• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [Official] Banwave 1 February 2017 Discussion

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Forum' started by bambam922, Feb 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. ThePunisher

ThePunisher New Member

Check email pls, i just send mine to refund

2. geomah1

geomah1 Member

I got Banned also THANKS Hnorbuddy.. 2nd ban I won't be buying any of you key's so You & Blizzard can make more money out of US!

3. alexlee922

alexlee922 Member

I think it may be time for me to throw in the towel.. over the past 6 months ive lost in excess of 30 legion accounts.. i know the risk, i should be able to buy a new account by just selling herbs ive farmed up :)

4. pendoola

pendoola New Member

did a few sweeps of broken isles and my server's still got lots of bots running around. so maybe a different program to honorbuddy, but the movement looked like gatherbuddy for sure.

5. Unknown

Unknown Member

No ban for me because I'm not stupid enough to use a product that has a reoccurring history of getting you banned.

6. oleary

oleary Member Buddy Store Developer

So you hang about just to piss on the parade? :p gah these banwaves suuuuck

7. mofotyler

mofotyler New Member

wow I got a 18 month ban little bum about it but to be honest I'm not heart broken and haven't been playing much anyways game kind of getting old after 10 years. funny thing is I use it 1 time to do a dps comparison lol oh well

8. weasleish

weasleish Member

Make's me laugh. I called this out 3 banwaves ago. You are all pretty dumb if you think you have any protection or chance of actually keeping your accounts. This is detected. Your account will be flagged and banned. There is documented proof of it. Yet here you go, complaining of losing accounts again. Maybe you don't read any of the last 15 banwave threads i don't know.

Had a mate on a man from this. Restarted a new account, just got good, was leveling a character last 2 days. And he's banned as of today. I wonder what for.....

9. jezzzz

jezzzz Member

thats a bit harsh. lets just say its never 100% safe to bot :rolleyes:

10. yipsilonn

yipsilonn Member

so why follow this community xD

11. kaosh

kaosh Member

Banwave was day 28 Jan, for sure..

How do I know this? easy.

Day 28 I created an account (bchest) and used the bot to level the account up to level 6 (delivery account). The delivery account has been suspended for bot usage. He used HB for two hours.

Day 29 I created a farmer and used the bot to level up to level 110. The account has not been suspended, and has used the bot until today.

12. zoomiix3

zoomiix3 Member

Well, if my lifetime wasn't stolen from me I would have tried to bot again.
      Happy me :). Lucky you assholes took away my lifetime accounts.

GL with your dying product

13. dragonbuddy

dragonbuddy Member

I created an account yesterday and it was 6 month suspended today, theory not correct.

14. foam_follower

foam_follower Member

I bought my replacement key for my cancelled lifetimes 19th or 20th Jan (can't recall for certain without looking). Last used 23rd Jan as I've been caring for my mum.

Banned.

The detection wave has been running for at least 7 days prior to the notification.

15. Smithy_1825

Smithy_1825 Member

Perfect timing for Blizzard to do this, People upset about recent changes and then another banwave. WP Blizz :D

16. Nokkiepoo

Nokkiepoo Member

Yeah just banned until august, looks like honorbuddy will always be behind the curve on detection. I'd say I'm done with wow now.

17. dwayne82

dwayne82 New Member

So i lost my life time key after 6 or so years. Decided to stay loyal to the HB even after the bad way this has been handled. Got the new key on the 31st...banned on the 1st. Only used the bot for Mills mage routine and played manually.
      THIS BOT IS DEFINITELY DETECTED!!
      I emailed support so hopefully ill get my dollars back. Time to jump ship me thinks.

18. Gandalf

Gandalf Member

To be honest, my thoughts right know : AMAZING! Get scammed by Lifetime keys and now Banned! For me, I wont buy anything again - EVER! They need to update the bot, but as we all no there is no more money available. Btw: Looks like blizzard is increasing ban wave frequency: Not only every 6 Months, but closer together now :)

What was it this time? Again a config mistake in Tripwire? Ah sorry, I forgot: Tripwire stopped the ban wave again, but there was another thing. The statement will say "Tripwire did work but *insert cheap excuse here* happend.

I wasnt banned, I am using something different and am not banned :) Stopped using HB After the first May Bannwave. All what Bossland always said was cheap talk to me and I told myslef "dont support that company anymore".

"Config error in Tripwire, but now it works" "We found what got us and fixxed it" "Tripwire is more than an auth system"...

Good luck guys, I recommend to decide for yourself what you gonna do in the future!

Last edited: Feb 1, 2017
    19. Trance101

Trance101 Member

Yes I am thinking this also. I made a new account on Day28 also, only used a manual combat routine on it so far (lv45 toon) and the account is banned. Day29 I made an account for professions...levelled herbs and mining all day and it's not banned. Only saving grace is I didn't attach the Legion key I purchased so I still have it....

As far the rest...yes the HB lifetime situation stinks but botting is always a risk...everyone should know and accept this. The problem for the casual botters (like me) is that this is now becoming more expensive. More banwaves and no lifetime HB. Personally one of my keys has lots of time left and I have a Legion key...so I will make another account and play the game.

Charged back blizz for my 30 days on both accounts since I barely got 2 days service from the 30 I paid for.

20. schae

schae Member

as another provider stated they changed sth with the latest patch, former vectors which were released but caught by them (and i guess also by bossland) saved us. so basically theyre trying to catch us every few weeks and not only twice a year.

Last edited: Feb 1, 2017
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.