• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Banned twice on two different accounts in two different time spans

Discussion in 'Discussions (no Ban Reports here)' started by Tensta1337, Feb 9, 2017.

1. Tensta1337

Tensta1337 Member

Hey guys. After the ban wave on the 1st, I always bot again but with only 1 account. That account got banned 2 days after, so I made another one, and that account got banned today. I just wanted to ask if anyone is experiencing the same issues - or hopefully someone can tell me that they are botting without any issues because these bans are not even permanent they completly delete your WoW Account no emails whatsoever as I've read on the ban section.

Anyone?

2. alonx

alonx New Member

Same

Same here, just got PERMA banned like 16 mins ago 2 accounts of europe.

Accounts of US still alive.

3. eyesopen

eyesopen Member

botting quest atm with a vpX and it's fine....

4. alonx

alonx New Member

One of my friend is botting exactly with the same profiles than me, i just have 2 bots on europe, and only 1 of that bots running with HB, the other one is working with other bot.

It probably does not matter what kind of file are you using....

5. Aion

Aion Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

I suppose you have not cleared your system of Blizzard stuff after the first ban, right?

6. Tensta1337

Tensta1337 Member

Sorry I do not follow. I have never done any specific after a banwave(and I have been through many, been botting without any issues most of the time - except for now) since I do not believe that the player himself can a ban-wave. I assume I've been reported by players, or? Please elaborate what you mean by 'clearing your system'.

7. Aion

Seems you should. Blizzard are obviously not relying on detection to pursue bots nowadays, but using all of their power to assume who bot or not, including active flagging on systems, which were banned recently, like yours.

Once I restarted with 2 bots after 1st Feb banwave, got banned within 36 hours too.

So after clearing the Windows of all Blizzard tracks and reinstall on WoW, its going strong now.

8. Tensta1337

Tensta1337 Member

Aha. That's what you meant. Thanks for your input - that's great.

9. rabbit79183

rabbit79183 New Member

after banned , ghost my 3 computer
      create 3 account , only lived 4 days
      so sad :-(

10. Aion

So obviously its not enough, or you mistaken at some point, while clearing ...

Either coping over the same WoW install, or still have leftovers from Blizzard IDs in your archived ghost image etc.

Keep in mind, once you have any Blizzard installed software, they most likely can identify & connect former accounts, logged to the same Blizzard software in the past and the future ones, which you recently create.

But if you have fresh Blizzard installs - battle.net client and all Blizzard game clients once you wipe all, its considerably slower for Blizzard to identify your botting! Of course, if you still use the common safety-botting rulings.

In your case, have you switched the reckless botting to "On" since day one? Or stayed casual/low in the first 72 hours of accounts creation?

11. prinnyhater1

prinnyhater1 Member

"have you switched the reckless botting to "On" since day one?"
      This is a valid point I think this is major reason some botters get banned fast, I think they watch fresh accounts closer then older ones. I know it does not matter when a wave hits but when they are routinely catching botters this is what they watch closest.

12. Aion

Definitely!
      And Blizz truely admit it! We all know the accounts are in semi trial within the 72 hours of account creation or Battle Chest upgrade, since its written in the Account Management, once we upgrade them!

The point is, that in this very first 72h period they are most likely actively or at least increasingly monitoring these fresh accounts for suspicious activity - like if the account is up for 24/7 since day one, or doing other "obvious-for-Blizzard" activities, which are considered bottish or goldfarming from first day:
      For example:
      - Gathering herbs/mines right away
      - Running Archeology farming only
      - Grinding w/o doing any quest
      - Non-stop Dungeon farming (after the initial 24hours lockout for boosted chars)
      - <<< ... Include your favorite reckless botting style here ... >>>
      - etc.

13. Phelon

Phelon Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

Look. They are being active in the ban department. They followed up on old reports. They are currently having people follow up on reports daily. Just avoid their heuristics. No I am not going to tell you how I do it, but if you think in patterns it is pretty easy to figure out how they figure it out.