• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Banwave 22-11-2016 Discussion

Discussion in 'Archives' started by bambam922, Nov 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. miloos

miloos Member

i just saw that HB is not the only one who have problems in this November, people who using wrobot,noobbot also banned. that means that blizz need to sell more games and earn money it's cristmas time near :p

2. birgppa

birgppa New Member

Brand new legion account banned after 3 hours. Was running questing bot

3. cveks

cveks New Member

I am 100% sure that Blizzard put small trojan into WoW which scan all the time all your hard drive and memory for bot traces. Only solution is to trick this part of software not to detect your bot software on your hard drives or memory. HB developers need to do that part of job.

At this moment we all need to stop botting until they dont come with solution.

Now when you register new account at Battle.net Blizzard REQUIRE that you give them permission to scan your PC for bot traces . They are forced to include that into their ToS because without that people could report WoW.exe as malware/trojan what game now really is. This is legal defense from their side , if someone reports that Wow.exe is malware/trojan who scan their PC and mess their files to antivirus companies from beeing listed as trojan/virus/malware.

So WoW is now 100% malware , which scans your PC take and sends your data from it to Blizzard - and we need someone to come back with solution how to stop it this malware.

So you cant register and play WoW now until you don't accept this agreement, with which you give them permission to scan your files and folders, memory and send all data about your PC to their company.

Last edited: Nov 22, 2016
    4. DrDoctor

DrDoctor New Member

Yeah i accepted and saw that message to while i believe is a big part in those bans atm :)

5. cveks

cveks New Member

that proves my point. Blizzard.net app or Wow.exe is now 100% malware

They scan your PC drives and memory all the time. No matter bot is passive or active, when they scan your whole PC they can always detect you.

For example each bot software uses certain dll files which have unique size and md5 checksum and is used in bot software only.

So plan needs to be to detect that part of blizzard malware and to trick it or disable it without Blizzard knowing that this part of their malware is not working.

6. Xarian

Xarian Member

Is anti virus software malware too?

I mean it scans your harddrive for virus right?.

You do not know how it works, Blizzard scans memory space, not physical hard drive space. So much nonsense on this forum...

7. seizan

seizan Member

Ok so is not tied to the machine running hb, nor the bnet account on which they are.
      Seems like they can scan your memory (much more efficiently than before) or they're using some BigData algorythm to catch automated actions (but so many players banned within 2-3 hours of play, this is not normal).

8. Digga2

Digga2 Banned

Blizzard banning botters thinking it will save their dying game, while my bots literally kept auction house full of useful mats/herbs/ores for people to buy, with steady supplies each day.
      Go ahead blizzard, make them dead empty again, can't wait for people to start leaving the game again after the legion hype dies completely [​IMG]

9. Xarian

Xarian Member

If the AH is clear of your 1000000 stacks of 1 herb for 100000 pages, maybe people will buy wow to actually play the game again

Thx

10. automationarmy

automationarmy Member

I'm not sure how many times it must be said but they're detecting the injection/unlocker. People who have it injected and not played at all have gotten hit.

Different bots using different methodologies have been hit simultaneously and apart.

yiur right about one thing - it's not reports

11. rogeriocamorim

rogeriocamorim Member

As i sad in the last banwave. HB is DEAD. It was fun, but now, i will do all by hand.

12. automationarmy

automationarmy Member

He did nothing - he is going be banned the next wave. They stagger and delay bannings to confuse and make it harder on simple folks to understand. Going a day without banning isn't special wth lol

13. automationarmy

automationarmy Member

No they're helping themselves. Guys like you float them yet ANOTHER 60 dollars and they wait awhile and the cycle repeats.

Legit players gave them 60 once, the "special" botters and in gold sellers have given them hundreds and often thousands. Waaay more than they'd make off years of legit subs.

Keep buying fresh accounts post ban - gives them all the motivation they need to keep banning.

Course if the high estimate of 500k bots all quit tomorrow and never came back, blizzard would make 90m instead of 140m a month or w/e, I'm sure they'd be just fine so who's to say.

14. frodzet

frodzet Member

Accidently attached HB to my newly created WoW account yesterday, today account has been suspended for 6 months.

Was just a bad habit, exited HB within 5 minutes..

I think it's quite safe to say that HB will never be the same again.

15. automationarmy

automationarmy Member

Gl w that. People are only playing now due to time invested and the fact it's the most popular faux mmorpg in town.

Games 12 years old, I woulda been gone 6 ago had it not been for hb and I've been playing mmos explicitly for almost 20 years.

16. ByeHB

ByeHB New Member

Haha,
      thanks for inventing Tripwire Bossland.
      Tripwire saved me 0/x times.
      Guess HB is diein from these detections, but you'll realize when first guys leave because of that high detection ratio other low level bots dont have.
      I mean HB tries to do it the legal way as well and this lost you the game from the start as you guys are the bad guys in this story anyways.
      HB is even so legit that it has a installer lol.^^

17. Xarian

Xarian Member

I quit HB 2 expansions ago, i too have played since 2004.

Ive come to enjoy the game much more now that i actually play it, you might find that some other people would feel the same way.

18. Sumatro

Sumatro New Member

Does anyone know if the gold on guild bank is safe after ban wave? I saved my gbank with a battlechest and gold is still there & character is not banned. Can i expect a ban if i withdraw the gold with my battlechest and transfer it to my main or would you not recommend?

19. ByeHB

ByeHB New Member

Dont follow Bot devs propaganda.
      Warden is intrusive, yes but warden isnt malware.

20. crippen

crippen New Member

Wonder if Bossland likes this challenge. This is something quite different

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.