• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Banned today!

Discussion in 'Ban Section-Ban reports' started by ptarmigan1978, Feb 27, 2017.

1. bjorno94

bjorno94 New Member

why i only us pokefarmer i have never snipe to other locations ?

2. BlackRice

BlackRice New Member

The thing is any ban theory is pure speculation (except API mistakes). Niantic does not release their rules of flagging, so all people could do is to speculate --- and all sorts of theories (but in fact are all hypotheses) pop out.

How much one plays, how long each playing session lasts, and how high the account lvls are, of course could all be factors. However, it is unwise to claim accounts are banned because they are over lv 30. Account lv's are high because they have/had been played for quite sometime at this point of time. For example, my account was already lvl 31 before I ever started to bot and spoof on it, and that was way back in last November. Therefore, it is ridiculous to propose simply being high lv's would be targets. Additionally, it was not uncommon for me to play the real app for more than 12 hours in a day legitimately at the time.

A great portion of legit players who started playing last August or so would have been lvl 30+ by now, 35+ if hardcore, so don't get the cause and result reversed - high lv accounts are banned not because they are high lv's, it is because many, if not the majority, of accounts that were created more than 3 months ago are high lvs by now.

If you have botted your accounts for more than two months and still not lv 30+, you might as well play legitimately and receive the peace of mind as a bonus.

How fast one reaches lv 30 (exp per hour/ catches per hour / travel distance per hour, etc.) and how one plays each day (any breaks? short or long? how many short ones and how many long ones? etc.) by far would be more important factors than the lv's and total playing time per day --- in my opinion and pure speculation, of course.

3. OxygenJunkie

OxygenJunkie New Member

got banned also, 32 lvl:/
      second time using this bot

4. Qduaty

Qduaty New Member

Bad things happened my friend. It's still software against niantic rules so..

Like above .

5. rosie99

rosie99 Member

Help please

Thanks in advance for any advice, i am getting error message after being logged in for 40 mins,
      was only doing 7.2 klm hour walking in our town 4 klm away, is this banned?

[15:53:45] Transfered Murkrow with CP(817) IV(44) successfully.
      [15:54:01] Stopped
      [16:17:11] Connecting to login servers...
      [16:17:16] Connecting to game servers...
      [16:17:56] Could not connect to game servers. Please try again later.
      [16:18:32] Connecting to login servers...
      [16:18:38] Connecting to game servers...
      [16:19:18] Could not connect to game servers. Please try again later.
      [16:41:03] Connecting to login servers...
      [16:41:09] Connecting to game servers...
      [16:41:55] Could not connect to game servers. Please try again later.

6. IIIililillll

IIIililillll Member

Try logging in with phone.

7. rosie99

rosie99 Member

failed to get game data from server is all i am getting from phone

8. Qduaty

Qduaty New Member

Ban

9. rosie99

rosie99 Member

ok thanks will start another account

10. Gratuit

Gratuit New Member

I too lost an account today.

I had 6 accounts.

Level 35 - Stopped botting AFTER last ban wave - Son's account - CAPTCHA challenges all the time, literally every 5 mins or so and has been like this since that ban wave, spoof and capture a gym daily.
      Level 34 - Stopped botting AFTER last ban wave - My account - CAPTCHA challenges all the time, literally every 5 mins or so and has been like this since that ban wave, spoof and capture a gym daily.
      Level 34 - My spare account - Pokefarmer used almost daily 2 - 4 hours, i also spoof and capture a gym daily.
      Level 30 - Wifes account - Stopped botting AFTER last ban wave - if i lose her account again my life will be hell. I don't touch this anymore :)

Level 28 - BANNED - Pokefarmer only account. 2 - 4 hours botting most days on default settings. No Team selected. Never even used it on a phone. No email from Niantic either!

Level 23 - Grandsons account - pokefamer created 2 - 4 hours every 3 or so days - default settings

11. skippybosco

skippybosco Member

While there are certainly people with outside jobs, it is unlikely they bot for 8 hours a day every day. To your examples like a Taxi driver. Sure they may have the app open, but their phone often sleeps, or if not they most likely drive by and skip 80% of the PokeMon and PokeStops they come by.

This was the point I mentioned in another thread. It is not so much the time, but another factor like how many pokestops, how many pokemon, how much experience,etc. on average a day. When you are running a bot 6-8 hours a day, spinning every stop, catching every bot,etc. that is not representative of real human play. To your job examples, all of those people may walk around, but they are not constantly spinning stops and catching.

If you read these forums, some were even upset about the random breaks the bot takes, wanting to get as much in as short of a time as possible. I personally think that is high risk behavior. And, as you pointed out, so is teleporting out of country and sniping.

12. skippybosco

skippybosco Member

That is why it is important that we all honestly share our account info and usage patterns. I have mentioned level 30 because, with exception of people sniping out of country or teleporting often, less than 5% of accounts lower than 30 are banned as part of these waves. I mention this because some have suggested "Oh No, PokeFarmer missed something", or "it's an old API issue" or "it's a hash issue".. if that was the case we would be seeing a lot of less mature accounts being banned since new botters are using PokeFarmer every day.

Last edited: Mar 2, 2017
    13. Gratuit

Gratuit New Member

I think you are right.
      I work in London, the building i work in is a pokestop and is very close to a second pokestop. Where is sit i can access the pokestop all day, the second pokestop if i go for a bio break. So i could quite legitimately play 8+ hours a day 5 days a week but i would be mostly static. I don't play going to or from work as it is too busy but i might wander around at lunchtime catching a few. The rate at which i gain XP from that behaviour is going to be reasonably low.
      However, I set my bot to do 2-4 hours a day around central London without a second thought, catch everything and spin all the stops.

I don't for a minute imagine that Niantic has more than a single person charged with doing something about botters so what would YOU do if that were your job?

I would start with looking out my window, what's the weather like in ...London? Cold , wet and windy! Then i would run a script to see who was playing in London in that weather. How long do people play in cold, wet and windy conditions? 10 mins? 20? an hour??? Ban everyone about that upper limit that is catching all pokemon and spinning all the stops!?

It's just the first example i could think of and there are bright people on this forum who could think of better and or quicker ways to spot cheaters.
      Having tried to get some help from Niantic with a legitimate concern from a legitimate account i got no replies for 6 weeks and when they finally did communicate they helped me reset my email address by deleting my account and refusing any further Correspondence. I deduce that they are either heartless scumbags or they are rushed off their feet so I just think that whatever Niantic has in place it has to be a quick and simple script.

I just lost my level 34 account so i will have to create another one today :) I am going to carry on botting as it is way more fun than actually playing the pokemon game :)

14. danietzsche

danietzsche Member

Agree 100% It's great to start new accounts and making grow :) I also love to play in the PF map, chosing which pokemon catch...

I also think it has to be very very simple the bot and cheats-catcher... Niantic are very busy, never answer questions, emails, don't accept new pokestops requests... they are busy, they have not 90 guys checking for cheaters, it has to be very simple. I'm just guessing but apart from the API-change/update which in my opinion is the cause of 95% bans (I didn't bot since the same minute I read in Pokemon Go Twitter: "we are in process to change version..." and I have ALL my accounts running, 0 bans in my 9 accounts)... I really think its a matter of how many XP, pokestops lo and pokemon you catch. I don't think a human can get more or less 120000XP per day, all days, its imposible, you can get 1-2 days but not constantly.

Bot in short times, use more than 3-4 accounts and never ever bot during an update are my conclusions.

15. penzone

penzone New Member

Is it possible to use pf with more than 1 account at the same time without buying several licenses?

16. Bokeroneitor

Bokeroneitor Member

I also lost all my level 33 accounts, but I still have a level 38 with it just use joystick

17. danietzsche

danietzsche Member

Update 0.57.4 is coming... "Minor text fixes" :rolleyes: You know what to do, right?