• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Banned

Discussion in 'Ban Section - Ban Reports' started by flyn1337, Jul 2, 2012.

1. Wramberg

Wramberg New Member

I have actually been wondering the same thing... I guess they cant touch ur paypal but bnet balance they can for sure...
      And how about the rest of battle.net acc... nothing happens to that right ?

2. markn12

markn12 Member

No. They only ban the license you could in theory bot sell on RMAH get banned buy a new game on the same account using the balance from the botting.

3. markn12

markn12 Member

I will just say this.

IB, HB are not reporting bans only DB users. So for those saying its not the plugin or DB explain why no other bots are reporting bans. I'm not saying its DB or the plugin either, but it could be.

4. derico5

derico5 New Member

IB Forum is down, so they cant tell about bans ;) But all my friends has no bans so far.
      HB should be fine too.
      DB ban after ban on my friends. Hopefully am german and no bot is running ^^

My theory is: The bot often gets disconnected from server because of some actions a normal user or bot never doing. Its rly easy to track.

5. Ratz241

Ratz241 Member

Just got hit on 5/6 accounts.

I made the mistake of thinking blizzard ban in diablo 3 different than they do in wow, I should of known better with my own experience in botting, I can only blame myself.

They linked them all and shot them down with no mercy, leaving me one left, knowing I'll buy more licenses, just like the old days.

I won't be making silly mistakes again to get my accounts linked up.

Be careful guys and anyone with botting experience with wow, you know how to combat it, use your experience wisely.

6. Liferose

Liferose New Member

I haven't been botting for a week or so, but I did run Sarkoth for 7-9 hours a day. No bans here, I'm going to run legit for a while and sneak in some botting after this week.

7. Ratz241

Ratz241 Member

Just want to add they blatantly have a trade trigger in place for mass amounts of gold, be very careful when selling gold, they use the same methods they use in wow pretty much, server side checks, hardware ID checks, inspections of how many clients you have on your computer before the ban button is pressed ect.

Glad I learnt my lessons 6 accounts in and not a huge farm that would get linked, happened to me in wow, 25 accounts wiped out in one go, I was devastated.

inb4 somebody who runs 15 accounts says I'm wrong.

8. Xilana

Xilana New Member

Hell*** also Banned a fews , they used Sarkoth on EU

9. GordonGekko

GordonGekko New Member

What do you exactly mean by "chainlinking"? How does that work exactly?

10. Ratz241

Ratz241 Member

I used to a mass botter in wow, one thing I picked up that's a lot of the people who have farms know is that they will show no mercy if you have multiple clients on one computer.

Works like this;

Your account get's suspected by a supervisor or staff or whoever the hell does it for blatant suspicious activity.
      Guy see's more account's on your computer via hardware ID's ect, links them and bans them as well, no mercy type bans that you can't really appeal.
      80% of the time they will leave you one account, for you to carry on and buy more licenses and such (more ??? for them, they're not stupid).

This is what happened to me in diablo a moment ago, 5/6 of my accounts got shot down in one go, the one was left untouched, they know what they're doing, been using the same method for years, even the glider days of botting in wow in like 07'

I only really have myself to blame for getting linked up and banned, I should of known they would use the same tactics that worked so well to combat farmers who don't mask their accounts, time to rebuild and come back stronger.

11. hiep88

hiep88 New Member

exactly,i'm being like that too when i was botting wow

12. Kowpye

Kowpye Member

^^^^^^ THIIISSSSS ^^^^^^^^
      anyone willing to take some time or post a legit link to a walkthrough guide or a how-to setup on masking accounts and running multiple from the same IP?
      I would really like to know the smartest way to go about this.

13. tren

tren New Member

X2 Would like to see a post with someone with experience

14. pballer

pballer New Member

***s to change your ip + sand boxes vmware etc

15. xsol

xsol Member

you run vms and use ***s Hide My Ass! Free ***** and Privacy Tools - Surf The Web Anonymously phwew someone said i need to write a 50 page essay but then i realized you can google and read and if you can't you're fucked anyway

Last edited: Jul 3, 2012
    16. PapaBash

PapaBash New Member

This is quite strange. My bots share the same ip, have all 70 mil - 100 mil + picked run 22/7+ with AGB and I am not banned although there is no kind of human behaviour to those accounts they even just have the WP to sarkoth inferno and NM core of arreat (+ diablo obviously). So if it was an actual method the bans would be rolling in way quicker.

However they might do the statistics per ip. What I would be interested to know is how many people, that botted 24/7 have a static/half static ip.

They might be linking the actual IP to the number of sarkoth runs and inspect it once it reaches a certain threshold. There is just no way that I would still be alive and kicking with so obvious botting stats. I am already thinking about just creating a monk on those accounts and use a leveling profile.

This is just like in RIFT on eu we had an overzealous boy too that would ban by hand, but no human works truly random there certainly are certain statistics he checks.

17. derico5

derico5 New Member

Its not a mass-banwave, just few and/or handpicked bans. U are just 0,0001% of all users, so call u lucky.

18. J0ul3k

J0ul3k New Member

EU

Netherland *** because im German

4/5 Accs banned running this night the one which was Offline is still allive,

all sarkoth
      all 24/7
      the 5. acc which i sold gold with daily and 2 days ago botted is untouched.

Greets

Last edited: Jul 3, 2012
    19. Polyester

Polyester New Member

im guessing youre on EU but i wish people would actually post their region

20. kaywalsk

kaywalsk New Member

2 bot accounts, not 24/7 but at least 15+ per day. neither banned. Running Sarkoth.