• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [Official] Banwave 1 February 2017 Discussion

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Forum' started by bambam922, Feb 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. vonarstonehelm

vonarstonehelm New Member

This would be awesome. Would definitely use this.

2. foam_follower

foam_follower Member

The much anticipated and eagerly awaited Legionbuddy. The sooner they release it the better for all of us.

3. vonarstonehelm

That's what LegionBuddy is. Was curious, but I kept forgetting to look it up whenever it was mentioned. +1 for this.

foam_follower likes this.
    4. Bmahl1856

Bmahl1856 New Member

Does anyone have any ideas on a new bot program to try if HB is a bust?

5. exaccuss

exaccuss Active Member

Just google 'wow bot' and you will find some.

6. pimpampum

pimpampum Member

No, it is not bullshit.

They don't need anything to ban you, Kuat. They can ban you anytime they want, and provide you with NO EXPLANATION at all.

That's how it works. Have they ever provided you with a proof on any ban? They haven't , have they?

There are a lot of recent reports on the ban forums and around other parts of the forums where many people report having unbotted accounts banned by association. Mains, alt accounts, girlfriend accounts, ....

This has been happening all the time to mass botters in the past. Like Aion is, so he knows better. The difference here is that Blizzard have starting actioning small botters (casuals, routine users, 2 bot farmers,...) with the same severity.

Don't presume that what have happened to you in the past is the only truth.

Your experiences are useful, and its great that you share them, but don't assume yours is the real truth. In this case, you couldn't be more wrong. Luckily, It will only take 1 ban of your main account to realize that.

7. vonarstonehelm

Stay away from anything that does injections. So basically none are safe that are AFK bots. If you want to play by hand and just have something to do rotations then there are a couple of OCR type options.

8. Bmahl1856

Bmahl1856 New Member

What If you want something you can set up and gather mats with?

9. vonarstonehelm

Requires injection so I wouldn't recommend it.

10. Bmahl1856

Bmahl1856 New Member

In any of your opinions on the subject do you believe that we will see a time like back 3 or 4 years ago when blizz only banned maybe once a year or even didn't ban at all unless another player reported you or you noted foolishly? And if this is the death dealing blow to HB does any one think there will be a bot company step up and take there place and create a safe easy to use bot that is tough to detect? Seems like they could pick up plenty of costumers right about now!?

11. aramjayce

aramjayce Member

Nah they would rather ban people every few months, so they will buy new liscences and wow tokens. :D

12. vonarstonehelm

Essentially this. Blizzard makes more money from the repeat botters if they do regular ban waves. Some people will always go back to suicide botting since they make money off it (still not sure how since they would have to spend 20/account plus time and botting license, etc).

13. Bmahl1856

Bmahl1856 New Member

Would a good vpn keep my from getting detected as easily while botting?

14. vonarstonehelm

Nope. Would be detected the same, just wouldn't necessarily trace it back to your IP address.

15. Aion

Aion Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

Mate,
      are you a young boy, or mature man already to dodge the difference?

You can dream anything, but just because you lack experience, does not gives you the will to call anything which you clearly not comprehend "bullshit". But anyway, that's fine. You just lack maternity and the years are still in front of you to get the experience required!

On the question - of course Blizz will auto-ban your gathering bots, especially if you run them in suicide mode - their online behavior is clear!

And the above auto-ban mechanisms are getting stronger if certain factors are met - like the recent bans on the system, the number of bots, ran by the system miscellaneously or the different behaviors done.

If you do not believe, try duplicate the botting characters behavior with your non-botting account, then you are welcome to mourn here again.

Explain it to the thousands of AutoIt botters, which had the same idea in mind, indeed, but still got banned like everyone else in the D3 banwaves.

Blizzard never used just a single way for banning botters, while injection bots are fragile for detection, the passive/pixel ones are fragile for behaviors and Blizzard clearly uses this!

Last edited: Feb 21, 2017
    16. aramjayce

aramjayce Member

Pointless to argue with this guy... hes a commdev + HBFanBoi. @Aion there is no need to talk down to people here as it just makes you and Bossland look bad to your customers (if you have any left...).

Yes, yes other bots are banned too...but not nearly at the rate HB is. I have been using Fire***** for over 1 years on one of my accounts, and it has not been banned yet. (I know many other users using the same product and they have had accounts which have lasted simmilar if not longer amounts of time). HB has had 3 banwaves in 3 months. No matter what u can say about behaviour and precautions, in my personal experience (and many others i know) my HB accounts don't even survive a banwave. **Before you talk about precautions and cleaning system, each of my WOW accounts is completely separate from one another (diff pcs, diff ips [I make my own proxies/vpns], wowinstall, pc hardware).

17. Neskweek

Neskweek New Member

post erased by its author

Last edited: Feb 22, 2017
    18. Jiniix

Jiniix Member

Just ignore Aion. He's clearly exempt from common rules on this forum.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2017
      1 person likes this.
    19. Medivhnz

Medivhnz New Member

Has anything been donesince then?

Has anything been done since the "BANWAVE"? Like, has there been an honorbuddy update or something? I just started botting a few days ago & I love it! If anyone took a look at my armory it would be obvious that I have been botting due to maxing out fishing and archeology in less than 72 hr lol. I have been playing wow for around 11 years now... I'd hate to be banned now. It is reassuring that it could possibly only be a 6 month ban though.

But yeah.... has there been an HB update since the banwave that may have fixed it detection process? I only just started botting after this banwave and I would not have bought HB if I saw this first lol.

20. Medivhnz

Medivhnz New Member

where do you find this update stuff? Have they fixed it since feb1?

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.