• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Banned when just using combat routines

Discussion in 'Discussions (no Ban Reports here)' started by Shnee, Dec 11, 2016.

1. Shnee

Shnee New Member

I know this may have already been done to death, but have people been banned for just using combat routines alone?

I'm not looking for long scripted sessions just routines at times

2. paaco1981

paaco1981 New Member

Last time everyone was banned it was an actual detection of honorbuddy and most of the bot type programs, so no matter what you were using it for, they caught you. I would think you are much less likely to get a ban if you are only using it to fight for you while you do the movement, because that should pretty much cut any player reports out. Always a risk involved though, you never know when they will change something and just flat out detect us again.

3. Mr McGibblets

Mr McGibblets Member

Past two ban waves have included some "passive" software that does not inject. So they had a pretty nasty detection going, bossland thinks they know what they were doing to track. So maybe you will be okay. Really its just sign the dotted line for death of your account at some point in the future, and then have fun!

4. matt84

matt84 Member

Well that's just false the real truly passive rotation options were not hit at all