though to be fair I'm leaning towards NB at the moment as it seems to be a better deal. 6 bots and once an auto sniping, while both bots are picking up bans.

20. danietzsche

danietzsche Member

Why people keep using the bot in the middle of a Api change? there was an update 57.3 1-2 days ago, PF is using 57.2 so obviously you will be banned if you keep booting. Just stop until PF update.