• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Banned

Discussion in 'Ban Section-Ban reports' started by Mayfil, Jul 17, 2017.

1. Mayfil

Mayfil New Member

I bought the key for pokefarmer on June 13, today 3 of 4 accounts were banned, with human and minimal settings, but the fourth was shadow banned. I hope you make the bot safer next time, or at least in addition to the "human" settings help us with some clarification about ip, if we have to have a proxy. I don't know how work the bot. Thank you

2. hotdog

hotdog Member

I have had 12 accounts banned and am about to give up. I tried to follow the guides exactly. I tried to farm in a large area and a small area, to farm only a few hours per day. No matter what I try banned. I got one account to 26 and it is shadow banned but playable to at least raid and get stops but the more desirable Pokemon are invisible to me. Things were going well until right after the double xp, before the world events were over.

3. CAcove

CAcove Moderator Moderator

@Mayfil I am sorry to hear that you lost a few accounts and that you were a bit confused about setup. In future, we have alot of postings about settings by us and the community, as well as a super helpful discord channel where many people are happy to try to give you tips. Could you share with us what your settings were, where you were farming, for how long ect ect to help us determine what could have been factors of you getting banned, so we have more data?