• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Banwave 10-11-2016 Discussion

Discussion in 'Archives' started by raphus, Nov 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. krazid

krazid Member

Explain this to me....I ran HB on only one account.....I used that account to funnel gold and such to my main account. never once did I attach HB to my main account AND I played my main account on a completely separate computer, both computers were on the same LAN however. Somehow both accounts got suspended, my main for 18 months and my alt account for 6 months....HOW DID MY MAIN ACCOUNT GET FLAGGED FOR BOTTING? How how how how?

2. k4njin

k4njin Member

Did you passed gold throu mail or ah?

3. krazid

krazid Member

AH always

4. automationarmy

automationarmy Member

lying obviously. people are notorious about tha tover there. so he's the only one to be caught for sbr. uber banwave /rollseyes.

5. automationarmy

automationarmy Member

so 4 banned posts on sbr's site.. 3 which admitted to using hb and one that says they didnt. he was the sole sbr user that was caught?

perhaps im misinterpreting waht your saying or vice versa.

sbr is detectable, just as detectable as this or anything else. That much has been proven courtesy of the last 3 banwaves theyve had. that being said, a lot of people accepted that and have been using it religiously and were not pinched when the uber wave went out yesterday.

SBR were not part of THIS banwave. soap has posted this himself on the forums.

6. mafiav2

mafiav2 Member

A. WHEN RUNNING, THE GAME MAY MONITOR YOUR COMPUTER'S RANDOM ACCESS MEMORY (RAM) AND/OR CPU PROCESSES FOR UNAUTHORIZED THIRD PARTY PROGRAMS RUNNING CONCURRENTLY WITH WORLD OF WARCRAFT. AN “UNAUTHORIZED THIRD PARTY PROGRAM” AS USED HEREIN SHALL BE DEFINED AS ANY THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE THAT, WHEN USED SIMULTANEOUSLY OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE GAME, WOULD CONSTITUTE A VIOLATION OF SECTIONS 1, 2 OR 7. IN THE EVENT THAT THE GAME DETECTS AN UNAUTHORIZED THIRD PARTY PROGRAM, BLIZZARD MAY (a) COMMUNICATE INFORMATION BACK TO BLIZZARD, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE ACCOUNT NAME, DETAILS ABOUT THE UNAUTHORIZED THIRD PARTY PROGRAM DETECTED, AND THE TIME AND DATE THE UNAUTHORIZED THIRD PARTY PROGRAM WAS DETECTED; AND/OR (b) EXERCISE ANY OR ALL OF ITS RIGHTS UNDER ANY BLIZZARD AGREEMENT, WITH OR WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE TO THE USER.

B. WHEN THE GAME IS RUNNING, BLIZZARD MAY OBTAIN CERTAIN IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR COMPUTER, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION YOUR HARD DRIVES, CENTRAL PROCESSING UNIT, IP ADDRESS(ES) AND OPERATING SYSTEM(S), FOR PURPOSES OF IMPROVING THE GAME AND/OR THE SERVICE, AND TO POLICE AND ENFORCE THE PROVISIONS OF ANY BLIZZARD AGREEMENT.

7. rashidalmarri

rashidalmarri New Member

so now that the ban wave has been done, s that mean i can make a new WOW account and start botting and wont be suspended or banned the next day? all i want to know is it fairly safe now to bot or are they still banning people a day after using?

8. rogeriocamorim

rogeriocamorim Member

Blizzard can track that, becouse you problably put some dumm itens or itens over-pricing.

9. vetis666

vetis666 New Member

i just want to know when will we get kernal support, thats what every good major hack does for like any other game with invasive anti cheat....

10. k4njin

k4njin Member

That's a very bad. I was thinking that was the only way to farm gold. Seems we just can't bot as casual players.

11. Nitr0x7

Nitr0x7 New Member

1 Account

Hey Guys!

Just filling in

1 Account Suspended, 6 months.
      Main account. 3-4 Mill worth of stuff, and botting since Cata on it.

Anyone who is bitching should stop. I've been botting WoW since original Glider, and if there is one thing I learned is it happens.
      We break the rules, meaning we are not above the punishment. The HB team does the best they can to provide a quality product.
      After years, and YEARS of experience botting with different platforms, and even developing my own bot back in Cata, I can say
      the job isnt easy. What we pay for is, doesn't out weigh what they do for us. Not even close.

Tips for the future:

1. For people who only suffered a suspension, its not the end of your botting life, its a change of your botting life.
      When your suspension ends on the account you can still bot (given HB is back up at the time) but if its your main account
      lay off it. Limit the amount you profit and use it to allow you to live comfortably rather then in excess.

2. Make and use custom profiles for farming. Really, like nothing works better than your private profile. In this instance, I happened to be using
      a public profile. I was lazy, even after seeing it get stuck in the same place for hours. I deserved to get banned/suspended. Anyone who uses something
      public surely does.

3. Make another account. Use another account for all your botting, shelling gold to a guild bank with actual people in it. Limiting the possibility of people flagging multiple of your accounts. I manage 3 casual public guilds
      on my server. This allows me to deposit gold in mass amounts minimizing the amount I use, while leaving a character who doesn't do any botting as the guild leader, with several other accounts/friends accounts as officers.
      This means I have access to all my crap. All my gold. All my items. It minimizes loss to monetary.

4. If you can't afford the risk, don't take it. No one forces you to bot. You don't bot to keep up with people. You bot because its fun. Honestly. I enjoy the game more when I bot, as do many people. Thats why you do it. You enjoy
      the ease it adds, the risk. The success of coming home and seeing massive profit, farm, levels, all of it. This comes at a price. If you can't afford the price of botting, you simply shouldn't bot. Not in a mean way, we want you here and we look forward to your return, but we don't want to see you hurt yourself in the process. Stop botting.

12. Pak

Pak Member

Well bossland first off doesn't have the resources that blizzard has....that's like comparing Walmart to a bodega.....I think bossland does a pretty damn good job for what they are going up against. Everyone knows the risks involved when you bot. ....this post went from being constructive to just people straight up crying. .....I been a member with HB since 2013 had a few bans...it is what it is. Shit go become a legendary member n get in on the testing and development instead of who, what, why, how. Every ban wave it's a repeat of the same posts.....

cagefighter3535 likes this.
    13. TheAxester

TheAxester Banned

i cant wait for black friday how bout you guys

14. Ibot123

Ibot123 New Member

What a dick you are for considering any of the refunds. You do the crime, you pay the time.

15. Hatdred

Hatdred Member

With the first ban just 2 months before there was a job listing for the hacks team it got filled.... I find it odd that there are so many bans now after this job was filled

There will be bans every 6 months or less

16. k4njin

k4njin Member

You are right. I mean, not for the people crying, but if we discuss in a positive and constructive way like you do, it's ok.

The point is the risk. I think all the normal botters (not the gold sellers) but people like me and you who likes the profit and enjoyment of the advantages of having a bot farming for you, are trying to find the safest (but no 100% safe, cause this is impossible) way to bot. Indeed you need atleast two accounts, but in this wave they punished even clean accounts never touched by bot. Sharing ideas like you did can help this community a lot.

17. wowsoul

wowsoul New Member

Banned till 10th may 2018, guess i'll be taking a long break

Was very unlucky started playing again 2 months ago, just botted for the fishing mount in dalaran, maybe 2h.

Back to the division then ^_^

18. HonorWarren

HonorWarren New Member

My main account also was banned for 6 months. Had it since the closed beta of WoW, so really old and precious. But if you bot, that´s the risk you take. I only used the combat routines, did not gather anyting or level automated. Several years ago though, I used Glider for leveling/gathering. In the last years, I just used HB as it offered a convenient way to simply play in the evening after a long day at work without having to dig too much into the details of the rotations of each spec of several classes which I liked to play with. Beer left, mouse right. For me, it was simply a matter of time which I could not and did not want to invest. Probably, I´m just too old...

Thank you Bossland guys for your work, I really liked this bot!

19. tones00

tones00 New Member

I may be wrong but I saw over the last three weeks a program pop up on my computer and close in seconds I'm sure that is was collecting data.

20. benelol

benelol New Member

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.